What's new

Saudi Arabia expresses interest in JF-17 co-production with Pakistan.

If this happens, which most probably it wont, the Saudis should build themselves either here or there. Will give their air industry a good base to start from. Plus add whatever is upto their choosing. A much needed and infact about time this aero industry grasps hold in a land with vast resources at their disposal. Plus if you have the money this platform would open endless possibilities.

That's transitive with chinese in origin. MKI are not Indian you know.

Understand one thing now , do not start a MKI discussion here . Because a lot of weapons despite having foreign origins are produced and sold by other countries . You aren't given the full transfer of technology of that aircraft and neither can you sale that . There's much difference between both projects .

Hindu-stanis a.k.a Indians ..... have NOTHING to do with this subject .. yet.

The thing is that one could force through a time of illogical grumpy behavior every month with one's girl friend on the promise of love.

Hindu-stanis have what may best be described as chronic and perpetual menstrual cramps.

Everywhere one looks .. these Hindu-stanis ... burping and farting their curry fortified and protein deficient ignorance .. in the name of free speech and freedom of expression.

This world just isn't worth living with so much filth around.

It would be great

But it just feels like one of those false hopes

Their are good reasons for buying the JF-17 and it also true that the saudi's could learn ALOT

with their money they could take the platform and take it as far as it could go which would benefit Pakistan aswell

It would be good if it were true, but lets wait for confirmation

That's exactly what I want you to understand. Pakistan making 70% avionics and 59 pc others after getting TOT from chinese doesn't make the aircraft less chinese,

Where it is made now - the majority of it ?

Pakistan .

The percentage will only improve as we move along .

Well as usual some indians asses are burning .... as they make everything on their own by hiding the TAG , Made in Russia :rofl::rofl::rofl:
for on topic , it will be good for JF program , i hope now we can do more change and fit more advance avionics in JF-17 blk2 to make it more effective , and we should also increase the number of building aircrafts per year ..may KSA will not be interested in Blk2 but i am sure they will be once the basic model of Blk 3 will be out ... :cheers:

Well as usual some indians asses are burning .... as they make everything on their own by hiding the TAG , Made in Russia :rofl::rofl::rofl:
for on topic , it will be good for JF program , i hope now we can do more change and fit more advance avionics in JF-17 blk2 to make it more effective , and we should also increase the number of building aircrafts per year ..may KSA will not be interested in Blk2 but i am sure they will be once the basic model of Blk 3 will be out ... :cheers:

currently,how many are you producing per year

No , let Riyadh handle some production in its own country , that is more better for the program rather than " stressing " the Pakistani production lines . What Saudi Arabia might be looking at , is the modestly upgraded Block - 2 for now though , that is something whose production has been started and its not on the drawing boards . What happens after , is another thing .

Roger that. 4 squadron of JF-17s to go for the Saudis :smart:

Where's that from ?

even if the saudi's want to buy the JF-17 we wont know about it for months or maybe even a few years

Once Block 2 & 3 really get going is when the export orders will role in

This is even funny...
Made in china and procured by pakistan...

JFT is TOT project with aim to build a aero industry in Pakistan, Pakistan is making around 80% of Avionics and more than 60% of other parts.... and it will be increase gradually, till 100 by 100%.

pakistan is working hard and result is in front of the world. Saudi`s most advanced fighter jet user are thinking about Thunder :yahoo: :smitten: :pakistan:

JFT is TOT project with aim to build a aero industry in Pakistan, Pakistan is making around 80% of Avionics and more than 60% of other parts.... and it will be increase gradually, till 100 by 100%.

pakistan is working hard and result is in front of the world. Saudi`s most advanced fighter jet user are thinking about Thunder :yahoo: :smitten: :pakistan:
i congratulate pakistan on this engineering success from khalistanis

Saudi eyeing Pakistan’s JF-17 fighter jet, modeled from U.S. F-16
Special to WorldTribune.com

ABU DHABI — Saudi Arabia has been examining the prospect of becoming a partner in Pakistan’s fighter jet program.
“This project could provide the kingdom with technology that could be used in future projects,” an official said.

The most significant reason Saudis will go for this project ..... The biggest sales pitch for JF-17 ......

crazy-dance.gif

Anchorman.gif

KSA is the last country whom i want Jf Thunder to have, well whatever thats not my call

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom