What's new

Saudi Arabia offers to buy Russian arms to stop Russian support to Syria

I suspect that any Muslim could come up with a barbarian heinous act as this

It isn't none of Norway's business to tell us what we should do or shouldn't, oh yes, I don't think you can do much about it, do you?
Says the one whos country is the biggest supporter of terrorism in islamic countries Instead of talking others death squads stop your people from supporting terrorism , One day theese snakes will bite you back no one gone save you

This isn't what I expect from smart people like yours to buy such story from the very beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL what's that? Is it to give them the info your talking about? LOL :cheesy:

:omghaha: So, I'm taking it as a refute to such claim hah! :rofl:

@500
Do you think Saudi is stupid enough to propose an offer like this!

I suspect that any Muslim could come up with a barbarian heinous act as this

It isn't none of Norway's business to tell us what we should do or shouldn't, oh yes, I don't think you can do much about it, do you?

This isn't what I expect from smart people like yours to buy such story from the very beginning.

Same goes for KSA its none of your business Its Different Country and its their issue which you guys making it only worse

Just offer Putin ticket to heaven and 70 virgins oh my bad he is educated and have a brain never mind :omghaha:

@salman108
Just offer Putin ticket to heaven and 70 virgins oh my bad he is educated and have a brain never mind :omghaha:

‫

Same goes for KSA its none of your business Its Different Country and its their issue which you guys making it only worse

No, KSA's interference is justifiable since we happen to be the epicenter of the Arab and Muslim World we can't help watching people being slaughtered like goats.

@salman108

‫

No, KSA's interference is justifiable since we happen to be the epicenter of the Arab and Muslim World we can't help watching people being slaughtered like goats.
To be leaders you should act like leaders islam says no one is superior on each other , But you Guys are acting Like arab used to do before islam Soul keeper of Kaaba And using it for their personal profit ,When You treat other muslims equal then you can call your self true leaders and if you cant watching people get slaughtered then please stop supporting ttp , bla and other militant groups in Islamic countries

To be leaders you should act like leaders islam says no one is superior on each other , But you Guys are acting Like arab used to do before islam Soul keeper of Kaaba And using it for their personal profit ,When You treat other muslims equal then you can call your self true leaders and if you cant watching people get slaughtered then please stop supporting ttp , bla and other militant groups in Islamic countries

It's easy that someone can talk, but hard to prove such things.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...n-donation-idps-biggest-date.html#post4615256

PissTV??? Yzd never mind him he is one of those people who rented out his brain to be used and molested by the Mullas.

Mullas when i give you proof you say i m brain washed by mullah when you cant say any thing you start personal attacks , Still for your attack i think the worst situation in Muslims are only bcz of these so called mullahs and biggest terrorist mullahs are in K S A

press tv
800px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom