What's new

Saudi petrochem giant opens tech centre in Bangalore (India)

And you are a moderator?

Never mind...It is difficult for most of the people in Pakistan when they view India and its business relation with any Gulf state...

Some Pakistanis like us and some Indians like us. Some Pakistanis hate us and some Indians like us. Both on this forum and in real life.

We are not part of the Saudi Arabian government or part of the decision making process. Or part of private companies. We are only private individuals that raise our opinions on an internet forum.

I as an Muslim and Arab will always have a special affinity to Pakistan and its people due to the historical ties and my impression of Pakistanis in real life.

For that reason I would prefer if our country (KSA) would not have ties with India that could damage those with Pakistan.

So I don't know what to say about this news.

At the same time ties between Arabia and India are 5000 years old and India has nearly 200 million Muslims. We have also 2.5 million Indians in total in KSA and most are good people and fellow Muslims.

@Aeronaut be rest assured that 99,9% of all Saudi Arabians will stand by with Pakistan and Pakistanis in any worst case scenario and if they do not you have the license to topple our regime. How about that?o_O

I think you summed up very well....India and had a relation with Arab nations...But again...going forward India and Arab will be integrated and interchange the bussiness interest only...Pakistan will always be idelogical friend of your counry...And i think India knows and respect it...Every nation has their own right to choose its interest..India Arab relation will be primarily driven by bussiness and economical front and exchange of ideas based on mutual benefit...Nothing more than that i beleive..

Last edited:
Never mind...It is difficult for most of the people in Pakistan when they view India and its business relation with any Gulf state...

Saudi Arabia is not a "Gulf state" whatever that is nor Khaleeji. Only 200.000 people in KSA are speaking a Khaleeji dialect and only the coastal regions of the Eastern Province of KSA are bordering the Gulf which is only a small, small part of KSA. Ironically thats where the Shia population of KSA reside, mainly.
Rest of the country are culturally, linguistically, historically etc. not part of the "Gulf region" on the Arabian Peninsula.

I am from Hijaz for example, which half of Saudi Arabians are, and it is located nearly 2000 km away from the Gulf. We are historically, linguistically, culturally etc. closer to the Levant, Yemen, Egypt and Sudan than the Gulf.

Just so you and the others know it.

It is a misconception many don't know about.

Saudi Arabia is not a "Gulf state" whatever that is nor Khaleeji. Only 200.000 people in KSA are speaking a Khaleeji dialect and only the coastal regions of the Eastern Province of KSA are bordering the Gulf which is only a small, small part of KSA. Ironically thats where the Shia population of KSA reside, mainly.
Rest of the country are culturally, linguistically, historically etc. not part of the "Gulf region" on the Arabian Peninsula.

I am from Hijaz for example, which half of Saudi Arabians are, and it is located nearly 2000 km away from the Gulf. We are historically, linguistically, culturally etc. closer to the Levant, Yemen, Egypt and Sudan than the Gulf.

Just so you and the others know it.

It is a misconception many don't know about.

Thanks for putting up the info for me...I ll make sure to take it into account going forward..

Thanks for putting up the info for me...I ll make sure to take it into account going forward..

You are welcome. Just a common misconception among A LOT of people on this forum and elsewhere.

Many Indians here accused us already of doing such thing. But later, when the Saudis extradited the ones on your want-list everything changed dramatically.

I'm just glad that we found another spot where we can exert a tremendous amount of investments, and all.

The Chinese are on another level with us :lol:

I never followed your posts previously...but again i feel i follow our post and going forward....
The reason...some of the Indian and even Saudi Arab has prejudiced to each other with the mindset beacuse may be we see each other through lens of Pakistan.....So the behavior of Indian people is quite expected....

India needs huge investment from Other nations in its infra,R&D and so many other sections...Those sectors can only be developed with help of big capital investment. So i feel that may be another area where India and SA will cooperate to increase the investment further....India should look for bussiness and investment from every where as long as it does not impact its interest...Nothing else should be taken into account....Of course this is my personal view point...

Back
Top Bottom