What's new

Saudi Arabia to set up military base, nuclear waste burial site on Salwa border

images

Another Saudi prince in Turkey, having a party with models.

images

Then another prince and his family, having a party in Turkey.

OMG that Saudi royal girl in pink though... I want that kind of sharia to live and die by...
Still BS.. I can show you thousands of wealthy Muslim Turks and other Muslims doing worst than this.. IF these are real Saudi Princes..to begin with..
Personally I have nothing against a woman in a bikini, as long as it is not like in the first picture.. one can be invited on one of his friends yacht, you can't control the other people on there.. so what Sharia' has to do with this..and BTW you are not ashamed that this is happening in Muslim Turkey?:lol:

:disagree:
I am not. Why should I be as I am not the one who claims to live and die by sharia.
You take the example (if true in the first place) of 1 or two Saudi princes and apply it to the whole Saudi Arabia.. it just shows that you like to argue for the sake of it..What is Turkey's official religion BTW?

images

images

OMG that Saudi royal girl in pink though... I want that kind of sharia to live and die by...

The problem is that Turkish men are selling their women for nothing, you should be ashamed to show your women as hookers who sell themselves for anything .

The problem is that Turkish men are selling their women for nothing, you should be ashamed to show your women as hookers who sell themselves for anything .

No the problem is the hypocrisy that is present amongst muslims.

The original assertion by SC was preposterous to begin with.

Hypocrisy exists everywhere especially among Christians , Jews and Muslims .

Of course.

"What motivates all that hatred in you for Saudi Arabia..the cradle of Islam.. and its leaders who live and die by Sharia'a?"

That is the statement in question however.

794495.jpg.pagespeed.ce.YEeYPbo2SA.jpg

Riyadh -- The Saudi part of Salwa island bordering Qatar will be converted into a military base and a nuclear waste burial site, Sabq online newspaper quoted informed sources as saying on Sunday.

According to the sources, the Saudi military base will be set up in the part separating the Qatari borders from the Salwa Marine Canal, an integrated project for excavating a marine canal along the borders with Qatar to be carried out with investments by a consortium of nine Saudi companies in this field.

The remaining part will be converted into a nuclear waste burial site for the Saudi nuclear reactor, the construction of which is being planned by Saudi Arabia.

Directives have also been issued to remove the Passports and Customs offices from the Salwa border crossing with Qatar. Instead the Saudi Border Guards will administer the area.

Experts told Sabq that the setting up of a Saudi military base between the Salwa Marine Canal Project and the Qatari borders will grant Saudi Arabia a strategic part of Salwa Island.

According to the experts, after this project Qatar will not be an independent island, the way Bahrain is, for example, as it will be part of Salwa Island where Saudi Arabia will share the island with it through its military base.

According to information received by Sabq, it has been decided that the marine canal project will be financed fully by the private sector and Saudi and UAE investment authorities. The area will be under full Saudi sovereignty.

http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/...ase-nuclear-waste-burial-site-on-Salwa-border
lg.php

You don't need to buried your nuclear waste on your land you can send them to Russia where already nuclear way dumped exist unless you want to punish Qatar by nuclear waste .

Ashamed? Why should i be still? These are Scandinavian models, the yatch with British flag only docked in Turkish waters. According to the magazines, MBS was present.
Then second photo is Saudi prince and his family out of Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
images

images

That's the holy dance floor on a holy boat, descendants of custodians of holy sites, holy **** in the middle of holy sea.

Turkey has secrets of this family.

The hate against Qatari People and Royal family has become real intense the burrial of Nuclear waste so close to Qater is quite unusual move, infact extrara ordinary

The double lives of Saudi Royalty is similar to the extravagent life styles lived by Pakistani Politicians

However in a way QATAR is getting bit of BAD KARMA after it's role to destroy Libya only reasonable that now it has a bitter Saudi Arabia as its new nemisis for unknown reasons

I am likely suspecting that there was some under the table deal to make Qatari Royal House , take place of Al Saud house in Saudi Arabia , and some how Saudis got a inside tip which has kicked started this hate between House of Saud and Qater

They used to like to RUB NOSE with each other
maxresdefault.jpg

What happened ? :secret:

799624-513x340.jpg

Remember the time when ......

b2b9da0aa06b3c333273ab3a4cc476e9004ac73e

awwwwwwwwwwwww

But now ~ we are talking Nuclear waste dumping boy oh boy ....koi larki ka chakkar to nahi?

Last edited:
images

images

Hahahahahahaha the prince in the pic has bigger moobs than his posse of girl friends.

Anyways, firstly i did feel bad but then i recalled the fitna qatar had spread in muslim world through its fasadi publication al jazeera specially the damage they had done to libya by publishing a fake western propaganda news report to build pro west narrative which was followed by military invasion of libya. Al jazeera is always credited for a crucial role in libyan invasion narrative building. Similarly, al jazeera used to publish propaganda reports on Pakistanand still do. So if qatar has played a good role in creating fitna and fasad in muslim world i could care less how they get treated. But only thing that worries me is the impact of nuclear waste on west asian region as it is in the vicinity of pakistan plus we have a lot of pakistani dispora living in qatar

Hahahahahahaha the prince in the pic has bigger moobs than his posse of girl friends.

Anyways, firstly i did feel bad but then i recalled the fitna qatar had spread in muslim world through its fasadi publication al jazeera specially the damage they had done to libya by publishing a fake western propaganda news report to build pro west narrative which was followed by military invasion of libya. Al jazeera is always credited for a crucial role in libyan invasion narrative building. Similarly, al jazeera used to publish propaganda reports on Pakistanand still do. So if qatar has played a good role in creating fitna and fasad in muslim world i could care less how they get treated. But only thing that worries me is the impact of nuclear waste on west asian region as it is in the vicinity of pakistan plus we have a lot of pakistani dispora living in qatar
You know what? I don't care any of those including West Asian region. I am happy lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom