What's new

Saudi, Iran Call 'Extraordinary' OIC Meeting | Details

Bitch and moan, have dinner and go back to your sorry azz AC bungalows. Muslims my azz. If these people are even have a single drop of ghairat and eeman they should cut their own throats in front of live tv for being as useful as a butt plug in diarrhea.

Once upon time in Egypt

1699475410507.png

1699475468117.png

Bitch and moan, have dinner and go back to your sorry azz AC bungalows. Muslims my azz. If these people are even have a single drop of ghairat and eeman they should cut their own throats in front of live tv for being as useful as a butt plug in diarrhea.
Ghairat mand Arabs are dead

Is banana republic - Pakistan even invited?
Nope
What can we do

We have screwed ourselves

We don't even have 100% literacy

Without education your young generation is useless

These are all illigitemate bitches appointed by the great pawaaas....

MBS... if he had some balls, now was the time vs trying to muzzle his own local opposition....

Is it not because of these countries we have the issue today.

Isreal would have been a small country compared to Palestine if these nations agreed to the proposal in 1937. Everytime these nations got involved isreal got hold of more land.

Some countries, including Algeria and Lebanon, proposed responding to the devastation in Gaza by threatening to disrupt oil supplies to Israel and its allies as well as severing the economic and diplomatic ties that some Arab League nations have with Israel, the diplomats said.

However, at least three countries -- including the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, which normalised ties with Israel in 2020 -- rejected the proposal, according to the diplomats who spoke on condition on anonymity.

Well with exception of Iran the rest are doing nothing.

Back
Top Bottom