What's new

Saudi Arabias horrible treatment of migrant workers!

At the risk of getting banned - they have been following 1400 years of Islam. Has it made them a better society ? Or has all the petro-dollars corrupted them to the nth degree ?
Problem is you don't understand islam and you link individual wrong doings with Islam in a modern day such a childish remark please go read Islam first than you can comment you don't know ABC of islam yet you are pretending to be PHD holder of islam here

Both parties employer and worker are here wrong because I saw my self workers make fool employers in middle east most of the time don't just read one side of news and start commenting

At the risk of getting banned - they have been following 1400 years of Islam. Has it made them a better society ? Or has all the petro-dollars corrupted them to the nth degree ?
Culture of slavery in Arabia is ancient and deep-rooted.

Quran 90-12/13 And what can make you know what is [breaking through] the difficult pass? It is the freeing of a slave.

Slavery in Saudi Arabia was formally abolished only in 1962, thanks to western pressure, however continues in other ways.
US state department statement in 2005:
'Saudi Arabia is a destination for men and women from South and East Asia and East Africa trafficked for the purpose of labor exploitation, and for children from Yemen, Afghanistan, and Africa trafficked for forced begging. Hundreds of thousands of low-skilled workers from India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Kenya migrate voluntarily to Saudi Arabia; some fall into conditions of involuntary servitude, suffering from physical and sexual abuse, non-payment or delayed payment of wages, the withholding of travel documents, restrictions on their freedom of movement and non-consensual contract alterations. The Government of Saudi Arabia does not comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking and is not making significant efforts to do so.[25]'

Similar situation exists in other Gulf states.

More propaganda from this Arab and Turkish obsessed troll after his most recent propaganda thread was deleted for spreading lies.

There are almost 10 million expats in KSA from every corner of the globe and 99.99% of them are better off than in their native lands in almost every department.

Iran is a hellhole in comparison. One just need to read up om how Iranian minorities and Afghans (Shia Hazaras) are treated. 1 billion times worse than anything ever seen in KSA.

Iran: Detainees flogged, sexually abused and given electric shocks in gruesome post-protest crackdown – new report​

'They Were Laughing': Iranian Border Guards Accused Of Torturing, Drowning Afghan Migrants​

Immunity through Impunity: Hypocrisy and Systemic Racism in Iran’s Legal System​

The Negative Images of Blacks in Some Medieval Iranian Writings

Nobody is saying Iran is better, in fact they could be worse than KSA/Gulf states in many aspects . However that doesn't means we should also brush aside KSA blatant abuse of foreign Domestic workers.
However, then again, this just shows that When you are poor and destitute, people don't really care about your plight. You can only hope and wish that the strong and powerful will have mercy on you and give you some form of respect and dignity. However, it's not in your power to decide how you will be treated ..you are basically at their mercy . Moroever the government of most of these poor countries dont even give a damn about their own people as well. So you are basically on your own. Lol

Nobody is saying Iran is better, in fact they could be worse than KSA/Gulf states in many aspects . However that doesn't means we should also brush aside KSA blatant abuse of foreign Domestic workers.
However, then again, this just shows that When you are poor and destitute, people don't really care about your plight. You can only hope and wish that the strong and powerful will have mercy on you and give you some form of respect and dignity. However, it's not in your power to decide how you will be treated ..you are basically at their mercy . Moroever the government of most of these poor countries dont even give a damn about their own people as well. So you are basically on your own. Lol

The thread starter is a propagandist hence my reply to him.

Bad treatment of workers in KSA (I can only speak about that country as I know it very well and having lived there for most of my life) is mostly limited to illegal migrants. And surprise, surprise, large areas of KSA are flooded with illegal African migrants. In particular Jeddah. You can find Africans from every single African country almost.

A small percentage of those people (tiny in fact) can be taken advantage of by locals and LEGAL fellow African migrants. Just like in the UK, USA, West and everywhere else.

There is no systematic oppression. Almost every single law that could have facilitated that some way have been removed.

There are almost 10 million expats/migrants and a large/huge number of ILLEGAL African migrants in KSA. It has been going on for decades by now. 99.9% of them face no problems at all otherwise there would not be so many of them. Those migrants are better off in KSA than in their own countries and are better treated.

Anyway this propagandist (thread starter who is famous for making anti-Arab and anti-Turkish thread 24/7 - somehow he is being tolerated by the moderators) created a fake propaganda thread of some Kenyan (supposedly) woman breastfeeding some puppies (lol WTF, what is this clown even searching about?) which turned out to be fake.

Anyway KSA has a big problem with illegal African migrants.

Culture of slavery in Arabia is ancient and deep-rooted.

Quran 90-12/13 And what can make you know what is [breaking through] the difficult pass? It is the freeing of a slave.

Slavery in Saudi Arabia was formally abolished only in 1962, thanks to western pressure, however continues in other ways.
US state department statement in 2005:
'Saudi Arabia is a destination for men and women from South and East Asia and East Africa trafficked for the purpose of labor exploitation, and for children from Yemen, Afghanistan, and Africa trafficked for forced begging. Hundreds of thousands of low-skilled workers from India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Kenya migrate voluntarily to Saudi Arabia; some fall into conditions of involuntary servitude, suffering from physical and sexual abuse, non-payment or delayed payment of wages, the withholding of travel documents, restrictions on their freedom of movement and non-consensual contract alterations. The Government of Saudi Arabia does not comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking and is not making significant efforts to do so.[25]'

Similar situation exists in other Gulf states.

Pot calling the kettle black.

You live in a huge cemetery and country (Australia) where the locals were subjected to almost complete genocide and foreigners (among them yourself and your family) are now living on stolen land/property. Australia used to put Aboriginals into camps (actual slave labour) up until the 1960's.

Also read up on slavery in Islam (as practiced by Muslim states). It was far more humane and "better" than Western slavery. It is not even comparable.

Arabs in Africa were a force for good. They left World UNESCO Heritage sites, stunning architecture (Zanzibar is a great example), economic and scientific progress, Islamic heritage etc. Millions of Black Africans have Arab ancestry from Nigeria to Tanzania.

I suggest reading up the works of Professor Ali Mazrui (Kenyan ironically) and his talk about African slavery and the Arabs legacy in Africa.

Most importantly, most African slaves were sold by Africans themselves as slavery (modern day one) was and is a big thing to this day in much of Africa.

And here is the renowned Global Slavery Index:

1668951308178.png

1668951334233.png

But, but Arabs.....:lol:

Last edited:
Problem is you don't understand islam and you link individual wrong doings with Islam in a modern day such a childish remark please go read Islam first than you can comment you don't know ABC of islam yet you are pretending to be PHD holder of islam here

Both parties employer and worker are here wrong because I saw my self workers make fool employers in middle east most of the time don't just read one side of news and start commenting

Exactly. Most of the time, whenever abuses occur to begin with, it is the work of say an Indian company owner who treats an fellow illiterate low caste Indian harshly (just like in India itself) by making him work during the height of the day's temperature (despite that being illegal) or who goes against Arab laws in place in terms of accommodation or work hours.
I encountered many wealthy South Asian business owners based in the GCC who exploited their own people just to make some extra profit. The idea of abuses, whenever they occur in the GCC, being a sole Arab problem, is a joke and only the talk of ignorants.

The main problem from my experience and from what I know, is the illegal migrant problematic and most of such people in the GCC are Africans. Since they are illegal, there is no control and people employing them can do what they please with them. This is similarly done in the West with such people. You have desperate Afghans and Pakistanis working way, way below minimal wages in European countries, often 20 + hours a day while living in cramped basements outside of public reach as otherwise they would be deported. Similarly in the GCC. But somehow the Western media (due to guilt of their past massive crimes) have initiated a propaganda campaign by exclusively targetting Arabs much of the time because that gives clicks. Nobody cares about how Tajiks are treated in Russia, Hazaras in Iran etc. or Dalits in India or impoverished rural Sindhis by the local waderas etc.

Anyway of course there are some bad apples among the Arabs (as anywhere else) but the propaganda aimed at demonizing all Arabs by certain trolls on PDF is pathetic. Only anti-Arabs are going to buy that propaganda.

Arabs are such racists that in many of those small wealthy GCC states, they are outnumbered by foreigners and millions of people from across the entire world live amongst them. I would like to see how we would be treating foreigners if say 60 million Somalis arrived to Pakistan overnight and continued living among us. Just a thought experiment. Anyone claiming that there would not be instances of regrettable actions by us, is an idiot.

Last edited:

I am not saying in every case the Saudi employers are at fault. If you think Saudis are angels at employment feel free to drink the kool aid

Exactly. Most of the time, whenever abuses occur to begin with, it is the work of say an Indian company owner who treats an fellow illiterate low caste Indian harshly (just like in India itself) by making him work during the height of the day's temperature (despite that being illegal) or who goes against Arab laws in place in terms of accommodation or work hours.
I encountered many wealthy South Asian business owners based in the GCC who exploited their own people just to make some extra profit. The idea of abuses, whenever they occur in the GCC, being a sole Arab problem, is a joke and only the talk of ignorants.

The main problem from my experience and from what I know, is the illegal migrant problematic and most of such people in the GCC are Africans. Since they are illegal, there is no control and people employing them can do what they please with them. This is similarly done in the West with such people. You have desperate Afghans and Pakistanis working way, way below minimal wages in European countries, often 20 + hours a day while living in cramped basements outside of public reach as otherwise they would be deported. Similarly in the GCC. But somehow the Western media (due to guilt of their past massive crimes) have initiated a propaganda campaign by exclusively targetting Arabs much of the time because that gives clicks. Nobody cares about how Tajiks are treated in Russia, Hazaras in Iran etc. or Dalits in India or impoverished rural Sindhis by the local waderas etc.

Anyway of course there are some bad apples among the Arabs (as anywhere else) but the propaganda aimed at demonizing all Arabs by certain trolls on PDF is pathetic. Only anti-Arabs are going to buy that propaganda.

Arabs are such racists that in many of those small wealthy GCC states, they are outnumbered by foreigners and millions of people from across the entire world live amongst them. I would like to see how we would be treating foreigners if say 60 million Somalis arrived to Pakistan overnight and continued living among us. Just a thought experiment. Anyone claiming that there would not be instances of regrettable actions by us, is an idiot.

but arabs have no problem with white expats who are in millions in their country.

I am not saying in every case the Saudi employers are at fault. If you think Saudis are angels at employment feel free to drink the kool aid
I'm not saying it either they are angels I'm saying both sides are caught wrong doings why just Saudis or other middle eastern employers are blamed than these workers should be blamed equally for their part of wrong too there are always two sides of coins

Agree with you bro these west don't see their own face how they reached to such industrialization in their urban areas are they did it by angels we knew how labour day was come to existence thank to white people's attrocities highlighted in labour day

You have first to fix your stupidity, mixing wrongdoing of some petro rich Emirs with the whole Arabs, from Marocco, Tunisia, Lebanon, Irak, Yemen, Kuwait, ....

Lebanon is worse than SA, same with Iraq and Kuwait. Lybia was same before it got destroyed, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain are same.

You guys need to do some work on fixing your hypocrisy. Do the worst and claim to be good.

Lebanon is worse than SA, same with Iraq and Kuwait. Lybia was same before it got destroyed, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain are same.

You guys need to do some work on fixing your hypocrisy. Do the worst and claim to be good.
Let's say you are "hypothetically" right; Again you are mixing Arab countries laws, regimes, powerful business families with Arabs.

Greed and racism are, unfortunately everywhere, not an Arab singularity as you are stating from maybe a personal experience or just hate and racism.

May Almighty God open your mind and heart 🙏.

To criticize the conditions of a employer you must be able to offer better conditions or shut up.

Why those workers are in KSA if they are mistreated? Because they would live even worst in their home towns, but that is not even news.

Back
Top Bottom