What's new

Saudi Arabia, Israel is turning from foe to friend

I think that it is vital that we recognise Israel and have friendly relationships after all all Arab countries bit by bit are dealing with Israel why should we hold a torch for those that have given up the ghost themselves.

Oscar I have made statements like the one you have done above as it seems eminently sensible. But Arabs and some (a small number) Pakistanis come and start insulting etc. Why is it some take it as a personal attack when we wish them no ill but just want the best for Pakistan

they insulted me when I suggested the idea that Pakistani and Israeli pilots trained together.. and studied together as a group during the initial batch's training back in the early 80's.
Things arent always black and white.. it is important to think from your head and not one's heart.
as hearts can be full of bad cholesterol and saturated fats :P.

For trying to be more Arab than the arabs..
We put the Saudi's on our heads and ended up alienating our neighbour Iran.. and virtually destroying our society.

Post of the day , Oscar !

The Musharraf was right when he said " Pakistan First " and " Enlightened Moderation " even though Arab lovers and Mullahs opposed it !

The new shift in foreign policy is good though , the IP pipeline and enhancing relations with Iran ...

What shouldn't we do so when Saudi Arabia is signing defense deals with India ? :azn:

as hearts can be full of bad cholesterol and saturated fats :P.

Damn you reminded me of food so I will go and pay some respect to my stomach lol

Post of the day , Oscar !

The Musharraf was right when he said " Pakistan First " and " Enlightened Moderation " even though Arab lovers and Mullahs opposed it !

The new shift in foreign policy is good though , the IP pipeline and enhancing relations with Iran ...

What shouldn't we do so when Saudi Arabia is signing defense deals with India ? :azn:

By the way guys just realised ip line must go through no matter what cos Pakistan has signed a contract which says that we have to pay a penalty of 8 million US $ a day if we don't have it ready etc

By the way guys just realised ip line must go through no matter what cos Pakistan has signed a contract which says that we have to pay a penalty of 8 million US $ a day if we don't have it ready etc

Quite a lot that is ! :P I am happy that they added this clause ... Will force the Govt to carry on with the project ...

Quite a lot that is ! :P I am happy that they added this clause ... Will force the Govt to carry on with the project ...
yea thats what makes me feel it def a goer. I think Gazprom will finance it. Maybe sign deal when Putin comes. I do hope that offer that Saudis made is still open as well

Back
Top Bottom