What's new

Saudi Arabia Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
genius turks are begging to enter in EU and they kick you daily .
they kick us daily?ahaha check it out turkish economy.growing rate.
ATM they dont want us cos of population

It just amazes me how much these guys have to rely on the US for defense needs.Most of their weapons are American made.In case he Sauds are thrown out by an Islamic fundamentalist group , the US will stop supplying spares and all these will be junk.That is what happened with Iran after the revolution.Good weapons does not necessarily mean good soldiers.During the Mecca uprising in 79 the Saudi army god whooped in the arse by a few Bedouins. At that time too they had good weapons.

the difference is that iran didn't let its American supplied equipment sit and rust in the desert while these Arabs wouldn't even be able to maintain these high cost aircraft, tanks, and ships.

Turkey has those bases as they are strategically important for NATO, a front-line against a Soviet-Block invasion if you will.

Also, mods, please mod this thread as it should be ONLY MULTIMEDIA. Split thread is needed.

النمر العربي;1835223 said:
Some responses are ridiculous
We in Saudi Arabia did not expect your vision to us care of the form
All of us here carries you all the love and loyalty
But when reading your responses I can not believe I was in a Pakistani forum

What the ......? :what:

the difference is that iran didn't let its American supplied equipment sit and rust in the desert while these Arabs wouldn't even be able to maintain these high cost aircraft, tanks, and ships.

اhaha You are just jealous Because We have aHigh technology army
4.5 th Generation aicraft and tanks and(we We have the ability to protect our people) and you not:tongue::rolleyes:

Turks are much better friends and allies than these lazy Arabs who only like to watch films of American and Indian women.

hahaha Without the support of the Arab $ funds, what have you made to nuclear weapons or even firecrackers
or Or build a school

اhaha You are just jealous Because We have aHigh technology army
4.5 th Generation aicraft and tanks and(we We have the ability to protect our people) and you not:tongue::rolleyes:

jealous? jealous of what? your army couldn't even fight the yemeni rebels on its own. lol you can have all the 4.5 gen jets you want you arabs still wouldn't know how to use the machine to its full potential.

Heck even if the Americans sold you F-22 Raptors you wouldn't even be able to fly it without American assistance lolz.

huh what a deadly army ahahahaha:sarcastic:
france?i say Germany:bunny:

You do not even have the courage to answer the question:woot:
even you feel Feel embarrassed of your government:azn:

hahaha Without the support of the Arab $ funds, what have you made to nuclear weapons or even firecrackers
or Or build a school

Arabs never funded our nuclear program, give me Evidence that Arabs funded Pakistani nuke program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom