What's new

Saudi Arabia unveils locally developed Gyro-Stablization system

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia unveils locally developed Gyro-Stablization system

Saudi Arabian National Research institute "KACST" has recently unveiled a locally developed a platform Gyro-Stabilization system for UAVs, rotary wing and fixed wing aircrafts, and the system is considered one of the primary components of Aircrafts autonomous systems in UAVs and in the Autopilot of rotary wing and fixed wing aircrafts.

The system detects the platform's speed, direction and the effect of gravity by using a mixture of complex algorithms, the system can also be incorporated into missile platforms especially cruise missiles.

The system maintains the direction of the platform at a constant speed regardless of exterior factors as it works to stabilize the platform, the system can also be given commands to the direction of which an autonomous vehicle is set to go during mid flight.

The work on the system begun in 2010 and 90% of the program has finished is currently undergoing testing in KACST facilities. The program is set for completion in 2013.

Institutes that benefit from this program are the military and national defense research institutes .

D39A91EE-FC31-4DA0-BAA9-998FF2F967D9-38502-0000129575371DE3_zps7624e154.jpg

The news is not complete or there is some mistake in the content.

The news is not complete or there is some mistake in the content.

I bet Mosa must have forgotten to upload the whole article or something.

He's been crying all day long over his finals = \

Saudi Arabia couldn't invent a baby *** wiper... they depend on the kuffar west for very thing, then they claim to be the leaders of the muslim ummah, Pathetic lot the Saudis.

And who in your opinion is inventing? and why so much hate over flowing?

Its good time for KSA to join in with EU countries in JV for the development of Basic Computers and its system, Navigation and Communication, Counter measure system and Sensors for all the three dimensional forces....

He's got to be a Safavid sympathizer. The only thing they are good for is talking big with bigotry.

:pakistan: Him and his friends don't represent the nation of Pakistan.

Why so much hate you ask? hmm lemme think:
funding of sectarian madrasahs
Interfering in political decisions of Pakistan
Using Pakistan army as its servant force
Treating Pakistani workers as nothing more than slaves
Begging Israel?america to attack iran ( another muslim nation)
Interfering in Syria by arming salafi extremists

oh I could go on and on.. but I guess that should suffice for now.

He's got to be a Safavid sympathizer. The only thing they are good for is talking big with bigotry.

:pakistan: Him and his friends don't represent the nation of Pakistan.

Lol safavid sympathizer, you obviously haven't seen my other posts. Idiot stop assuming things. I guess you must be a Judean sympathizer since you are upset over the fact that I told a few facts about Israel's best friend in the middle east. Is that it?

Lol safavid sympathizer, you obviously haven't seen my other posts. Idiot stop assuming things. I guess you must be a Judean sympathizer since you are upset over the fact that I told a few facts about Israel's best friend in the middle east. Is that it?

qadian kai pujari asal baat bata.......

you dont like arabs cause mirza nasir qadiani asked King Faisal Saud to invite him to Saudia Arabia.......King Faisal Saud replied we dont invite murtads....and we deal with murtads in the same way as First righteous Khalifa Hazrat Abu Bakar Sadeeq radi ALLAH
dealt with muslimah kazzab murtad.

Very immature.

1- to burst your bubble to begin with, we don't allow any individual to mistreat another i.e. if a Saudi national mistreats an expat he will have to put up with the consequnece.

Saudi woman gets 3 years for beating maid

Dammam police helps maid gets her rights

Man sentenced to prison for turning a blind eye on a maid abuse

2- We don't fund a damn terrorist thing, why would we do that? Isn't Pakistan a friend of ours? It's stability means a lot to us.

3- We don't interfere in your political affair, that's another conspiracy, Yes, I understand that Nawaz sharif won the election but KSA didn't fraud them whatsoever :lol:, how the hell can they?

4- We can defend ourselves, and the Pakistan Army is a friend of ours.

5- Iran refuted the Wikileaks claim ages ago, the claim that says bomb Iran.

6- Yes, we do arm the FSA, not the Salafists group though.

qadian kai pujari asal baat bata.......

you dont like arabs cause mirza nasir qadiani asked King Faisal Saud to invite him to Saudia Arabia.......King Faisal Saud replied we dont invite murtads....and we deal with murtads in the same way as First righteous Khalifa Hazrat Abu Bakar Sadeeq radi ALLAH
dealt with muslimah kazzab murtad.

Shah Faisal was a badass especially when it came to the qadiani murtad. :D

with the help of British ... cough ...cough. and american .... aaa chooooo..... and maybe France......... nothing....... but all in all good work for making a GYRO stabilizer will be much easier to eat a shawarma now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom