Saudi_Railway_Organization_Projects.gif

692814630364.jpg

623797831715.jpg

project29sar20design20b.jpg

39863_10150249604030160_663650159_14072911_793438_n.jpg

qitar17.jpg

qitar18.jpg

qitar135.jpg

This is wrong to make more attraction (i.e Dubai) inviting many foreigners, bikinis, holding hands in publics etc. Is original Makkah/Medinah will be replaced by the new attraction of tall buildings including big clock ? It is unnecessary.

Many arabs countries now in competition in beautiful tall buildings as Quran warning.

This is wrong to make more attraction (i.e Dubai) inviting many foreigners, bikinis, holding hands in publics etc. Is original Makkah/Medinah will be replaced by the new attraction of tall buildings including big clock ? It is unnecessary.

Many arabs countries now in competition in beautiful tall buildings as Quran warning.

So we should live in deserts and mud houses by your logic??

So we should live in deserts and mud houses by your logic??

Absolutely, Saudi Arabia is special place for the original birth of Islam and deserts lands, are you going to change perception to the styles of Dubai fantasy in order to forget the importance of religions ? How they treat second citizens (Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians workers)?? Upper citizens still paryting or belly dancing illegally?

I tell you, Quran warn us a major signs, many countries especially Arabs are competition in Tall buildings for profits and tourism. Your country build railways trains outside desert is quite funny.

Absolutely, Saudi Arabia is special place for the original birth of Islam and deserts lands, are you going to change perception to the styles of Dubai fantasy in order to forget the importance of religions ? How they treat second citizens (Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians workers)?? Upper citizens still paryting or belly dancing illegally?

I tell you, Quran warn us a major signs, many countries especially Arabs are competition in Tall buildings for profits and tourism. Your country build railways trains outside desert is quite funny.

The tower in Makkah is waqf where all the income coming to it is going to Haram Al-Shareef to help maintain it etc etc..

And we wont forget our religion suddenly only because we have tall buildings Raptor I noticed your hate towards Saudi Arabia and arabs for some time now and I am not surprised that you would comment something like that.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

It all looks amazing!

It is not exactly how they portray us in the media isn't it?

Well, I don't tend to base my perceptions on what I see on the news (which BTW isn't as biased as you make it out to be). But I watch lots of Engineering Documentaries on 'Discovery' which give you a better idea of what the infrastructure is like in Saudi Arabia etc.

However if you're trying to allude that flashy infrastructure = Good quality of living for all citizens, then sorry. I don't agree with you on that one.

But like I said; It does look amazing. :)

It is though, I knew about all the projects you have posted so far. Thanks to discovery channel and nat geo.

Excellent thread nonetheless.

The tower in Makkah is waqf where all the income coming to it is going to Haram Al-Shareef to help maintain it etc etc..

And we wont forget our religion suddenly only because we have tall buildings Raptor I noticed your hate towards Saudi Arabia and arabs for some time now and I am not surprised that you would comment something like that.

I apologize if you think hatrad toward your country and Arabs, I must apologize which I didn't tend to do. However, Saudi Arabia is one of the responsible country to give green lights to the invasion of Iraq, Libya, etc, they died murderously and sucidely while Saudis enjoy luxuary wastes of these stupid things. First, SA must curb many extremisms and Wahabbasim to improve your image and second major media in whole word saw SA harrassing women -never permitted to drives while their husband handle big positions in CEO, lower classes working difficult constructions to impress your country.

SA is also big responsible to sending Wahabassim to Pakistan and destory lands here. SA is act like authority to all little Arabs countries and belittle them including Iran. Libya signal.

Yesterday, there was a posted by Egyptian member to show "EGYPT , The Real One You Don't Know", today you show your country. Lol. Tall building and addition of fantasy resources are not necessary for Saudi Arabia after Dubai, UAE.

How is Iftari ?

I apologize if you think hatrad toward your country and Arabs, I must apologize which I didn't tend to do. However, Saudi Arabia is one of the responsible country to give green lights to the invasion of Iraq, Libya, etc, they died murderously and sucidely while Saudis enjoy luxuary wastes of these stupid things. First, SA must curb many extremisms and Wahabbasim to improve your image and second major media in whole word saw SA harrassing women -never permitted to drives while their husband handle big positions in CEO, lower classes working difficult constructions to impress your country.

SA is also big responsible to sending Wahabassim to Pakistan and destory lands here. SA is act like authority to all little Arabs countries and belittle them including Iran. Libya signal.

Yesterday, there was a posted by Egyptian member to show "EGYPT , The Real One You Don't Know", today you show your country. Lol. Tall building and addition of fantasy resources are not necessary for Saudi Arabia after Dubai, UAE.

How is Iftari ?

Again with the misconceptions. Saudi Arabia never agreed to the invasion of Iraq and Infact kicked all US military personnel out of the country because of it so they went to Kuwait and Qatar instead.

Women are not harassed in Saudi Arabia and the situation of women is not as Media make it out to be. There is room for improvements yes and there are lots of activists for women's rights etc. in the Kingdom and I am one of them.

The object of this thread is not to show case "tall buildings" but to show case that Saudis do not live in tents and herd camels for a living nothing more. pictures of tall buildings were the fewer ones and I could have shown more buildings but this is not what the thread is about.

Terrorism and extremism have all but died in the Kingdom almost all terrorists here are killed and the ones that did not fled to Yemen.

Our economy is enjoying a boom and so like any other country in the world we will advance our infrastructure and cities because of it we are not the sole Muslim country responsible for all Muslim countries in the world we give the most in all the world to Muslim countries but that does not mean that we will use all our Oil money and give it to charity while our economy and industry remains retarded Saudi money belongs to Saudi Arabia and is not the private property of the collective Muslims of the world again we give to charity what we can but we will also look out for our own backyard.

saudi is more beautyfull then these images too i visit and work makkah madina jubail damamm khuber jeddah riyadh .its relly more great then images wonder if you will there on khuber or jubail beaches alone .i enjoy it many many times .thanks dear Mosamania let them come .and guy why you drag it in politics religious and other matter is not there we have thread abut beautiful Pakistan and cities threads sticky?

Back
Top Bottom