What's new

Saudi Arabia Has Started An Arms Race

Will there be direct military confrontation between Iran and KSA in the next 10 years?

• Total voters
As usual regurgitating the bbc narrative here. All major population and strategic areas are under Syrian allies control.
Idlib, Homs and Raqqa left to go. The rest is wide open deserts uninhabitable.
Time is on Iran's side. Just like Iraq! Slowly and methodically Iran is working the SYAA, various militias and Hezb into routing all western backed terrorists. You will be disappointed, just like Iraq.

Was asking about the part you said Iran already controls Syria. How does Iran already control Syria when even Iran's proxy Assad still doesn't control even half of the country with the war still raging on with no end on sight ?

I know. However, it's not just Iran. Almost every country in the middle East, north Africa and South Asia is a developing country except Israel (Gulf states also have very high living standards though, not sure if they also fall under developed country). So we can't just pick on Iran.
I agree though, Iran and other countries in the region should focus on internal development as well. You can't be a relatively poor developing country with your people struggling to meet their basic needs while spending billions sponsoring proxy terror groups in the region. This money could be better spent home until the country has achieved a certain standard of living and development. However, I do recognise the Iranian islamic government is also after securing their interests in these neighbouring countries. It's difficult when a country is ruled by religious/ideological regimes they tend to be less pragmatic/less flexible. Note that during the shah's era there was no Sunni-shia sectarian proxy wars in the region. Funny enough the region was rather peaceful and Arabs/muslims could focus on Israel. Funny enough it seems the islamic revolution in Iran instead help deviate countries in the region from that. Which I find rather ironic.

?!!!
Can you number Russian allies?

@AmirPatriot Brother,
I voted for no. Nowadays we are stronger and we are able to bomb the sh** out of them. And due to the fact that we are not invaders, if we could keep this superiority, there will be no war even in the future. We are the beacon of peace in the middle east and will keep this situation with internal strength.
GCC monarchs are always afraid of P, in fact afraid of rise of Arab people against their tyrant kingdoms so they have no public base among the majority of their populations. These monarchs , just like shah , always look for foreign God fathers, remember after USA's threat to their kingdom, they wet their panties and agreed with 350 B$ arms deal.
In this situation, we are like a scarecrow for GCC crows. And USA is the only beneficial of it.

Monarchs are a bunch of coward rats, we must stay sharp for USA-Israel and leave rats to their people.

@raptor22 Agreed with you sir

Iran is their only enemy in the region that requires that sort of weaponry to take on. I think they're planning something.

Funny enough it seems the islamic revolution in Iran instead help deviate countries in the region from that. Which I find rather ironic.

Before the revolution Iran was on Israel's side, we were even funding some of their defence projects, though they wanted to give us a downgraded version contrary to the agreement.

After that Saddam attacked and everyone supported him. The revolution was against Israel and America but they clearly didn't see that. Now they are willing to team up with Israel against Iran.

he-received-the-keys-to-the-city-of-Detroit-in-1980-500x282.jpg

3733-d2e52e258a379ca7ea5c0f23f57ba202.jpg

1945059.jpg

They got a few. Just to name a few:
Armenia(they got military bases there and I believe a defence pact)
Belarus(military base and formal alliance)
Kazakhstan(hosts Russian radar stations and anti-ballistic missile testing range, plus a Russian space launch facility)
Serbia
Algeria
India(though their relations have gone down conpared to Soviet times)
Kyrgyzstan(host Russian military bases and is part of Russian led Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), and the Eurasian Economic Community)
many other central Asian countries are also in Russia's sphere of influence and allies like Tajikistan(host Russian Military Base about 6000 strong) .

Some will add:
Cuba
Moldova
Venezuela
China(though they are not allies per se just strategic partners) etc

In short Russia is still a major world player in its own right and an industrialised military power(something Muslim countries lack) even though it's a far cry from its Soviet days :)

Yemen is 4th world.lol Syria and Lebanon are definitely 3rd world . The rest(gulf states/KSA)have quite high living standards, but srael is one of the only recognised developed OECD country in the region with the highest HDI (but funny enough even so, Israel is still the second poorest member in this grouping, tells you just how far behind the other countries are)
Yemen syria is 2nd world lebanon jordan qatar saudi arabia uae oman kuwait bahrain israel are first world

Before the revolution Iran was on Israel's side, we were even funding some of their defence projects, though they wanted to give us a downgraded version contrary to the agreement.

After that Saddam attacked and everyone supported him. The revolution was against Israel and America but they clearly didn't see that. Now they are willing to team up with Israel against Iran.
Agree to some extent. However you failed to mention that Iran's mullahs/Ayatollah Khomeini main policy before and after the revolution succeeded was exporting their version of'islamic revolution' to Arab countries in the middle East.. Something these countries saw as a serious threat. It's from there on that Arab countries from Iraq to KSA to Gulf States started focusing more on the new islamic republic of Iran than towards Israel(who never really threatened their government/regime per se). So that's how the Arab-Iranian issue began, we are still seeing the effects of that to this day.

Don't also forget that even during the Iraq-Iran war, Israel was selling the islamic republic of Iran weapons covertly(in fact it was one of the islamic republic largest weapons supplier during the war). Politics is sometimes more than just what meets the eyes.

Yemen syria is 2nd world lebanon jordan qatar saudi arabia uae oman kuwait bahrain israel are first world
Dude, Yemen is one of the poorest country in the Arab/Muslim world(second only to Afghanistan and Sudan I suppose) they make eveb some poor countries in Africa look like an eldorado. How can they be 2nd world?:disagree: Agree with rest of the countries you mentioned though(to some extent). Will still put only Israel,and the UAE in the developed category, the rest will fall in between(especially Lebanon,Jordan). since they have the highest HDI(higher than even Russia) in the middle East/ Muslim world.
HDI-in-the-Middle-East.png

However you failed to mention that Iran's mullahs/Ayatollah Khomeini main policy before and after the revolution succeeded was exporting their version of'islamic revolution' to Arab countries in the middle East

I think they jumped the gun.

It was never specifically meant to export to Arab countries, but "oppressed" people. The anti-monarchy rhetoric was because, hello!, the previous regime was a monarchy.

I think if regional countries had extended an olive branch instead of a knife right in the early days, in 1980 or a similar time, I think we would not be in the situation we are in now.
Dude, Yemen is one of the poorest country in the Arab/Muslim world

You could even say they aren't strong and stable :D

Is this thread about the same Saudi Arabia which can't even fight the Houthies or it's about another country in another planet?!
I would never wish anymore islamic country to fall in proxies.Believe me when it happens,doesnt matters you have big military or weapons.so please instead of criticising others also do look at the other side.it doesnt remains as easy as one thinks to get rid off war once it erupts.

There are no allies in this world, only mutual interest and as long as that remains politicians like to label it as an alliance for the appeasment of the masses.

Russian support for iran will vanish in ME as soon as they have accomplished their own objectives.

The sooner a country learns that, the more secure its future becomes by pre emptive planning.

Those who rely on others pay the price for their folly.
Exactly bro,

They got a few. Just to name a few:
Armenia(they got military bases there and I believe a defence pact)
Belarus(military base and formal alliance)
Kazakhstan(hosts Russian radar stations and anti-ballistic missile testing range, plus a Russian space launch facility)
Serbia
Algeria
India(though their relations have gone down conpared to Soviet times)
Kyrgyzstan(host Russian military bases and is part of Russian led Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), and the Eurasian Economic Community)
many other central Asian countries are also in Russia's sphere of influence and allies like Tajikistan(host Russian Military Base about 6000 strong) .

Some will add:
Cuba
Moldova
Venezuela
China(though they are not allies per se just strategic partners) etc

In short Russia is still a major world player in its own right and an industrialised military power(something Muslim countries lack) even though it's a far cry from its Soviet days :)
I wanted the guy to tell me that.
The irony, your mentioned countries are all friends of Iran. It shows the deep mutual interests between Iran and Russia and meanwhile we don't need to be allies. The regional interests will keep us close and friends.

UK is the mutual enemy :)

As usual regurgitating the bbc narrative here. All major population and strategic areas are under Syrian allies control.
Idlib, Homs and Raqqa left to go. The rest is wide open deserts uninhabitable.
Time is on Iran's side. Just like Iraq! Slowly and methodically Iran is working the SYAA, various militias and Hezb into routing all western backed terrorists. You will be disappointed, just like Iraq.
Any Syrian who opposes the Assad dynasty is a terrorist according to Assad dynasty since their over half a century rule of Syria(I'm not blaming Iran here, since Iran is merely protecting it's interests in the country by supporting the Assad regime, which is normal for every power). Nothing new here. :)

Exactly bro,

I wanted the guy to tell me that.
The irony, your mentioned countries are all friends of Iran. It shows the deep mutual interests between Iran and Russia and meanwhile we don't need to be allies. The regional interests will keep us close and friends.

UK is the mutual enemy :)
Iran has no real allies(apart from Syria, which unfortunately is in a decrepit situation) like the Russian dude said . I agree with him.
We are not enemies per se. It's true Britain and Iran have had a tumultuous relationship this past century with Britain's(and Russian) invasion of Iran during WWII and our intelligence services playing a part in the toppling of Iran's president back then. However, today things are different, Britain and Iran have normalise their relations(baring unfortunate events like British embassy being ransacked by Iranians etc). British companies(like many other world powers) are looking forward to invest in Iran (once U S financial restrictions on Iran are removed ).

Last edited:
Iran has no real allies(apart from Syria, which unfortunately is in a decrepit situation) like the Russian dude said . I agree with him.
Russia too. hahhah, kid!, Putin said that we don't need to be a military ally of China. China is the biggest and closest friend of Russia but Russian president says there is no need for deeper alliance. You are right we have only mutual interests not military allies

We need to wait and see what happens in future...

But if we ask Quran, Prophet Muhammad (S) and 12 Imam (AS) they have told us Persians will conquer Arabia before arrival of Imam Mahdi.

Quran [5:54]:

You believers! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him,- lowly with the believers, mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

^^^
This aya is about Persians according to many Sunni - Shia hadiths from prophet Muhammad and 12 imams.

Imam Ali (A) in his hadith says: I am father of imam Mahdi (A).... when Romans become weak Arabs will kill each other. When Arabs kill people and children in Arabia and Bahrain, Army of Ajam - people of Rey [Tehran] will conquer Arabia.

Palestinians will suffer much before arrival of imam Mahdi (A).

Turks will get destroyed after they massacre people of Iraq.

پیشگوی های حضرت علی ع درباره وقایع قبل از ظهور

درقسمتهائی ازخطبه البیان

images

روایت شده که حضرت امام امیرالمومنین علیه السلام روزی بر منبر فرمودند..
"من پدرمهدی قیام کننده دراخرالزمانم"
مالک اشتربرخاست وعرض کرد:ای امیرمومنان چه وقت قائم ازفرزندان شماقیام خواهندنمود؟
ازنشانه هائی که ان حضرت برای ظهور بیان فرمودند این بود:
ای وای برری!وبرکشتارعظیم وبه اسارت رفتن زنان وسربریدن کودکان ونابودی مردان که دران واقعه می شود .....!
ای وای برجزیره قیس1ازدست مردی وحشتناک که باهمراهان دران فرودامده هرکه راکه دران است خواهدکشت واهلش راقتل عام خواهند نمود!
هان ای وای براهل بحرین ازرویدادهائی که پشت سرهم ازهرناحیه ومکانی دران اتفاق می افتدکه بزرگان ان دستگیرشده کودکانش به اسارت خواهندرفت
images

.من هفت واقعه بزرگ رادرانجا می شناسم:
1-اولین واقعه درجزیره جداازان است.درشاخ شمالی ان که مسمی به سماهیج2است.
2-واقعه دوم بین زمینی است که بین رود وبین چشمه ابی است که درشاخ شمال غربی بحرین واقع است.
3-واقعه سوم بین ابله ومسجدواقع خواهد شد.
4-واقعه چهارم بین کوه بلند وبین دو تپه است که به کوه حنوه معروف است.
5-واقعه پنجم به طرف کرخ میرود که بین تپه وجاده واقع شده است.
6- واقعه ششم بین درختان کناری است معروف به سدیرات3 نزدیک رودخانه ماحی4واقع شده است.
7-واقعه بزرگ هفتم درحورتین است"نشانه اش ان است که دران مردی ازبزرگان عرب درخانه اش کشته می شود.اونزدیک به ساحل دریاست. سپس سری رابه امرحاکم انجا قطع می کنند.انگاه عرب بروی هجوم برده مردمان رامی کشند واموال راغارت می کنند.دراین هنگام عجم برعرب خروج نموده انان راتاقطیف تعقیب می نمایند. .
.ای وای براهل قطیف ازوقایع مختلفی که پشت سرهم رخ مي دهد
images

نخستین واقعه ای است دربطحا.سپس واقعه ای دردبیره/دیوره/وواقعه ای درصفصف وواقعه ای کنار ساحل وواقعه ای دربازارقصابهاوواقعه ای درمدارس وواقعه ای درکوچه هاوواقعه ای بین زرافه/زراقه/وواقعه ای درجراره/جرار/وواقعه ای درمدارس وواقعه ای درتاروت.
وای بربغدادازاهل ری!به خاطرقتل وترسی که اهل عراق رادر بر می گیرد.ان هنگام که بین انان شمشیرزدن واقع شود. پس شماری فراوان کشته گردند.
علامت ان زمانی است که قدرت روم ضعیف گرددو عرب مسلط شود وفتنه ها به سوی مردم خزیدن گیرد.دراین هنگام عجم برعرب خروج وبصره را تصرف نماید.
ای وای برفلسطین!ازفتنه هائی که درتوان نیست وبرانان وارد اید.
ای وای براهل دنیاوفتنه هائی که دران زمان برانان وبرتمام شهرها.غرب یاشرق.شمال یاجنوب وارد اید.!
images
اگاه باشید که برخی ازمردم برگرده برخی دیگرسواروگرفتارجنگهای دائمی خواهندگردید.این گرفتاری به خاطرکارهای زشت خود انان است. چرا که خداوند بربندگان ستم نمی کند.

http://moedesalehan.blogfa.com/category/32/پیشگوی-های-حضرت-علی-ع-درباره-وقایع-قبل-از-ظهور

We need to wait and see what happens in future...

But if we ask Quran, Prophet Muhammad (S) and 12 Imam (AS) they have told us Persians will conquer Arabia before arrival of Imam Mahdi.

Quran [5:54]:

You believers! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him,- lowly with the believers, mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

^^^
This aya is about Persians according to many Sunni - Shia hadiths from prophet Muhammad and 12 imams.

Imam Ali (A) in his hadith says: I am father of imam Mahdi (A).... when Romans become weak Arabs will kill each other. When Arabs kill people and children in Arabia and Bahrain, Army of Ajam - people of Rey [Tehran] will conquer Arabia.

Palestinians will suffer much before arrival of imam Mahdi (A).

Turks will get destroyed after they massacre people of Iraq.

پیشگوی های حضرت علی ع درباره وقایع قبل از ظهور

درقسمتهائی ازخطبه البیان

images

روایت شده که حضرت امام امیرالمومنین علیه السلام روزی بر منبر فرمودند..
"من پدرمهدی قیام کننده دراخرالزمانم"
مالک اشتربرخاست وعرض کرد:ای امیرمومنان چه وقت قائم ازفرزندان شماقیام خواهندنمود؟
ازنشانه هائی که ان حضرت برای ظهور بیان فرمودند این بود:
ای وای برری!وبرکشتارعظیم وبه اسارت رفتن زنان وسربریدن کودکان ونابودی مردان که دران واقعه می شود .....!
ای وای برجزیره قیس1ازدست مردی وحشتناک که باهمراهان دران فرودامده هرکه راکه دران است خواهدکشت واهلش راقتل عام خواهند نمود!
هان ای وای براهل بحرین ازرویدادهائی که پشت سرهم ازهرناحیه ومکانی دران اتفاق می افتدکه بزرگان ان دستگیرشده کودکانش به اسارت خواهندرفت
images

.من هفت واقعه بزرگ رادرانجا می شناسم:
1-اولین واقعه درجزیره جداازان است.درشاخ شمالی ان که مسمی به سماهیج2است.
2-واقعه دوم بین زمینی است که بین رود وبین چشمه ابی است که درشاخ شمال غربی بحرین واقع است.
3-واقعه سوم بین ابله ومسجدواقع خواهد شد.
4-واقعه چهارم بین کوه بلند وبین دو تپه است که به کوه حنوه معروف است.
5-واقعه پنجم به طرف کرخ میرود که بین تپه وجاده واقع شده است.
6- واقعه ششم بین درختان کناری است معروف به سدیرات3 نزدیک رودخانه ماحی4واقع شده است.
7-واقعه بزرگ هفتم درحورتین است"نشانه اش ان است که دران مردی ازبزرگان عرب درخانه اش کشته می شود.اونزدیک به ساحل دریاست. سپس سری رابه امرحاکم انجا قطع می کنند.انگاه عرب بروی هجوم برده مردمان رامی کشند واموال راغارت می کنند.دراین هنگام عجم برعرب خروج نموده انان راتاقطیف تعقیب می نمایند. .
.ای وای براهل قطیف ازوقایع مختلفی که پشت سرهم رخ مي دهد
images

نخستین واقعه ای است دربطحا.سپس واقعه ای دردبیره/دیوره/وواقعه ای درصفصف وواقعه ای کنار ساحل وواقعه ای دربازارقصابهاوواقعه ای درمدارس وواقعه ای درکوچه هاوواقعه ای بین زرافه/زراقه/وواقعه ای درجراره/جرار/وواقعه ای درمدارس وواقعه ای درتاروت.
وای بربغدادازاهل ری!به خاطرقتل وترسی که اهل عراق رادر بر می گیرد.ان هنگام که بین انان شمشیرزدن واقع شود. پس شماری فراوان کشته گردند.
علامت ان زمانی است که قدرت روم ضعیف گرددو عرب مسلط شود وفتنه ها به سوی مردم خزیدن گیرد.دراین هنگام عجم برعرب خروج وبصره را تصرف نماید.
ای وای برفلسطین!ازفتنه هائی که درتوان نیست وبرانان وارد اید.
ای وای براهل دنیاوفتنه هائی که دران زمان برانان وبرتمام شهرها.غرب یاشرق.شمال یاجنوب وارد اید.!
images
اگاه باشید که برخی ازمردم برگرده برخی دیگرسواروگرفتارجنگهای دائمی خواهندگردید.این گرفتاری به خاطرکارهای زشت خود انان است. چرا که خداوند بربندگان ستم نمی کند.

http://moedesalehan.blogfa.com/category/32/پیشگوی-های-حضرت-علی-ع-درباره-وقایع-قبل-از-ظهور
What's this about? I'm confused now.:sick:

ok

but i do not believe in god but in the the flying spaghetti monster.

In the first book of great meat ball II. he promises spaghetti for all the hungry
people in africa.

cropped-ws_flying_spaghetti_monster_1920x1200.jpg
Ahahahah......:lol:. your spaghetti GOD will finally eradicate hunger on earth(something we humans have miserably failed to achieve for centuries). VIVA THE SPAGHETTI MONSTROUS GOD. :chilli:.
Nice 1:enjoy:.

You could even say they aren't strong and stable :D
Lool
Yes YEMEN desperately needs a THERESA MAY.:chilli:
@waz ,@Blue Marlin .

Back
Top Bottom