What's new

Saudi Navy take part in first joint exercise with Indian Navy

POPEYE-Sailor

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AAAwwwwww Lumber no 1 now started to refusing by Saudi Govt.

Saudi naval cadets take part in first joint exercise with Indian Navy
347651902_102909752811789_1869102267056931914_n.jpg

NEW DELHI: Cadets from the Royal Saudi Naval Forces have arrived in India to take part in three weeks of training with their counterparts from the Indian Navy, the first such collaboration between the two nations.

The Saudi contingent comprises 55 trainees and five instructional staff from the King Fahd Naval Academy. They arrived this week at a naval base in Kochi, in Kerala state on the southwestern coast of India, the Southern Naval Command said on Thursday.

The planned 24-day exercise was “a major stride toward mutual cooperation” between the Indian Navy and Royal Saudi Naval Forces, the command said in a series of tweets.

“On arrival, a warm welcome was accorded to the trainees,” it said. “To provide firsthand experience of sail ships, the cadets would be attached to sail training ship INS Sudarshini.”

President Xi Jinping Attends the First China-Arab States Summit - 2023​

Where is Lumber No 1 people who wants free plastine, iraq n syria from terrorist ???? :omghaha::omghaha:

W020221211407832654650.jpg

Watch this

2 muslamno bhaiyon ki dosti kisi aur ne ker wa di ..!!
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

AAAwwwwww Lumber no 1 now started to refusing by Saudi Govt.

Saudi naval cadets take part in first joint exercise with Indian Navy
View attachment 930528

NEW DELHI: Cadets from the Royal Saudi Naval Forces have arrived in India to take part in three weeks of training with their counterparts from the Indian Navy, the first such collaboration between the two nations.

The Saudi contingent comprises 55 trainees and five instructional staff from the King Fahd Naval Academy. They arrived this week at a naval base in Kochi, in Kerala state on the southwestern coast of India, the Southern Naval Command said on Thursday.

The planned 24-day exercise was “a major stride toward mutual cooperation” between the Indian Navy and Royal Saudi Naval Forces, the command said in a series of tweets.

“On arrival, a warm welcome was accorded to the trainees,” it said. “To provide firsthand experience of sail ships, the cadets would be attached to sail training ship INS Sudarshini.”

President Xi Jinping Attends the First China-Arab States Summit - Where is Lumber No 1 people ???? :omghaha::omghaha:

View attachment 930529

Watch this

2 muslamno bhaiyon ki dosti kisi aur ne ker wa di ..!!
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Pakistan army is shown its place once again. Hahaha.

How exactly?

Bro I get your anger but this doesn’t concern us. It’s two US allies training together. Nothing more or less.

How its not concern to us our estblishment n Govt get bheeg from Saudi Govt. Now they are shifting to other options and its alarming situation

How its not concern to us our estblishment n Govt get bheeg from Saudi Govt. Now they are shifting to other options and its alarming situation
I get that part and getting mad will do what exactly. It’s another reason to be aggressively independent. These policies are decided in London/DC with ultimate decision making in Tel Aviv unfortunately. Need to remove the faux Islamic republic from Pakistans official name.

How exactly?

Bro I get your anger but this doesn’t concern us. It’s two US allies training together. Nothing more or less.

Our time tested friend doing military drills with our arch rival... If that is all you could read off the situation, then rest in peace Pakistan.

I get that part and getting mad will do what exactly. It’s another reason to be aggressively independent. These policies are decided in London/DC with ultimate decision making in Tel Aviv unfortunately. Need to remove the faux Islamic republic from Pakistans official name.

Oh man, you cannot blame to Tel Alvi or DC/london. This lumber no 1 is responsible for all these situation.
Indian n Bangladesh Corrupt govt governing since independence n they have 90bln n 600 bln USD n increasing GDP as well.

Its not possible to remove Islamic republic manjan from Pakistan

Here is explanation at below link:
Identity Crisis in Pakistan​

Oh man, you cannot blame to Tel Alvi or DC/london. This lumber no 1 is responsible for all these situation.
Indian n Bangladesh Corrupt govt governing since independence n they have 90bln n 600 bln USD n increasing GDP as well.

Its not possible to remove Islamic republic manjan from Pakistan

Here is explanation at below link:
Identity Crisis in Pakistan​

Oh I didn’t know I was talking to an Indian. There is no identity crisis in Pakistan, aside from few liberal Indian bootlickers like the guy in the video and the fat pig who recently died in Canada. We’re Muslims and our identify is that of Muslims and it’s ummah. I have not come a single Pakistani that claims to be Arab or turk or whatever. Just because we pray 5x and read the Quran in Arabic doesn’t mean we’re trying to be Arab. Our religion was revealed in Arabia and pur dear Prophet (saws) was an Arab.
Don’t confused the secular atheists who only use the Islamic card to divide and rule Pakistan or to beg money from the more powerful Islamic nations. Only folks who are confused the atheist cum secular ethno rats who confuse 150 years of British Indian identity as their own. We had our identity before the British even created the prison known as the British Indian empire. If anyone who has an identity crisis, it’s them given their hatred of our 1000 years of Islamic identity which was forged way before the Mughals stepped into South Asia.

Our time tested friend doing military drills with our arch rival... If that is all you could read off the situation, then rest in peace Pakistan.

Well grow some balls but you can’t only do that when you have iman and purpose other making money.

Last edited:
Oh I didn’t know I was talking to an Indian. There is no identity crisis in Pakistan, aside from few liberal Indian bootlickers like the guy in the video and the fat pig who recently died in Canada. We’re Muslims and our identify is that of Muslims and it’s ummah. I have not come a single Pakistani that claims to be Arab or turk or whatever. Just because we pray 5x and read the Quran in Arabic doesn’t mean we’re trying to be Arab. Our religion was revealed in Arabia and pur dear Prophet (saws) was an Arab.
Don’t confused the secular atheists who only use the Islamic card to divide and rule Pakistan or to beg money from the more powerful Islamic nations. Only folks who are confused the atheist cum secular ethno rats who confuse 150 years of British Indian identity as their own. We had our identity before the British even created the prison known as the British Indian empire. If anyone who has an identity crisis, it’s them given their hatred of our 1000 years of Islamic identity which was forged way before the Mughals stepped into South Asia.

HAHAHAH GROW up digest reality. If there is no idienty crisis in PK then what is the purpose of domicile ?
Yes we r muslim, dont compare your belief with nation belief (here in our PK society so many Firqah exist and they dont pray salah togther even they are not allow go inside in their Masjid) . Islamic history based on Arabs not on Indus valley civilization n (we admire that history as a muslim) - if you say infront of arabs that its also our history he will immediately stop and say dont try include youself in our Great history.
Oh I didn’t know I was talking to an Indian
Our Lumber no 1 people made blunders of blunders and today you are sitting in US n try to defend lumber no 1 people n admiring Islam from US.
He is speaking about PAKISTAN not Islam.

HAHAHAH GROW up digest reality. If there is no idienty crisis in PK then what is the purpose of domicile ?
Yes we r muslim, dont compare your belief with nation belief (here in our PK society so many Firqah exist and they dont pray salah togther even they are not allow go inside in their Masjid) . Islamic history based on Arabs not on Indus valley civilization n (we admire that history as a muslim) - if you say infront of arabs that its also our history he will immediately stop and say dont try include youself in our Great history.

Our Lumber no 1 people made blunders of blunders and today you are sitting in US n try to defend lumber no 1 people n admiring Islam from US.

What? Are you mentally stupid or something? Maybe you need English lessons, no,,that’s exactly it, you def need English lessons.

Go through my posting history to understand who you’re talking to. If that’s too hard to comprehend, ask anyone around here about me.

Islamic history based off Indus Valley? Wtf did I just read. Islamic history based off a pagan civilization that most folks know nothing about?

Muslim history is based off Muslim history. You would know what that means if you had any clue but you don’t because you sound studid.
Me defending lumber 1 lol. you sound like an ethno rat. All this bullshit talk about Indus Valley when it was only a small fraction of our history. Why do you atheist cum secular ethno rats conveniently leave out the last 2500 years of our history?

And I’ve served with Arabs and spend time amongst them so your bullshit doesn’t fly here. Take that Moronic indus bullshit somewhere else.

You’re lucky I’m refraining my words since I’m in a good mood.

can you one shed some light on this guy please
@PakFactor @Sayfullah @Olympus81 @villageidiot
@Mirzali Khan

What? Are you mentally stupid or something? Maybe you need English lessons, no,,that’s exactly it, you def need English lessons.

Go through my posting history to understand who you’re talking to. If that’s too hard to comprehend, ask anyone around here about me.

Islamic history based off Indus Valley? Wtf did I just read. Islamic history based off a pagan civilization that most folks know nothing about?

Muslim history is based off Muslim history. You would know what that means if you had any clue but you don’t because you sound studid.
Me defending lumber 1 lol. you sound like an ethno rat. All this bullshit talk about Indus Valley when it was only a small fraction of our history. Why do you atheist cum secular ethno rats conveniently leave out the last 2500 years of our history?

And I’ve served with Arabs and spend time amongst them so your bullshit doesn’t fly here. Take that Moronic indus bullshit somewhere else.

You’re lucky I’m refraining my words since I’m in a good mood.

can you one shed some light on this guy please
@PakFactor @Sayfullah @Olympus81 @villageidiot
@Mirzali Khan

awww Bad manners Muslim intellectual..!!
@The Eagle is he breaking forum rules ? by writing oxford english and abusing. If he doesn't agree my point of view he can say in good way.

Last edited:
Welcome Saudi Royal Army! Hope to see more collaborations in future.

There is no identity crisis in Pakistan, aside from few liberal Indian bootlickers

Just google the word ‘identity crisis Pakistan’ and you will see 100s of Pak related articles. Here is one of them:

https://www.dawn.com/news/882193/past-present-identity-crisis

You guys are not only suffering from Identity Crisis, but also from Stockholm Syndrome. You can Google that too if you like.

The generals are digging their own grave. Of course the Saudis have moved on a long time ago. The writing is on the wall.

Pakistan army is shown its place once again. Hahaha.

It is definitely a middle finger to the Pakistani generals. Traditionally the Saudis have always taken Pakistani concerns into account. Not anymore. The Saudis are ready for full blown relations with India. Pakistan is ready to be left in dust. Pakistan is going to be transformed into a pariah state where generals and PDM will be assualting their own people.

Expect KPK, AJK and Balochistan to part ways.

You guys are not only suffering from Identity Crisis, but also from Stockholm Syndrome. You can Google that too if you like.
Which is why we see so much airtime given to Pakistani News By Shitty Indian media daily and you will find none of that in Pakistan -
Ironically, we are suffering from Identity crisis but so-called 5000 years old Animal heritage culture cant just obsessing about us

Back
Top Bottom