What's new

Saudi Arabia to allow cinemas to open in kingdom for first time in 35 years Saudi Arabia has announc

Negligible compared to BJP-RSS in Kerala.

Lie.
Bye.

Its not a lie. The same vote that used to go to muslim league is now going to SDPI. :cheesy:

These votes have not appeared from thin air :lol:

Meanwhile BJP just won 14 of the local body seats.

Lol So they didn't even allow cinemas to operate?:lol::D

Well, at least this young Prince is changing the country quite fast and opening up the country even more or the world. Better late than never. :D

dumb sanghis think kerala is some islamist hellhole... you got a few as*holes there but its better than many sanghi strongholds.

dumb sanghis think kerala is some islamist hellhole... you got a few as*holes there but its better than many sanghi strongholds.

Some of that 'dumb' sanghi's are Malayalee's, are you one ? :lol:

Kerala is a hell hole which is why a vast majority of mallu's travel OUTSIDE kerala to find jobs and make a living.

Those who stay back are the largest consumers of Drugs and Alcohol.

Its also the worst place in India to be a women. Its also the worst place to be if you are a child. It has highest rate of child sexual abuse.

It also has the highest Suicide Rate in India. 21 per day, especially for girls in the age group of 15 to 22.

It also has the highest rate of Mental diseases in India.

ALL of these are FACTS.

Does that sound like Heaven to you ? :coffee:

Well before reporting check out malbar area of Kerala. :)

First visit Malappuram and Kozhikode districts. Watch the crowd outside the theaters like Khayam Theater Tirur, or Crown and Coronation Theaters of Calicut, few of the oldest ones. Then talk about Malabar area, (something you don't have any clue I guess). :p:

There are 5 release centres in Malappuram...... Nilabmur, Manjeri, Perinthalmanna, Tirur and Malappuram.... At times even in Kondotty...... Lolz...There is even a mini Multiplex.......

Now focus on the topic, and do not divert...... Next time BJP will get 2 seats in kerala,

There are 5 release centres in Malappuram...... Nilabmur, Manjeri, Perinthalmanna, Tirur and Malappuram.... At times even in Kondotty...... Lolz...There is even a mini Multiplex.......

Now focus on the topic, and do not divert...... Next time BJP will get 2 seats in kerala,

How many will SDPI get ?

First visit Malappuram and Kozhikode districts. Watch the crowd outside the theaters like Khayam Theater Tirur, or Crown and Coronation Theaters of Calicut, few of the oldest ones. Then talk about Malabar area, (something you don't have any clue I guess). :p:

i was in kerala last year during Dussera time on family holiday. Learn't lots of things which do not come into main media. Startling thing was queue outside alcohol shop on Sunday. Awesome!

i was in kerala last year during Dussera time on family holiday. Learn't lots of things which do not come into main media. Startling thing was queue outside alcohol shop on Sunday. Awesome!

One thing I forgot to mention.

Kerala also has the highest level of Political violence in India.

Every house in kerala is targeted by political parties and extortion takes place under political patronage.

Every one in Kerala has to pay this protection money to political parties. Without Fail.

Ask any of these malayalees in this forum and ask how many times a year they have to make that payment.

You are an expert right? Tell me

YOU are the one living in the muslim heartland of Malappuram.

BTW what is the annual protection money you pay to political parties every year ? How many times in a year do you pay them ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom