Saudi beheads Pakistanis for armed robbery

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

executed-by-sword.jpg

Saudi Arabia on Monday beheaded two Pakistani men convicted of armed robbery, the interior ministry said in a statement carried by the official SPA news agency.

The execution in the western city of Jeddah came after the two men admitted to having set up a gang to rob bank customers at gunpoint, the report said.

A total of 54 people have been executed in Saudi Arabia since the start of the year, according to an AFP count.

In 2012, the Gulf country put 76 people to death, according to an AFP tally based on official figures. Human Rights Watch has put the number at 69.
Rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking are all punishable by death under Saudi Arabia's strict version of sharia, or Islamic law.

Saudi beheads Pakistanis for armed robbery | MSN Arabia

bloody bedouins and their senseless punishment :pissed::angry:

executed-by-sword.jpg

Saudi Arabia on Monday beheaded two Pakistani men convicted of armed robbery, the interior ministry said in a statement carried by the official SPA news agency.

The execution in the western city of Jeddah came after the two men admitted to having set up a gang to rob bank customers at gunpoint, the report said.

A total of 54 people have been executed in Saudi Arabia since the start of the year, according to an AFP count.

In 2012, the Gulf country put 76 people to death, according to an AFP tally based on official figures. Human Rights Watch has put the number at 69.
Rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking are all punishable by death under Saudi Arabia's strict version of sharia, or Islamic law.

Saudi beheads Pakistanis for armed robbery | MSN Arabia

bloody bedouins and their senseless punishment :pissed::angry:

And what exactly are you angry about?

Hanging is fine, many countries do it. Beheading is just weird.

puuuuuuufffffffffff..... you guys are weird too, include yourself in those bloody Bedouins and their barbaric sense of law and punishment !!!!

And what exactly are you angry about?

same maybe asked from you why you object when same is done by barbaric talibans?

armed robbery doesnot arise the occasion of capital punishment, maybe in some tribal mentality but not in civilized societies !

puuuuuuufffffffffff..... you guys are weird too, include yourself in those bloody Bedouins and their barbaric sense of law and punishment !!!!

same maybe asked from you why you object when same is done by barbaric talibans?

armed robbery doesnot arise the occasion of capital punishment, maybe in some tribal mentality but not in civilized societies !
Sir sorry these punishments are in Islam nothing to do with being Bedouin Sir you are not giving these punishments and you can see the rise of rape and robberies and crimes in society so I would prefer to remain ignorant Bedouin at least my honor and my wealth would be safe

I want such punishments in Pakistani society too. Particularly against terrorists and miscreants. If we had such type of punishments in our society, our society might have been as peaceful as the one in Saudi Arabia.

We all know what good Iftikhar Chaudry and the so called azad adliya has done to this country.

I want such punishments in Pakistani society too. Particularly against terrorists and miscreants. If we had such type of punishments in our society, our society might have been as peaceful as the one in Saudi Arabia.

We all know what good Iftikhar Chaudry and the so called azad adliya has done to this country.

against terrorists, fair deal, but a civilized State doesnot inflict such barbaric punishment upon its own citizens.

against terrorists, fair deal, but a civilized State doesnot inflict such barbaric punishment upon its own citizens.

Sir Islam allows these kind of punishments and these punishments bring peace and as Islamic state these punishments should be enforced in Pakistan to and to hell with so called civilized which are in reality most uncivilized societies of the world

If such barbaric acts help to make lives of other citizens secure then I have no issues with these punishments.

there are civilized ways to control crime, ofcourse, we are not learned as whole, so have difficulty comprehending, let alone implementing such ideas ! sigh

Rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking are all punishable by death under Saudi Arabia

I think this is a good thing if it was done by hanging or by firing squad.

Very unfortunate that these were Pakistanis.

But if we have rules like these in our countries (along with fair trials) where we can punish the truly guilty, then there will be very low or nil crime rate in our countries.

Human Rights Watch is just a political tool of US. Has nothing to do with Human Rights in reality.

Its hard to believe that some people still live in 7th century
Evolution is the sign of a healthy society

Back
Top Bottom