What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

So calling us 'Safavids' and insulting Shiites in every single thread by @mahatir is also insult to 300 million Shiite muslims or at least 80 million Iranians.

Anyway I just posted pictures against saudi regime and not saudi nation. Regards

I am referring to Terrorists and Takfiris but you insist in supporting terrorist organizations that promote violence and sectarianism against those who do not agree with them .

If Saudis and Iranians want to shoot each other please do it directly without involving other muslim countries.

If there is shooting involved directly between the 2 countries, would Pakistan side with Saudi Arabia?

If there is shooting involved directly between the 2 countries, would Pakistan side with Saudi Arabia?
Pakistan already lost over 65 billion dollar of investment, plus over 60,000 people died due to terrorism. No more, holding the hand of rich sheikhs ....Best brain and investor left Pakistan and still leaving due to threat from terrorism. After many years of sacrifice, stability is coming and don't want to lose this peace again. Time for Sheikhs to leave their chilled room and face the music. Both Iran and Saudi should sit and resolve their dispute.

Gloves are off.. Looks like both had enough of shadow boxing & proxy fighting.. Maybe it's time to come out in the open...& confront each other instead of using proxies to do their bidding in various conflicts.

sunni dont wanna shake hand with shia, shia dont want to shake hand with wahabi and the non muslims are unite to cut the hands of both, wish there was someone who could unite us as an ummah.

Finally we cut relations with the 300 years old monarchy. Good
i guess its the other way around
it happens when KSA embassy in Tehran set on fire
Capture.PNG

Do you want Ottoman and Mongol horses ramming in haramain??? So many countries have conquered Arabia since the beginning of Islam. Iranians have no problem with holy cities. We respect holy cities including Mecca, Medina, Quds, Najaf, Karbala Mashhad and Qom more than every Muslim in the word. It is us who are warning the Muslims about first Qibla of Muslims in Palestine! It is us who has protected Najaf and Karbala in Iraq. It is us who condemn saudi regime about destroying of 90% of the first Islamic sites in Mecca and making Mecca a second Las vegas. It is us who condemn wahhabis about destroying Janat al Baghi in Medina where household of prophet Muhammad (sawas) are buried.

Btw where are the Muslims when the Zionist regime storm masjid al Aghsa? (first qibla of Muslims)
Palestine was lost not before half a million of casualties were inflicted upon us during WW1. We are no fans of Wahabis, rather they conspired with our enemies to destroy the Hilafet I Osmaniye, the servants of Haremain. Weren't Safavids the folks who tried to ally with Rome to destroy the Ottomans?

Things have changed in Pakistan including foreign policy. Our government and entire political spectrum wants to be neutral in light of sunni-shia conflicts and this was evident when majority in the parliament voted to decline Saudi request to join Yemen war. Though there is some sympathy for Saudis due to majority of sunnis in the country, at the same time we also have a large shia population of our own and Iran is our direct neighbour whom we happen to have cultural and historical ties. Our one and only interest lies in thawing relations between these two countries so we can also have peace in our region.

Last edited:
Breaking News: Al Ekhbaryah Saudi FM: Saudi Arabia Cuts Diplomatic Ties With Iran...

Finally, that needs to be happen long time ago
Bad moves from both countries. In these difficult times Iran and Saudis are not being responsible nations. There personal rivalry will destroy Muslims. I see one country who won the day ISRAEL. SAD DAY

2016 has started in a depressing mode :cry: more division in the muslim world only helps the illegal zionist apartheid regime

United didn't help them either. So doubt it matters if united or divided.

Iran should take strick action against the culprits who set fire on Saudi Embassy.Their r other so many decent ways to protest.Setting it ablaze is diplomatically and morally wrong.

Pakistan has made it clear so many times that any threat to Saudi teritorial integrity will envoke a very strong reply from Pakistan.So the Red line has been made clear by Pakistan to the whole world.

That awkward moment when both Iranians and Saudis almost unanimously agree on the same thing. This is an achievement fellas, let's build on that. :D

No need, most of them already have Saudi citizenship, if you know what I mean.

Well i would hardly call it an achievement. This mean Shiit is really about to hit the fan and there will be no turning back now.

This is all sorts of wrong as this will lead to more mess.

Whatever happened to the so called 'Muslim Ummah'? The OIC? Muslims fighting against Muslims! Sucks, what?

Representatives of normal Muslims cut down ties with the representatives of abnormal Muslims.

sunni dont wanna shake hand with shia, shia dont want to shake hand with wahabi and the non muslims are unite to cut the hands of both, wish there was someone who could unite us as an ummah.

i guess its the other way around
it happens when KSA embassy in Tehran set on fire
View attachment 284730
Time may be fast coming to say enough is enough. If we don't want historical skeletons to come out from closet and haunt us we need to respect the arrangement that Sultan Selim had with Shah Ismail. As for Wahabists they have miserably failed, and if they don't want to be another Iraq or Syria leave the matters to us who have suceesfully defended these lands for thousand years. This is the eventuality no matter what's the path.

Back
Top Bottom