What's new

Saudi King lavishes Hillary Clinton with $500K worth of jewels

He can do whatever he likes with his oil money, what is the problem here? This is a matter of concern for Saudi citizens if at all.

Yeah I know...... as I said...... it's no ones business...... I have my problems with you guys, but those are based on principles and facts..... not some emotional ****.... :D

The thing is heads of state often exchange gifts like these, but people seem to be overdoing it when it comes to us :lol:

do you forget brother................The Khawarij......evil horn will come from nejd/riyadh..............prophet warning us...

dont worry all arab will erase & elimated forever from earth........soon great warfare will killed & destroy all arab nation...hoho

saudi Arabia and all arab kingdom are the cursed nation.......they are the slave of zionist & west..........

Saudi Arabia & Zionist Are No.1 Imam Mahdi & Prophet Isa enemy In future..................

Arab King Is Slave Of Zionist & Illuminati they are working together with Illuminati & Iblis/Devil

if you are muslim you will believe with the unseen

Watch This
A Conversation With The Jinn - Iblis, Dajjal, Illumaniti, Arab Leaders, Malbars

A brother who performed exorcism(i.e. uses Ruqya) on a sister who was previously possessed by the Jinn, calls upon the Jinn by using our sister as a medium, to invite them to leave polytheism, and other evil acts and invites them to Islam. Once our sister was healed from the Jinn, an opening to the Jinn world (i.e. astral world) remains open, so the brother uses this opening to the astral world, or Jinn world, in order to capture other Jinn, using verses from the Quran, or Allah's will, to command the Jinn to attend, and converses with them.

Revealing very interesting information, about the religion of Malbars, Iblis, and Jinn who work under Iblis, the Illuminati, Arab leaders, and the Dajjal.....

Of Course This Is Fake ?...........Or This True.....Its Your Choice...

rkDSRRF.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just joking man.

I just wanted to clear the air a little bit.

Don't they have to surrender state gifts to the state?

No, as far as I know the State Department never rejected any gift :what:

I don't think you hate us by nature, but as I told you before, someone the things you said are authentic.

Yeah I know...... as I said...... it's no ones business...... I have my problems with you guys, but those are based on principles and facts..... not some emotional ****.... :D

Mate... the state department doesn't "REJECT" any gift.... they are accepted and go into an archive "pool"... they don't end up being the property of any individual... thought individuals may be the "receivers"......

I just wanted to clear the air a little bit.

I don't think you hate us by nature, but as I told you before, someone the things you said are authentic.

If anyone still supports the najdi saudis after this is certifiably insane

Mate... the state department doesn't "REJECT" any gift.... they are accepted and go into an archive "pool"... they don't end up being the property of any individual... thought individuals may be the "receivers"......

Sir, The state department actually can if the present exceeds $350.

If anyone still supports the najdi saudis after this is certifiably insane

Since when do we expect anybody to support us :lol:, only defensive racist creatures like you DO. You should worry about your own country, your people are protesting against the " highly-paid salary to your courrpted politicians " :lol:

Sir, The state department actually can if the present exceeds $350.

Since when do we expect anybody to support us :lol:, only defensive racist creatures like you DO. You should worry about your own country, your people are protesting against the " highly-paid salary to your courrpted politicians " :lol:

Do you even know what racist means Bedouin ?

Saudi Arabia is the world's number 1 state sponsor of terror. That despotic regime is run by terrorists for terrorists. Until that tyrannical Saudia royal family is exterminated from this earth, Muslim blood will continue to be spilt.

Its not rejection, its surrendering. Hillary will take it, and then it will be placed in some security locker by the state. In some distant future it will be auctioned off. That's what I think.

Back
Top Bottom