What's new

Saudi Arabia ends Yemen air campaign - Operation Restoring Hope started

[QUOTE="BLACKEAGLE, post: 6960365, member: 3346"]Unless they surrender, there will be ground forces from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan and Sudan.

You guys never cease to amaze me. Save face bro, save face.[/QUOTE]
I second that. For sure Huthis have submitted and accepted the conditions and there will be negotiations. Soon, you will see that all over internet. And again, the war isn't over. I'll leave now and get back when this is confirmed.

Let's not forget the objectives:

1) Houthis to unconditionally surrender
2) Houthis to leave all areas they seized
3) Houthis to give up all their arms
4) Had to be restated as President

Which of these have been achieved so far?

You forgot their main strategic objective: To show Iran, the military "might" of Saudi Arabia.

They have failed so miserably, that they did not even negotiate with Iran, to save some face. If they had requested and begged Iran, then maybe Iran would have provided them some face saving. But their military defeat is total and unconditional.

In recent military history, this is unique and unprecedented. Such level of incompetence and cowardice unseen. Such level of impotency is extremely rare and almost unheard of, in world's military history.

Now they have created another name, "Restoring Hope for Saudi Arabia". After, all their hope they had put in their military is gone and evaporated, they now need new hope. Such is their level of hopelessness.

You forgot their main strategic objective: To show Iran, the military "might" of Saudi Arabia.

They have failed so miserably, that they did not even negotiate with Iran, so save some face. If they had requested Iran, then maybe Iran would have provided them some face saving. But their military defeat is total and unconditional.

In recent military history, this is unique and unprecedented. Such level of incompetence and cowardice. Such level of impotency is extremely rare and almost unheard of, in world's military history.

Now they have created another name, "Restoring Hope for Saudi Arabia". After all their hope they had put in their military is gone and evaporated, they need new hope. Such is their level of hopelessness.

What's actually amazing about all this is happened after Iran suddenly went on a diplomatic offensive. They met with Turkey & Pakistan, made a few remarks about peace, and today, before any official news, said that a ceasefire will happen in a few hours.

The question is, what the **** did Iran do? I thought Iran was isolated...!

I mean, only a day or two ago Saudis were ANGRY at even the idea that they will stop anytime soon...so what WTF??

Good, I hope sense will prevail and KSA+Allies will look for political solution to end the crises instead of doing blunder of putting boots on ground.

Look at all the Iranians here happy about Saudi Arabia's success in the first stage of its operations, thank you. The second stage started, combat operations did not end. Houthis will still be bombed to smithereens. And the siege is on going. Thank you for your happy sentiment for KSA's success, very appreciated.

So, after failing to reach each and every single main objectives of operation, are they going to put 'boots' on the ground in second phase or not? We shall see in hours or days.

Look at all the Iranians here happy about Saudi Arabia's success in the first stage of its operations, thank you. The second stage started, combat operations did not end. Houthis will still be bombed to smithereens. And the siege is on going. Thank you for your happy sentiment for KSA's success, very appreciated.

If not achieving principle goals is called success in Saudi dictionary, then I genuinely wish success for Saudis.

Don't rush or you will be embarassed again, remember first days of operation?

"Houthis will all be killed", "They should leave Sana'a", "They should give up all their weapons", "Hadi's rule should be restored".

Let's see what happens in coming days, just don't rush.

Good, I hope sense will prevail and KSA+Allies will look for political solution to end the crises instead of doing blunder of putting boots on ground.

KSA never had any plan to put boots on the ground. They knew Saudi military is impotent when it comes to boots on the ground department. Their plan was for Pakistan to put boots on the ground and since Pakistan refused, the Saudis had no choice but to wrap it up.

The military of KSA is now exposed for every one to see what kind of a joke it is. It is not even able to sustain itself in the air, against a bare-footed militia with no air defense. And then they have the world's third largest military budget after US and China.

Anyways, it is interesting that Saudis announced their unconditional defeat just before Pakistani Prime Minister is about to visit Saudi Arabia tomorrow.

So, after failing to reach each and every single main objectives of operation, are they going to put 'boots' on the ground in second phase or not? We shall see in hours or days.

If not achieving principle goals is called success in Saudi dictionary, then I genuinely wish success for Saudis.

Don't rush or you will be embarassed again, remember first days of operation?

"Houthis will all be killed", "They should leave Sana'a", "They should give up all their weapons", "Hadi's rule should be restored".

Let's see what happens in coming days, just don't rush.

Yeah, let's see what happens, I'll make a bet with you right here right now. Houthis are going to be more severely targeted now, and you will cry some more here. If tomorrow there are no bombings what so ever, I will leave this forum forever and never post here again. And if there is and you start crying here again. You give up being a mod, how does that sound?

Look at all the Iranians here happy about Saudi Arabia's unconditional defeat in the first stage of its operations, thank you. Thank you for your happy sentiment for KSA's embarrassing failure, very appreciated.

Fixed it for you! :-)

I believe you are the well known Kurd..:lol: Made another account to hide his embarrassment of being a Kurd, in other words, 3rd class citizen in Iran.

Anyway, simply the war is not over.

My father is Fars from Kerman, my mother is Turkish from Istanbul. If I was a Kurd i'd be proudly so. No shame in any nationality/race. So no, dog of US, don't change the subjects.

KSA never had any plan to put boots on the ground. They knew Saudi military is impotent when it comes to boots on the ground department. Their plan was for Pakistan to put boots on the ground and since Pakistan refused, the Saudis had no choice but to wrap it up.

The military of KSA is now exposed for every one to see what kind of a joke it is. It is not even able to sustain itself in the air, against a bare-footed militia with no air defense. And then they have the world's third largest military budget after US and China.

Anyways, it is interesting that Saudis announced their unconditional defeat just before Pakistani Prime Minister is about to visit Saudi Arabia tomorrow.

People in talk shows are claiming that King Salman phone Chinese President just before his visit to Pakistan, some says that he phoned when Chinese president was abroad an on the way to Pak, now NS is going again to KSA. After giving threats Emiraties and Kuwaties have zipped their mouths, don't know what's cooking up.

Yeah, let's see what happens, I'll make a bet with you right here right now. Houthis are going to be more severely targeted now, and you will cry some more here. If tomorrow there are no bombings what so ever, I will leave this forum forever and never post here again. And if there is and you start crying here again. You give up being a mod, how does that sound?

Nothing is going to happen. Saudi Arabia just announced its unconditional defeat to the world. The order has come from Washington DC. You have no choice but to follow it.

Nothing is going to happen. Saudi Arabia just announced its unconditional defeat to the world. The order has come from Washington DC. You have no choice but to follow it.

Sure buddy whatever you say, let's wait until tomorrow and see shall we?

My father is Fars from Kerman, my mother is Turkish from Istanbul. If I was a Kurd i'd be proudly so. No shame in any nationality/race. So no, dog of US, don't change the subjects.

These guys are racists and that is why they see people in the light of the tribe association. They can not understand that Iran is not a tribal society like Arabs are.

Sure buddy whatever you say, let's wait until tomorrow and see shall we?

Sure, you can wait, as much as you like. But geostrategic balance will not wait for you. Houthis are in charge on the ground. KSA has failed. Miserably.

Let's not forget the objectives:

1) Houthis to unconditionally surrender
2) Houthis to leave all areas they seized
3) Houthis to give up all their arms
4) Had to be restated as President

Which of these have been achieved so far?

They need to put on those 3d glasses of Ahmedinejad in your avatar. Then you can see their achievments:D:D

You guys never cease to amaze me. Save face bro, save face.
I second that. For sure Huthis have submitted and accepted the conditions and there will be negotiations. Soon, you will see that all over internet. And again, the war isn't over. I'll leave now and get back when this is confirmed.[/QUOTE]

Oke kopek/sag.

Back
Top Bottom