What's new

Saudi Arabia From oil to industrialisation

Westerners are known for their actions in Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, to name a few countries. Bangladeshis are known for their criminal activities everywhere in the world, that's nothing new. Yet, even complete stooge regimes like BAL (current govt of BD) has not sent its troops to kill fellow Muslims in Afghanistan like stooge regimes of Turkey, Egypt, Jordan or UAE, nor did Bangladesh ever allow its base to any infidel force to kill Muslims. On the other hand, Bangladeshi fighter pilot Saif ul Azam flying for Jordanian air force shot down multiple so called "Israeli" fighter planes without any loss. Meanwhile, Jordanian king begs his American masters for favour when Americans were busy killing Iraqis and so called "Israelis" were busy killing Palestinians, for example.

Also, you should know which Ummah the term "Muslim Ummah" refers to. Do you know the meaning of "Muslim"?

The last people on earth I would like to be in Ummah with are you and your likes. Whining over a Pakistani brave pilot is pathetic.And plz don't compare your failed state with ours.

The last people on earth I would like to be in Ummah with are you and your likes. Whining over a Pakistani brave pilot is pathetic.And plz don't compare your failed state with ours.

Hes a Bangladeshi not a Pakistani !

If Saudi has no control over oil prices then who else does? Believe me, very few would appreciate you talking about analytical and reasoning abilities. The rest of your post doesn't deserve to be pointed out.

Jewish traders in New York and London do. Once again you show the analytical and reasoning abilities of servants of kings.

1. Saif ul Azam was elected a member of Parliament in Bangladesh in 1991.
2. It is well known that Sherif Hussein of Makkah helped the British in breaking up the Ottoman empire, and then fled to Jordan after being driven out by the Al-Sauds.
3. What you feel about some countries is the same those countries' citizens feel about servants of kings.
4. Why do you call Bangladesh a failed state? It is irrelevant and shows, once again, the lack of analytical and critical thinking abilities. If I indulged in nationalistic fervour, then I would point out failed states in the Arab world that are complete stooges of Americans, and where millions of Arabs have been killed, tortured, brutally treated in inhumane ways by none other than infidel Americans and other Westerners. Instead, I sympathize with them because they deserve sympathy. It is you who brandish nationalism proudly, and yet you have nothing to show for Jordanian nation.

Did you forget that I showed Jordan's GDP is lower than all other Middle Eastern countries except tiny Bahrain and then you answered that Jordan is not a rich country?

Let's answer using logic, facts, and truth, rather than abuses, and flimsy arguments.

Hes a Bangladeshi not a Pakistani !

I know...:lol: can you believe that? He is talking to us like we are like a little innocent scared naive girl who can't manage to exist without their precious help, while they live the worst life a man could imagine.

Jewish traders in New York and London do. Once again you show the analytical and reasoning abilities of servants of kings.

Did you forget that I showed Jordan's GDP is lower than all other Middle Eastern countries except tiny Bahrain and then you answered that Jordan is not a rich country?

Let's answer using logic, facts, and truth, rather than abuses, and flimsy arguments.

Facts, Okay:
Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good to see you have no arguments against mine. Iraqis, by the millions, were murdered brutally by Americans. You Arabs, of all the people, need more help than any others because your governments nor your people could even dare to criticize Americans, let alone kill Americans, in retaliation on the same scale.
Jordan is the one that lost Al Aqsa. Sorry mate, there is no greater humiliation in the entire Muslim world than being a Jordanian.

Finally, the backward petty nationalistic prism through which you are trying to view this chit-chat is another example of how incompetent servants of kings are when it comes to logic.

Good to see you have no arguments against mine. Iraqis, by the millions, were murdered brutally by Americans. You Arabs, of all the people, need more help than any others because your governments nor your people could even dare to criticize Americans, let alone kill Americans, in retaliation on the same scale.
Jordan is the one that lost Al Aqsa. Sorry mate, there is no greater humiliation in the entire Muslim world than being a Jordanian.

Finally, the backward petty nationalistic prism through which you are trying to view this chit-chat is another example of how incompetent servants of kings are when it comes to logic.
And has a Bngali perspired defending Al-Aqssa? Jordan fought Israel more than 5 times man.

And has a Bngali perspired defending Al-Aqssa? Jordan fought Israel more than 5 times man.

But I do agree with him on the point that Iraq was ravaged by the Americans like that when the Muslim World in general and the Arab World in particular stood and did nothing ! That shame is ours.

From oil to industrialisation:

The number of Saudi students pursuing their higher education in the United States has reached 30,000 thanks to the King’s Scholarship Program.

This is a good initiative by Saudi government but I would love to see more initive to produce some world class universities. This will be more effective method to bring long term success for the nation. Najran university(Najran University Portal ) seems like a good start.

I knew couple of Saudi Arabians in my University but so far I know they have stayed and working in USA however hoping that many goes back to put their education in good use.

He was a product of PAF and participated in Arab-Israeli war as PAF pilot however he is East Pakistani/Bangladeshi origin. He is the son of Bangladesh soil and his bravery was part of that land. Many more like him around and will die for the cause of Ummah.

Saiful Azam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a good initiative by Saudi government but I would love to see more initive to produce some world class universities. This will be more effective method to bring long term success for the nation. Najran university(Najran University Portal ) seems like a good start.

I knew couple of Saudi Arabians in my University but so far I know they have stayed and working in USA however hoping that many goes back to put their education in good use.

The stay in the US to gain some work experience, that makes them more efficient when they go back home to SA.

The stay in the US to gain some work experience, that makes them more efficient when they go back home to SA.

Actually if your spouse is in the scholarship program you get one as well. Some majors take longer than others so when one finishes they tend to work to bring an extra source of income to the family.

And there is also that. For instance Doctors go to US and Canada and after they finish the schooling they join a Board of speciality and work for a few years to gain that degree.

Back
Top Bottom