What's new

Saudi Arabia puts restrictions on usage of loudspeakers in mosques

Good, cat is out of the bag. So now we will see end of hypocricy. Atleast now saudia is not hiding behind islam to achieve own agenda.

Sooner KSA shows its true colour of liberal rulers , sooner it will remove confusion from the mind of other devoted muslims.

Good decision, India should apply same for better health of its citizen. Loudspeakers are recent inventions serious cause of noise pollution..

There is another aspect we need to look into , When the Imam is Reciting the Holy Quran People in the nearby neighborhood are not listening to it attentively , isn't it a disrespect to the holy book ?

Good, cat is out of the bag. So now we will see end of hypocricy. Atleast now saudia is not hiding behind islam to achieve own agenda.

Sooner KSA shows its true colour of liberal rulers , sooner it will remove confusion from the mind of other devoted muslims.
Cairo capital of Egypt is known as Cairo the city of a thousand minarets.....

Once i read in an Iranian source, can't exactly Remember which source, it was mentioned that 2 European travellers were exploring Middle East and the North Africa. They were basically Christians, walking in the streets of Cairo in a hot summer evening. It was close to Azan and the sun was setting. Suddenly one of the loud speakers of a mosque started playing audio of Quran with voice of Abdul Baset (RA). According to 2 travellers, it was Surat al Mubarakah, Al-Shams. They said we were standing by the sidewalk until Baset finished the surah and Azan was played right after it.
According to that source, both these fortunate guys, were academic musicians. They told the interviewer whom was asking about their turning to Islam and the reasons behind their Choice, we couldn't believe that Baset was reading a simple book, as per our assumption, with that beautiful voice of a mankind. He was actually signing a song, a song that we failed to find a similar case among the known sheet musics. We couldn't characterize it in our minds, we failed to Limit it to our Knowledge and from Scientific point of view it was absolutely a beautiful Miracle.

Some people enjoy it because they are aware, some find it annoying since they are either habitual to it, or are ignorant and or don't really care about truth.

Actually I am not against turning done the volume...this doesn't mean stop the ahzan. Some jahils in musjids grab children at fajar and make them scream nahats. Do we want to listen to nahats. A child screaming down the loudspeakers. A child too young to understandbthe nahat. A child that wants to sleep. And that's Pakistan.
All noise should be lowered. Including traffic and jahil molvi talking crap

Last edited:
I think Masjid's loudspeaker should have a max sound radius, so that does not overlap with other Masjid. Anything other than Azan should be banned with few exceptions.

One of the good things I remember about Saudi was a mosque nearly every two blocks and how they used to pray jamat on speakers as well. Fajr Magrib Isha were prayed full farz namaz with surahs while Zuhur and Asr were without surahs. I miss that in Pakistan so much. Mulvis here just given azan and thats it. No jamaat.

shame whats happening now.

Funny, when it comes to Adhan or Israel our Saudi "friends" are good examples, but in regards to Kashmir they are our archenemies. Please decide whether you want to be associated with Arabs or not.

I miss the Adhan in my hometown in Pakistan, it calms me down and it's an amazing feeling. It's not too loud and people never complained about it.

Is this a real problem or a constructed one because one female "Pakistan is so beautiful and the people aren't that religious, you can drink beer in Islamabad" type of vlogger was disturbed in her sleep in the morning?

I regularly visit Mirpur, Lahore, Islamabad and some villages around Jhelum and guess what, my cousins still manage not to wake up for Fajr.

Only in najd. The prophet pbuh forewarned the ummah about najd .
C7B9B0F5-7128-4FFA-95B8-6128147D890A.png

Topic already open

There is no need to play the whole prayers on loud speaker. The only thing that needs to be loud (not too loud) is the azaan. ThankGod mostly in Pakistan only azaan is plaued in loudspeaker.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom