What's new

Saudi Arabia shoots down Houthi missile headed towards Mecca

Cant you see what has happened in Georgia and what is happening in Ukraine ?

Russian Federation has deployed Iskander missiles in the Western military zone and Baltic Kaliningrad because of which whole Europe is under the range of Russian Missiles.

State of Israel doesnt have any policy and they have openly declared that they are close to Russians and this is the reason State of Israel have sold drones to Russian Federation against Ukraine.
Region change policy change , interest change.....there is no " One policy" in the world.

Cant you see what has happened in Georgia and what is happening in Ukraine ?

Russian Federation has deployed Iskander missiles in the Western military zone and Baltic Kaliningrad because of which whole Europe is under the range of Russian Missiles.

State of Israel doesnt have any policy and they have openly declared that they are close to Russians and this is the reason State of Israel have sold drones to Russian Federation against Ukraine.
Region change policy change , interest change.....there is no " One policy" in the world. Indian has relations with both Iran and KSA. ....big deal ...

We will eliminate you wahhabi terrorist rats soon.

you are an illegitimate country which is created by British.

Stop quoting my posts and keep out of Arab topics that you have nothing to do with, Wilayat al-Faqih Majoosi terrorist rat.

:rofl:

KSA was never a Western colony and has nothing to do with UK. Modern-day KSA is a merger of ancient Hijaz, Najd, Al-Hasa and other ancient, formally independent, provinces of Arabia. The current ruling dynasty, House of Saud, already ruled areas of KSA almost 300 years ago. Before any Brit had even ventured into the Arab World/MENA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_of_Saudi_Arabia

Your low IQ posts never disappoint. :rofl:

Region change policy change , interest change.....there is no " One policy" in the world.

Region change policy change , interest change.....there is no " One policy" in the world. Indian has relations with both Iran and KSA. ....big deal ...

Here its more about which nation stands for which nation .

Republic of India do have more relations with GCC compare to Iranians . Trade wise and even diplomatic wise .

Stop quoting my posts and keep out of Arab topics that you have nothing to do with, Wilayat al-Faqih Majoosi terrorist rat.

KSA was never a Western colony and has nothing to do with UK. Modern-day KSA is a merger of ancient Hijaz, Najd, Al-Hasa and other ancient, formally independent, provinces of Arabia. The current ruling dynasty, House of Saud, already ruled areas of KSA almost 300 years ago. Before any Brit had even ventured into the Arab World/MENA.

Ikhawan have unified the Arabian tribes under one Flag.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_of_Saudi_Arabia

Lol history of sudi Wahhabistan: :lol:

https://www.google.com/search?q=history+of+saudi+wahhabi&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8qvflnYPQAhXGfxoKHa4PBVIQvwUIFigA&biw=360&bih=559

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Saudi_Arabia

Last edited:
Are you ok with them firing missile at an int. airport mostly used for Hajj visits?

Will you please tell me where they got those missiles in order to debate over the range of them?

I hope you dont feel cornered, we just begin to talk, so no trolling or offtopic ''argument'' please.
ans also house a part of KSA air force .

British foreign ministry while was warning its citizens on traveling to Saudi Arabia, revealed Saudi's lie of targeting Mecca unintendedly:
On 27 October a SCUD Missile was fired from rebel-held territory in Yemen, apparently targeting Jeddah’s King Abdulaziz International Airport.
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/saudi-arabia

one may wonder how desperate Saudis have become to resort to such a lies.
but I can guess:
IMF Says Saudi Arabia Could Be Bankrupt By 2020 - MintPress News

There are other people's own holiest cities i believe(even though i am not religious per se. lol). .:D

Agree with your comment.
But let's forget about this never ending Sunni-Shia sectarian wars for one moment, are you the one in the pic?:D
And interesting to see you are an Indian/israelis?
no that's not me and yes im an Ex IAF the israeli air force that is lol you would think i wouldn't have to say that but its uncanny how many people get confused with it right now working with a israeli defense contractor now.

http://saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/houthis-launched-missile-mosque/

RIYADH — The Iran-backed Houthi militias and their allies launched their ballistic missile toward the holy city of Makkah late Thursday from a mosque in the Yemeni city of Saada, according to the Arab Coalition spokesman Brig. Gen. Ahmed Assiri.

“These people know no religion and have no morals. They are using mosques, schools, and hospitals for their criminal acts,” Assiri, who is also an adviser at the Saudi Minister of Defense office, told an Arabic daily.

He reiterated that the coalition will continue to support the internationally recognized Yemeni President Abdrabu Mansour Hadi’s forces both politically and militarily.

Which ballistic missile do the Houthi's have, which can reach Makkah.
Even if they have such a missile, they cannot be so naive to fire it towards the most Holiest city in the world.
The title is misleading. Houthis targeted Jeddah Airport.

Hello everyone,
Forgive my ignorance but Yemeni forces and Houthis don't have missiles with a range that can hit Mecca as far as I know. Did they get sone North Korean Nodong? And why would they hit Mecca when all Muslims would be angered by such move?

If they attack anything with a Scud, be it Jeddah or other locations, the missiles they have are not accurate enough and even less so when trying to avoid Saudi airstrikes.

But do they have any systems with that range. I'm sure Saudi Airforce hit their Scud already during beginning phase of war!

//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/62539843.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia said Wednesday it had intercepted a fresh missile attack by Yemeni rebels on the south of the kingdom and renewed its accusations that arch-foe Iran had armed them.

The Huthi rebels said on their Al-Masirah television channel that they had fired two missiles at Saudi border provinces but there was no immediate mention of a second from the Saudi-led coalition that has been fighting them since 2015.

Coalition spokesman Turki al-Maliki said that Saudi air defences had intercepted one missile over Jizan province on the Red Sea coast late on Tuesday.

The rebels said they had fired a second at a military base in Najran province, inland and just across the border from their stronghold of Saada.

In a statement on the official Saudi Press Agency, Maliki accused Iran of arming the Huthis "in clear and explicit violation" of UN Security Council resolutions.

Since November, the rebels have fired multiple missiles into Saudi Arabia, all of which Saudi forces say they intercepted.

On November 4, Saudi Arabia thwarted a rebel missile attack on Riyadh international airport that Crown Prince and Defence Minister Mohammed bin Salman said "may amount to an act of war" involving Iran.

Riyadh and its allies imposed a crippling blockade on rebel-held ports in retaliation for that missile launch which has been only partially lifted despite a mounting international outcry over the humanitarian consequences.

A report by a UN panel of experts earlier this month found Iran in violation of Security Council Resolution 2216, which imposed an arms embargo on rebel leader Abdulmalik al-Huthi.

Iran denies arming the rebels.

1079946-285581303.jpg

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1229691/saudi-arabia

DUBAI: Saudi Arabia's Air Defense forces intercepted a ballistic missile fired by Houthis from Yemen’s Saada toward the city of Najran on Saturday, according to the spokesman for the coalition supporting legitimacy in Yemen, Colonel Turki Al-Maliki.

Al-Maliki said that the hostile action taken by the Houthi forces proves the continued involvement of the Iranian regime in supporting Houthi armed groups in clear defiance of UN Resolution 2216 and Resolution 2231.

He said they aimed at threatening the security of Saudi Arabia and threatening regional and international security and added that firing ballistic missiles at populated cities and villages is contrary to international humanitarian law.

Colonel Al-Maliki renewed his call for the international community to take more serious and effective steps to stop Iranian violations, including continued smuggling and the transfer of ballistic missiles and weapons to terrorist groups, and to hold them accountable for their defiance of international norms and values.

Earlier last week, Saudi Arabia's Air Defense forces intercepted a ballistic missile fired by the Houthis toward Jazan. Saudi forces succeeded in intercepting the missile before reaching its target.

Al-Maliki said that at 8 p.m. local time on Tuesday evening, the air defense forces detected the launch of a ballistic missile by the Iran-backed Houthis from Yemeni territories toward Saudi Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom