What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

According to ahadees, there will be a super liberal gov. in syria which will be headed by named 'SUFYANI' in ahadees. Sufyani will attack saudi arabia and his armies will massacre people in mina. Then IMAM MEHDI will rise and fight against SUFYANI. So preparing a big army to fight against him. I favour saudis to go 4x larger than what they are now.
It is a weak Hadeeth, yet it is ignored.
موقع الإسلام سؤال وجواب - ما صØ*Ø© Ø*ديث السفياني ؟

Brothers, are there any pictures coming out on the Saudi side of things concerning Tobuk 3 the live fire exercise between Egyptian and Saudi forces as the Egyptian side is quite dry on picture right now and it should be somewhere at its fifth day out of the total fifteen days.

pOdHa.png

daTpv.png

Bro's, can you advise me on when Saudi pilots have been in actual combat?

There's nothing like training pilots and the next generation with a bit of war experience.

This is why the USA rarely goes a decade without a conflict. Keeps the military battle ready.

In reality, Saudi needs a war or small conflict to finally test its air force.

There's nothing like training pilots and the next generation with a bit of war experience.

This is why the USA rarely goes a decade without a conflict. Keeps the military battle ready.

That's why you guys are so good in killing innocent childrens, bombing hospitals etc---Israeli way to get ready for war: "kill innocent peoples". Shame on You !!

That's why you guys are so good in killing innocent childrens, bombing hospitals etc---Israeli way to get ready for war: "kill innocent peoples". Shame on You !!

A pakistani talking about killing innocents :omghaha:

Your country is an assembly line for terrorists. You've created havoc all over the world. Targeting civilians of course.

Everyone is having a good discussion. I made a point that you need battles to be battle ready - a point well known by everyone.

You come in with your korma-munching gob and start flapping your gums and causing arguments.

Get lost pal.

Their last air to air engagement if i recall correctly was in 1991 where one F-15 splashed two Iraqi Mig-29s. The Saudi air force may also have had reconnaissance and CAS roles in defeating a rather limited Houthi and Alqaeda linked insurgency.

A pakistani talking about killing innocents :omghaha:

Your country is an assembly line for terrorists. You've created havoc all over the world. Targeting civilians of course.

Everyone is having a good discussion. I made a point that you need battles to be battle ready - a point well known by everyone.

You come in with your korma-munching gob and start flapping your gums and causing arguments.

Get lost pal.

Perhaps few pakistanis are bad but we are certainly not a terrorist state like you, and our ministers were not involved in terrorsits activitys like your----You guy's are doing a state lavel terrorism---i get now why everybody hate you and between 1939/1945 someone wanted to F*** all your race---you guys really deserve that and soon you gonna get it :lol:

Their last air to air engagement if i recall correctly was in 1991 where one F-15 splashed two Iraqi Mig-29s. The Saudi air force may also have had reconnaissance and CAS roles in defeating a rather limited Houthi and Alqaeda linked insurgency.

I didn't know about that incident. Thanks for the info.

Yes, I remember the insurgency because one of our British reporters was paralysed in a gun attack in Saudi.

I remember the Saudis released a list of wanted men and told them they can come in voluntarily, or they will be hunted down. :smokin:

It was a very successful operation and there have been few incidents since.

Of course in Israel we have also not had any dog fights in the air for a long time.

No,this is wrong information.

Air engagements of the Gulf War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Iraqi Air Force attempted to mount a rare offensive bombing operation and loaded two F1s with incendiary bombs. The Royal Saudi Air Force sent up two F-15Cs to get the bombers. One of the F-15s maneuvered behind the F1s and took them both down with AIM-9 missiles.

This is the same as firing on 2 737s with an AIM 9 Sidewinder from behind only the aircraft were F1 mirages.. not worth to be called real combat experience or a dogfight, the iraqi fighters had no air to air missiles on those 2 F1s.

No,this is wrong information.

Air engagements of the Gulf War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Iraqi Air Force attempted to mount a rare offensive bombing operation and loaded two F1s with incendiary bombs. The Royal Saudi Air Force sent up two F-15Cs to get the bombers. One of the F-15s maneuvered behind the F1s and took them both down with AIM-9 missiles.

This is the same as firing on 2 737s with an AIM 9 Sidewinder from behind only the aircraft were F1 mirages.. not worth to be called real combat experience or a dogfight, the iraqi fighters had no air to air missiles on those 2 F1s.

^^^ are you trying to hide your miserable failure or what

here is the video of the Saudi pilot shooting down 2 iraqi jets .... enjoy... :nana:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom