What's new

Saudi Arabia is 'biggest funder of terrorists'

I hope a comet hits their country and kills them all.
they are genetically terrorists.

Of course! these people are all terrorists.

Persian mentality showcasing itself once more. See everyone why we hate their guts??

The human race has been at war with itself since the beginning of time.

You can't blame any one country for that.

And I'm pretty sure that Saudi Arabia wasn't responsible for, as an example, the collapse of the Han dynasty two thousand years ago.

why you defending then? these people will end up trying to blow you Chinese up.
you will not be defending them after you get a 9/11 in your country....

How do you know he is persian ? you act as if only the Persians hate your Wahabi guts

He said it himself he is Half Iranian a while back. And I see you still use the "W" word. The Iranian invention that will bite you in the *** one day.

He said it himself he is Half Iranian a while back. And I see you still use the "W" word. The Iranian invention that will bite you in the *** one day.

wahabi lier when did I ever say that?
I said my wife is half Iranian, my mother is greek and my father is american. I was born in the USA.
what's got to do with you anyway? lowlife don't change the subject.

why you defending then? these people will end up trying to blow you Chinese up.

Because it is stupid to say that any one country is responsible for the human race not being at peace. Humans will always come up with reasons to fight each other.

If any one country is responsible for hurting world peace in this day and age, that country is America.

They are the ones who have invaded three separate countries in the past decade (2001-2011) alone.

you will not be defending them after you get a 9/11 in your country....

Thanks for the kind wishes. :lol:

wahabi lier when did I ever say that?
I said my wife is half Iranian, my mother is greek and my father is american. I was born in the USA.
what's got to do with you anyway? lowlife don't change the subject.

Akhhhmeeed execute plan shiiihhaaaaad 82 at this guy.

Back
Top Bottom