What's new

Saudi Crown Prince Sultan dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al-laa-hum-magh-fir li-hay-yi-naa wa may-yiti-naa wa shaa-hi-di-naa wa ghaa-i-bi-naa wa sa-ghee-ri-naa wa ka-bee-ri-naa wa zaka-ri-naa wa un-saa-naa, al-laa-hum-ma man ah- yay-ta-hoo min-naa fa-ah yi-hee `a-lal islaam, wa man ta-waf-fay-ta-hoo min-naa fa-ta-waf-fa-hoo `a-lal ee-maan. al-laa-hum-ma laa tah-rim-naa aj-ra-hoo wa laa taf-ti-naa ba `-da-hoo.

Al-laa-hum-magh-fir la-hoo war-ham-hu wa `aa fi-hee wa`-fu `an-hu wa ak-rim nuzu-la-hoo wa was-si` mad-kha-la-hoo wa agh-sil-hu bil-maa-i was-sal-ji wal-ba-ra-di wa naq-qi-hee mi-nal kha-taayaa ka-maa naq-qay-tas saw-bal ab-ya-da mi-nad- da-na-si.

Ameen.

May he rest in peace.

Barf........ One more bites the dust..... many many more left. R.I.H

Kiss as*. Don't worry you'll find an alternate *** soon enough.
Al-laa-hum-magh-fir li-hay-yi-naa wa may-yiti-naa wa shaa-hi-di-naa wa ghaa-i-bi-naa wa sa-ghee-ri-naa wa ka-bee-ri-naa wa zaka-ri-naa wa un-saa-naa, al-laa-hum-ma man ah- yay-ta-hoo min-naa fa-ah yi-hee `a-lal islaam, wa man ta-waf-fay-ta-hoo min-naa fa-ta-waf-fa-hoo `a-lal ee-maan. al-laa-hum-ma laa tah-rim-naa aj-ra-hoo wa laa taf-ti-naa ba `-da-hoo.

Al-laa-hum-magh-fir la-hoo war-ham-hu wa `aa fi-hee wa`-fu `an-hu wa ak-rim nuzu-la-hoo wa was-si` mad-kha-la-hoo wa agh-sil-hu bil-maa-i was-sal-ji wal-ba-ra-di wa naq-qi-hee mi-nal kha-taayaa ka-maa naq-qay-tas saw-bal ab-ya-da mi-nad- da-na-si.

Ameen.

May he rest in peace.

This photo was taken on the night before he passed away:

175030_891.jpg

This photo was taken on the night before he passed away:

175030_891.jpg

Yes, I see the extravagance...
67913.gif
I would prefer to see him with the same 10 years old torn rag tag jacket sitting on the floor eating two small pieces of white cheese along with a loaf of bread, this is called being cheap not modest! It wouldn't kill Ahmadi Najad to buy a $20 jacket or eat a $2 meal!
« إن الله جميل يحب الجمال» Allah is beautiful and loves beauty.
« God loves to see the impact of his blesses»

67913.gif
I would prefer to see him with the same 10 years old torn rag tag jacket sitting on the floor eating two small pieces of white cheese along with a loaf of bread, this is called being cheap not modest! It wouldn't kill Ahmadi Najad to buy a $20 jacket or eat a $2 meal!

wasn't he in hospital for treating his blood cancer ? honestly I must admit he had a very good appetite for somebody who is receiving cancer treatment

He was a very good person. He was one of the hardliners who put major emphasis on wiping out al qaida and other Islamist terrorist organisations from Saudi arabia. He was one of the people who saved KSA from US' wrath after 9/11 and ensured it's peace/stability (domestically).

I hope saudi continue to carry out his policies of a hardline approach against terrorism and fanaticism.

67913.gif

Did I say anything other than posting the photo?

I see, now you are trying to spend from Allah's pocket to buy some respect for this guy.
Beauty? Thanks for letting us know about the new meaning of beauty.
I always thought beauty is in simplicity and piety, in Islam.

Did Ali and abu Bakr and Umar live like this guy?

I personally hate this guy for two things:

1- His Mabahith and the thousands of the political prisoners languishing in jails because o their opposition to the government under his command.
2- His hard line stance against political and social reform. We are dying for these two. When King Abdullah made the law that makes it illegal for Royal Family members to get money out of the state treasury he was one of those who opposed this law.

And finally it is amazing that the ones who are always hating on Al-Saud are the ones defending them now :rofl:

I personally hate this guy for two things:

1- His Mabahith and the thousands of the political prisoners languishing in jails because o their opposition to the government under his command.
2- His hard line stance against political and social reform. We are dying for these two. When King Abdullah made the law that makes it illegal for Royal Family members to get money out of the state treasury he was one of those who opposed this law.

And finally it is amazing that the ones who are always hating on Al-Saud are the ones defending them now :rofl:
bro,aryan-b says laughing at someone' death is not expected.i myself dont like him too much.because he was a ful wahhabi.
some time its needed keep sth with ourselves.

Brother. Prince Nayef was one of the most hard conservative persons in the Al Saud family. With him, no reform, no change, never, eternally… KSA would have remained very, very, very late absolutely in everything.

His motto was “no to change, yes to development”. He believed that no change is necessary in Saudi Arabia: “Change means changing something that already exists. Whatever exists in the Kingdom is already well-established”.

Why he carried the mentality of Āl Rashid آل رشيد‎ ?- while belonging to Āl Saud آل سعود ?-

Inna lillahi wa inna elihi rajion-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom