What's new

Saudi Arabia keen to provide all-out cooperation in Bangladesh's development

I am fed up with Saudi promises of investing billions of dollars in Bangladesh. Salman is a liar so I urge other Bangladeshis here to reject Saudi claims of big time investments in Bangladesh.

employed our ppl? you mean slave labour, without oil where would be the arabs tell me?
whiteman gets treated first class while so call ummah muslim brothers are treated like dogs second class. you are saying their is no hunger and poverty in saudi lol i seen documentaries exposing this while mbs lives very lavishly.
This is a false claim that they are not slaves. This is called cheap labor or labor of limited skill, and it is often in tasks that do not require strong scientific qualification or a certificate with an academic degree. In most countries of the world, this labor is the lowest income. Secondly, if it is slavery, why do millions of them flock annually to the Gulf countries to work? And they transfer billions annually to your motherland, Pakistan.

According to The State Bank of Pakistan’s "The most substantial chunk of remittances comes from the Middle East and Gulf states, especially Saudi Arabia and the UAE as they have been providing a major support to keep the wheels of the national economy moving. Both these countries recorded remittances of $18 billion during the seven months of the current fiscal year (Financial Year 22) as they continue to defy forecasts to the contrary, the State Bank of Pakistan’s data shows. These stronger inflows of remittances continue to support Pakistan’s balance of payment position and play a significant role in the country’s domestic economic growth."

seems like so could "slave" are helping your country economy significantly 18 B from two GCC Countries only and just for 7 months of the year 2022. what about full year 2.57 billion a month so it will be 30 Billions and other 4 GCC Countries few Billions it may reach 35-40 b year 2022 after covid 19 finished 2023 will be more.

employed our ppl? you mean slave labour, without oil where would be the arabs tell me?
whiteman gets treated first class while so call ummah muslim brothers are treated like dogs second class. you are saying their is no hunger and poverty in saudi lol i seen documentaries exposing this while mbs lives very lavishly.
Where will the Arabs be before oil? How can you tell me that you are ignorant without saying that I am ignorant :)

This is a false claim that they are not slaves. This is called cheap labor or labor of limited skill, and it is often in tasks that do not require strong scientific qualification or a certificate with an academic degree. In most countries of the world, this labor is the lowest income. Secondly, if it is slavery, why do millions of them flock annually to the Gulf countries to work? And they transfer billions annually to your motherland, Pakistan.

According to The State Bank of Pakistan’s "The most substantial chunk of remittances comes from the Middle East and Gulf states, especially Saudi Arabia and the UAE as they have been providing a major support to keep the wheels of the national economy moving. Both these countries recorded remittances of $18 billion during the seven months of the current fiscal year (Financial Year 22) as they continue to defy forecasts to the contrary, the State Bank of Pakistan’s data shows. These stronger inflows of remittances continue to support Pakistan’s balance of payment position and play a significant role in the country’s domestic economic growth."

seems like so could "slave" are helping your country economy significantly 18 B from two GCC Countries only and just for 7 months of the year 2022. what about full year 2.57 billion a month so it will be 30 Billions and other 4 GCC Countries few Billions it may reach 35-40 b year 2022 after covid 19 finished 2023 will be more.
why they have their passports taken then paid lower then stated is this not slavery. white men are treated excellent and paid excellent while indian subcontinent is beaten by the masters. mbs spent 450 million on a crappy masonic painting. a average indian subcontinent slave worker gets paid like 300-400 dollars a month that too working 18 hours a day until he dies from exhaustion. watch qatar documentary you will see this.

1688319924713.png

Last edited:
Yes, another empty promise. These guys are paying hundreds of millions of dollars to footballers who are past their prime. No one's watching Saudi football no matter how many players they buy.

Instead, they could have helped reduce poverty in Muslim countries with the money they spend on these lavish vanity projects. These Saudis and the Emiratis sickens me. Allah blessed them with riches and they are wasting it all on tower building competitions (read d**k measuring) and luxury. They will pay the price in this world or the next.
😂. This is like beggar pouting against rich man saying why build the company, just donate everything to me and my like. We would praise you while being lazy.

why they have their passports taken then paid lower then stated is this not slavery. white men are treated excellent and paid excellent while indian subcontinent is beaten by the masters. mbs spent 450 million on a crappy masonic painting. a average indian subcontinent slave worker gets paid like 300-400 dollars a month that too working 18 hours a day until he dies from exhaustion. watch qatar documentary you will see this.

View attachment 936323
Abuse and abuse of workers is a bad act and I condemn it, but it is individual cases that should not be generalized. Laws have developed that guarantee the right of foreign workers to humane treatment and personal dignity, including health insurance.

Also, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and soon Oman announced the complete dispensation of the sponsorship system, and this is within the framework of the new visa system to officially dispense Regarding the sponsorship system, and relying on the existing contractual relationship between the worker and the employer,

in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, employers are required to provide health insurance for their employees and their families, including one wife and three children. As for the salaries of Westerners, of course, they are higher than the Indian subcontinent due to the clear differences from the ranking of Western universities, the first in the world and the most experienced in the labor market.

View attachment 936323
$400 per month for non-professional workers remains higher than the Pakistani average even for skilled workers, this is a source that confirms my words “average wages for highly skilled employees in Pakistan have risen to ($306,443/month)” although I assure you the average workers in the Gulf are more than 400 dollars per month, but for sake of argument it is still better than Pakistan, knowing that in Pakistan it was calculated for skilled labor, unlike the Gulf countries, it is considered unskilled labor salary.
source:

😂. This is like beggar pouting against rich man saying why build the company, just donate everything to me and my like. We would praise you while being lazy.

Are you a Muslim? No. So your opinion is not warranted here.

Spew your garbage elsewhere.

ers are required to provide health insurance for their employees and their families, including one wife and three children. As for the salaries of Westerners, of course, they are higher than the Indian subcontinent due to the clear differences from the ranking of Western universities, the first in the world and the most experienced in the labor market.

I don't care about the middle easterners helping any Muslim country or my country. But I will comment on the bold part above.

The subcontinent people employed on the same job, same role, performing same duties getting less salary is outright discrimination. Difference between western universities and subcontinent universities as an argument doesn't fly. People are employed in a particular role to perform specific duties. If a westerner and an Indian are employed in the same role, performing same duties with same qualifications and same competency, there is no justification for a salary discrimination. In the western countries, this discrimination does not exist. Here in Australia, it doesn't matter which country's passport they hold or where they got their degree from, as long as it's the same job, same role, same duties it's illegal to discriminate on salary.

Last edited:
Yes, another empty promise. These guys are paying hundreds of millions of dollars to footballers who are past their prime. No one's watching Saudi football no matter how many players they buy.

Instead, they could have helped reduce poverty in Muslim countries with the money they spend on these lavish vanity projects. These Saudis and the Emiratis sickens me. Allah blessed them with riches and they are wasting it all on tower building competitions (read d**k measuring) and luxury. They will pay the price in this world or the next.

Sorry it goes both ways. If UAE becomes a Somalia tomorrow Pakistanis & Bangladeshis would not give a damn

Sorry it goes both ways. If UAE becomes a Somalia tomorrow Pakistanis & Bangladeshis would not give a damn

I will give you the same response as I gave to the other dude. You are not Muslim and therefore you will never get the perspective of my opinion. So it's better if you don't try to get into this discussion.

Indians hate Muslims in their own country and in their neighborhood, but they are ready to defend the Saudis and Emiratis in drove. I guess money really talks!

I don't care about the middle easterners helping any Muslim country or my country. But I will comment on the bold part above.

The subcontinent people employed on the same job, same role, performing same duties getting less salary is outright discrimination. Difference between western universities and subcontinent universities as an argument doesn't fly. People are employed in a particular role to perform specific duties. If a westerner and an Indian are employed in the same role, performing same duties with same qualifications, there is no justification for a salary discrimination. In the western countries, this discrimination does not exist. Here in Australia, it doesn't matter which country's passport they hold or where they got their degree from, as long as it's the same job, same role, same duties it's illegal to discriminate on salary.

Exactly. Same in Canada. You don't get discriminated on pay based on where your degree is from.

I will give you the same response as I gave to the other dude. You are not Muslim and therefore you will never get the perspective of my opinion. So it's better if you don't try to get into this discussion.

I get it when you say Muslims have to help other Muslims. good in theory. Does it ever work in practice ?

I gave you an example of country (Somalia) that has been forsaken by everyone for close to 30 years

I get it when you say Muslims have to help other Muslims. good in theory. Does it ever work in practice ?

I gave you an example of country (Somalia) that has been forsaken by everyone for close to 30 years

Yes, it would have worked if they had followed Islam.

Issues like that of Somalia needed more active involvement politically to resolve conflict. Donating money alone wasn't sufficient. Saudis and Emiratis are blessed with all the wealth to have been in position of power geopolitically. They could have resolved these issues as a global superpower, and as the leaders of the Muslim world. Instead they had been busy squandering their wealth on luxury and vanity projects, which goes against Islam. And now they are nothing but a regional bully and Western slaves.

We can go back and forth in loop on this, but you will never get the perspective of Islamic ummah and Caliphate looking from a modern day nationalist point of view.

Back
Top Bottom