What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

Think of this thread as a valve to calm some nerves. Majority of Sunnis and Shias are pissed off at what happened, minus the extremely radical Wahabis / Salafis and their pets Wahabo-Deobandis, following bastardized version of Islam, just like ISIS.

Let the thread continue. Way better than these pissed off people going out and damaging real property / people.

@WAJsal @waz @Irfan Baloch @Icarus This thread needs to be shut down. Nothing of substance except name calling.

Thank You

Riyadh (AFP) - Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir announced Sunday that Saudi Arabia was severing diplomatic ties with Iran after demonstrators stormed its Tehran embassy to protest against Riyadh's execution of a Shiite cleric.

Jubeir also said that all Iranian diplomats must leave Saudi Arabia within 48 hours.

Another Savavids in Arabian Gulf and Arab world countries must be kicked out soon...

Iran has no respect for proper diplomatic behavior. They let thugs violate embassies of countries they have dispute with, from US in 1979, UK, and now Saudi Arabia. They should be sanctioned by UN for such obnoxious behavior.

@WAJsal @waz @Irfan Baloch @Icarus This thread needs to be shut down. Nothing of substance except name calling.

Thank You
if the people cant help themselves and restrain themselves then we ccant just shutdown the forum I understand what you are saying but constant violates will get bans from now on

Finally we cut relations with the 300 years old monarchy. Good

A naive question ... would it affect Iranians who were planning to go for Hajj this year?

This was bound to happen some time
yea I agree. at least the Saudis didnt torch the Iranian embassy.
they better packup and go now. I am surprised that both countries had diplomatic ties after all the bloody feud which is far worse than us 2 countries (thank Bhagwan/ Allah for that)

on side note.
I saw protests in Indian administered Kashmir and Kashmiris throwing stuff at police. I was like wtf. what does the Indian administration have to do with a killing of a shia cleric by the Saudis? such acts wont earn any sympathy from Indians.
those protests turning violent were uncalled for.

@Khafee, read the following news item and specially the comments section. You'll understand and get a general feeling of angst by majority of "Sunni" population of Pakistan.

Iran reacts with fury after Saudis execute Shia cleric - World - DAWN.COM

Saudi, specially under the new leadership has totally lost it's mind, going on a killing spree from Iraq, Syria, Yemen and now @ home. Under slightly different times and circumstances, I'd go so far as calling them Nazis.

A naive question ... would it affect Iranians who were planning to go for Hajj this year?
:)

you and I both know that its almost impossible now.

ok my turn of naive question.

would it be wrong to think that KSA will be looking for launching airstrikes against Iran with help or support of Israel / America ? or would it use the coalition of 34 countries to do the job?

Lol if Saudis want to create fitna in the ummah THEY are no different from Isis. Becoming good friends with Israel, having royal family rule, they were the first to separate themselves from the Khalifah etc. And don't even get into what they do in their personal lives(ex. drinking) They would rather kill all the Shia (just like Isis) than try to unite the Muslims. So next time educate yourself.

PS: a munafiq is a hypocrite. A kafir is a non-Muslim. I'm not saying they aren't Muslims. I'm saying they're hypocrites. Before you quote me educate yourself.

No Mr.Very well educated. Munafiqs are the ones who show Islam but truly are Kafirs and doomed in the lowest Hellfire. I'm educated enough to know that only God can see into the heart of anyone.

WaLeEdK2 said:
Saudis are true munafiqs.

@Irfan Baloch why this post deleted? It seems @Khafee reports every posts that he doesn't like them.

Also my post in this thread got deleted. I posted cartoon pictures about saudi regime.

Wait a minute.... where is my last post? :o: I think it's time to report each and every random thing that doesn't fit my definition of wrong......... o_O

WaLeEdK2 said:
Saudis are true munafiqs.

@Irfan Baloch why this post deleted? It seems khafee reports every post that he doesn't like.
whoever says such thing is actually trolling/ flaming and hating a nation.. which is not allowed
argue gracefully otherwise stop posting.
fatwas are not allowed here. save them only for death cults like Daesh

generalising on an entire nation is utter racism and results in ban

Wait a minute.... where is my last post? :o: I think it's time to report each and every random thing that doesn't fit my definition of wrong......... o_O
sorry me or another mod be guilty just gear down on fatwas
do qualify and be specific when you criticise otherwise it sounds racist.

would it be wrong to think that KSA will be looking for launching airstrikes against Iran with help or support of Israel / America ? or would it use the coalition of 34 countries to do the job?
They DID that before and they WILL do that again .

but i bet it will be after they obtained some of that juicy Iron Dome they are seeking to buy .

Guess from who ? yeah .

Back
Top Bottom