What's new

Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries to fund Syrian rebels

:hitwall: "dont even exceed 500" :rofl: desperate attempt to hide the truth... who told you that, SANA propaganda agency? even Russians don't deny that there is close to the numbers that is provided by humanitarian groups.

Turkey is nowhere a puppet like Syria is... calling us a puppet when you bow down to everything Russia tells you :lol:

we didn't support Iraq invasion and stood up against USA an ally, while you even provided soldiers to fight against Iraq. talking about 'puppet'. we said, we would invade you if you didn't stop funding pkk what happened? the magnificient assad kneeled down and said ok.

talking about a puppet dictator. what's next, your going to deny assad army killing civilians?

desperately trying to bring in off topic related material "will never become a member of EU" what does it have to do with Syria?

when you grow up talk to me, Syria sent soldiers to fight against the your masters USA and Israel. EU will control Turkey, since chicken i mean Turkey wants to become a member in EU, so they will do anything. Plus didn't NATO destroy Libya, and Turkey is a member of that Terrorists orginization. Invade us? you cant even do it now, go ahead and try, and Turkey will be cooked and then put in the oven for hours, that's how i cook my turkey.

Every American controlled Arab state is a state sponsor of terrorism and this deserves to be nuked back to the Stone Age by Russia.

are you insinuating that we're the terrorists? syria is a failed state and a laughing stock

bashar is the biggest terrorist
You're a false flagger. And no false flagger can keep being like that for long, they all get exposed.:cheers:

Last edited:
You're a false flagger. And no false flagger can keep being like that for long, they are all get exposed.:cheers:

Exactly. I noticed that long ago. Look at his/her post to the facts I stated in this thread. Obviously our farsi Central Asian nomads were quick to take his side despite not knowing anything about the actual topic.

See below:

https://defence.pk/threads/kuwait-calls-for-deterrent-action-against-syria.274726/page-2

It seems that he also backtracked, LOL.

It's good that I am not the only one who saw it from the beginning.

Just report him for being a false flagger. It is obvious if you look at some of his comments. Waste of time.

Also look at his comment in this thread:

https://defence.pk/threads/arabs-in-sub-saharan-africa.285301/page-2

Its a Payback time, Iran always supported Muslim killings in Syria.. Iran was the one who has provided financial and Military support to Al-assad Forces.. Wat their leaders have done to damascus Martaryed number of Loyal Syrian citizens. They really now have to pay for it.
Is it Iran or the salafists fake muslims the dogs of Israhell to kill all arabs in Algeria, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt with beheadings & car bomb attacks

when you grow up talk to me, Syria sent soldiers to fight against the your masters USA and Israel. EU will control Turkey, since chicken i mean Turkey wants to become a member in EU, so they will do anything. Plus didn't NATO destroy Libya, and Turkey is a member of that Terrorists orginization. Invade us? you cant even do it now, go ahead and try, and Turkey will be cooked and then put in the oven for hours, that's how i cook my turkey.
Say_what.gif

Your Turkey must be made from steel, as I thought Turkey or chicken need about 30 minutes to get ready.

I don't understand Arab foreign policy. Why is it more important to implant an Islamist government in Syria rather than Egypt? Honestly, I would much rather see the latter.

It is Sunni vs Shiite. There is nothing to do with human rights or whatever western countries have propagandized for so many years.

It is Sunni vs Shiite. There is nothing to do with human rights or whatever western countries have propagandized for so many years.
Shia, sunni, christian, alawite lived together in peace for hundreds of years.

This conflict is about 1 dictator and his gang who want to hang on to power by any means necessary including massacring the people and putting one set of people against the other.

except sunni there, it seems that most other branches do not want to overthrow him.

Even Christians there are afraid that sunni would take over and they would have to fled to other countries if there would be the case.

Shia, sunni, christian, alawite lived together in peace for hundreds of years.

This conflict is about 1 dictator and his gang who want to hang on to power by any means necessary including massacring the people and putting one set of people against the other.

nobody wants a sunni syria,alawites are the original people of syria and the suffer from the lack of power which they enjoyed under the ottoman rule.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom