What's new

Saudi Arabia mulls women’s right to drive - but only for over-30s ‘without make-up’

This incident where a member of the CPVPV acted outside his duty and was punished for it as per the law.
What are the duties of a CPVPV thug...I mean...officer ?

Why only women isn't your business, Saudi Arabia is a sovereign country with its own way of life, society norms, dress code..etc and has its own law. You are in position to force your own version of morality, way of life on others. I hope you get that straight. When you are in a country, you should follow the rules of that country you are in so I don't see any problem with what the lieutenant said to you.
Neither do I. My point was that you should not insult the intelligence of others by saying that such and such laws regarding women do not have a religious component to them.

If you care so much about women then I suggest that you look around you instead of shouting from miles away. I lived for fore years in the US from the east coast to the westside where I had the chance to meet many homeless women sleeping in the street begging for money, food etc.
Homelessness in the US is not confined to women and your argument contains a specious comparison to religiously based laws, official or otherwise, that specifically targets women.

What are the duties of a CPVPV thug...I mean...officer ?

Neither do I. My point was that you should not insult the intelligence of others by saying that such and such laws regarding women do not have a religious component to them.

Homelessness in the US is not confined to women and your argument contains a specious comparison to religiously based laws, official or otherwise, that specifically targets women.

That what you are tying to imply but in reality that issue of women driving or not is not a religious one. Why do you ignore what I wrote in my earlier post about the statements released by the CPVPV and The General Presidency of Scholarly Research and Ifta (The Council of Senior Scholars).Why don't you get that fit into your brain. I don't know why you keep insisting on that. Im not here to defend the CPVPV rather being objective and unbiased. There are around 70 Muslim countries in the world, if that was what you trying to assert then those countries wouldn't have allowed women to drive.
Im not trying to insult your intelligence.:pleasantry: Its you doing so. I say 1+1=2 you say its Zero. The bottom line is that Women driving in Saudi Arabia is a SOICAL ISSUE not a RELIGIOUS ONE. So please don't try to shove religion in.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom