What's new

Saudi Arabia ends Yemen air campaign - Operation Restoring Hope started

These guys are racists and that is why they see people in the light of the tribe association. They can not understand that Iran is not a tribal society like Arabs are.

Sure, you can wait, as much as you like. But geostrategic balance will not wait for you. Houthis are in charge on the ground. KSA has failed. Miserably.

We'll wait until tomorrow and then make judgements shall we?

People in talk shows are claiming that King Salman phone Chinese President just before his visit to Pakistan, some says that he phoned when Chinese president was abroad an on the way to Pak, now NS is going again to KSA. After giving threats Emiraties and Kuwaties have zipped their mouths, don't know what's cooking up.

China was not happy with what Saudis were doing in Yemen from day one. I had told this to @Desert Fox : How the Yemen Crisis Wrecked Chinese President's Travel Plans

But this latest development seems to have come from Washington. They basically ordered Saudis down. And Saudis being an American proxy in the region had no choice but to obey.

You forgot their main strategic objective: To show Iran, the military "might" of Saudi Arabia.

They have failed so miserably, that they did not even negotiate with Iran, to save some face. If they had requested and begged Iran, then maybe Iran would have provided them some face saving. But their military defeat is total and unconditional.

In recent military history, this is unique and unprecedented. Such level of incompetence and cowardice unseen. Such level of impotency is extremely rare and almost unheard of, in world's military history.

Now they have created another name, "Restoring Hope for Saudi Arabia". After, all their hope they had put in their military is gone and evaporated, they now need new hope. Such is their level of hopelessness.

They beauty of it is, they've laid bare to the whole world to see their incredible incompetence. Give them f-22's and they couldn't beat a f-5. This actually has real consequences in the world. The US and Israel understand it's not viable to rely on them in theh long term in the region. Iran is looking mighty juicy right now.

We'll wait until tomorrow and then make judgements shall we?

Yes, that is right. Houthis are in control on the ground. I do not see how things will change tomorrow. Will Houthis surrender before your king tomorrow? Is this what you mean?

Call me when you Iranians wake up from your high of lies. Over and out.

Yeah, let's see what happens, I'll make a bet with you right here right now. Houthis are going to be more severely targeted now, and you will cry some more here. If tomorrow there are no bombings what so ever, I will leave this forum forever and never post here again. And if there is and you start crying here again. You give up being a mod, how does that sound?

Lol, I never bet on the future. Saudis might be stupid enough to go on with bombing, or they may not. We only talk about "now" and now, Saudis failed miserably to achieve their objectives.

Are they going to achieve them in future? Let's wait and see.

Lol, I never bet on the future. Saudis might be stupid enough to go on with bombing, or they may not. We only talk about "now" and now, Saudis failed miserably to achieve their objectives.

Are they going to achieve them in future? Let's wait and see.

If starting another stage of the operations after the success of the first one is called failing in your books. Anyways I am done talking to children today. Your reluctance to take the bet shows that you don't even believe your own lies here.

Seems China is upset, recently Chinese made huge investment in Yeman oil and gas field and eying on Aden port.

The definition of impotency:

List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World Military Budgets 2015 by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute

Rank
Country Spending ($ Bn.)

1 United States 581.0
2 China 129.4
3 Saudi Arabia 80.8
4 Russia 70.0
5 United Kingdom 61.8
6 France 53.1
7 Japan 47.7

20110312_WOC327.gif

What? they did not even send in their army? is it for REAL?

Hmmmmmmm........no surprise there to be honest. We wouldn't expect Saudi Arabia to send in ground troops in Yemen all by themselves, its out of question. If Pakistan and Egypt were ready to send ground troop for an invasion, then yes KSA would have backed them and maybe join in as well to launch a ground offensive. But going it all alone is too risky for KSA, and the costs will be huge both materialy,financially and blood. I think KSA is not eyt ready to pay all these. So i think a negotiated/political solution will be followed whereby KSA can both save face and Houthis/Hadi government can share power or at least stop all hostilities and keep the status quo for the time being while we all look at how to sort things out in the long run. I dont think thats a bad thing, thats what should have been done in the beginning,instead of launching the airstrikes, which really served no real purpose to be honest, apart from killing even more people in Yemen and radicalising more youth/civilians etc. Hopefully cool heads will prevail and peace will return to the country.

What? they did not even send in their army? is it for REAL?

You refused to send in your disposable army, so what did you 'traitor' expect??:cheesy::chilli:

Iran says welcomes end to killing of civilians in Yemen
DUBAI | Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:00pm EDT

DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran's foreign ministry welcomed a halt to air strikes in Yemen, an Iranian news agency reported, in an apparent reference to an announcement by Saudi Arabia on Tuesday of an end to a military operation against Iranian-allied Houthi forces there.

"Before this, we said the crisis in Yemen had no military solution, and ... a halt to killing innocent and defenseless people is absolutely a step forward," ministry spokeswoman Marzieh Afkham was quoted as saying by the semi-official ISNA news agency

Back
Top Bottom