What's new

Saudi prince to hunt rare bird in Chagai despite court ban

ab kya kareen ye batao taany na maroo :(

some few thousands pakistanis daily application for asylums all over world no body now care abut pakistnais and pakistani passport is cheapest and worthless more then toilet paper . what we can do .

Compromise hi ek tareeka bachta hai ab to....
make every thing transparent in life & live it king size...

BTW bhabhi ko salam bolna...

Everything in Pakistan is available for rent to the saudis....From military personnel to young boys who ride the camels in camel races

Did not want to say this but Indian posters won't take a rest

If Indians have so much problem with Saudi then why your labor goes to their countries in bulks, and work their as slaves? They do anything for as low as money offered to them? Sala sari labor market kharab kar di wahan ki

@13 komaun @Blue_Eyes
@zip
@sandesh kumar
@OrionHunter

Ye tau majakh hogaya Bhai! :) there are no animal protection groups in Pakistan???

Grrrr.....:mad:
Shuu!!!
Go away and fly
or else i will hunt you down
please have mercy:D

If Indians have so much problem with Saudi then why your labor goes to their countries in bulks, and work their as slaves? They do anything for as low as money offered to them? Sala sari labor market kharab kar di wahan ki
they are working there and earning money respectfully. work is work it is not high or low. but you should not get so low.
and we are not allowing any saudi prince to do whatever he pleases like you guys.

@13 komaun @Blue_Eyes
@zip
@sandesh kumar
@OrionHunter

Stomach will go wherever food is. Baring the poor let me also tell you burj khalifa is powered by a/c from voltas which is from TATA. There are many other examples I can give where we have invested in gulf and visa versa. So don't even go there.

Here people are talking about your actions as a nation so stick to that.

If he had hunted without your knowing I could understand, but with an advance party, disgusting. You guys should never give these 'special permits'. Imagine what would happen to India's Tigers if we gave 'special permits'? Two years and the whole species would be gone.

Bull Sh1t....Pakistani friends...plz do something about this idiotic foreign office of yours...Pakistan is nuclear power for god sake...

I think the Saudis must be helping them financially. So the FO probably thinks it's important to pander to said prince/ing etc. no matter what cost. Damn I wanna be a Saudi Prince.

Stomach will go wherever food is. Baring the poor let me also tell you burj khalifa is powered by a/c from voltas which is from TATA. There are many other examples I can give where we have invested in gulf and visa versa. So don't even go there.

Here people are talking about your actions as a nation so stick to that.

So tell your idiots to keep it positive .................. look at the posters about banana republic and what not.

I can come up with thousands of actions of your Nation but that is a useless exercise.

And for all your this we did and that we did, Saudis still prefer Pakistanis for the security jobs, which shows who they consider more brave and place their trust in. :bunny:

please have mercy:D

they are working there and earning money respectfully. work is work it is not high or low. but you should not get so low.
and we are not allowing any saudi prince to do whatever he pleases like you guys.

Okay your people can suck Saudi d**k for money that is fine its work, but if Saudis come Pakistan for hunting birds (which I don't support at all) is wrong and Pakistanis are a failed Nation and Pakistan is a banana republic. Wah kya logic hai....

Okay your people can suck Saudi d**k for money that is fine its work, but if Saudis come Pakistan for hunting birds (which I don't support at all) is wrong and Pakistanis are a failed Nation and Pakistan is a banana republic. Wah kya logic hai....
come on man hunting that bird is illegal in pakistan still he is killing that bird. he is breaking your countries law and you are defending him.height of saudi worshiping.

@13 komaun @Blue_Eyes
@zip
@sandesh kumar
@OrionHunter
do you support saudis in your country to do whatever they want??
India is Poor country and there is big gap between upper class and lower class here, so does in your country too.
although you won't accept it as a pakistani but 60% common men of south asian countries are lower middle class and poor peoples, and thats huge man, so
your countrymen also go there to seek a job.
whats wrong in it??

come on man hunting that bird is illegal in pakistan still he is killing that bird. he is breaking your countries law and you are defending him.height of saudi worshiping.

Imran Rashid said:

Do I need to defend myself against your accusation?

Saudis prince are like that it does not mean due to this we ruin our relation with Saudi Arabia economically they helped Pakistan a lot in difficult times.

do you support saudis in your country to do whatever they want??
India is Poor country and there is big gap between upper class and lower class here, so does in your country too.
although you won't accept it as a pakistani but 60% common men of south asian countries are lower middle class and poor peoples, and thats huge man, so
your countrymen also go there to seek a job.
whats wrong in it??

The only thing wrong in it is your Indian posters being negative and bashing Pakistan all over the place.

As for as labor market in Saudi is concerned at least educate your people that they don't need to be underpaid, they have messed up the whole market by just working at whatever Saudis offer them.

Imran Rashid said:

Do I need to defend myself against your accusation?
i was also pointing that only. i never said pakistan failed state. i do criticize you guys but never did any bashing.

Back
Top Bottom