What's new

Saudi princess buys massive Swiss estate

I dont get why saudis and even other muslims are proud of these people buying so many expensive things? how is this proud? how does it effect you? are muslims really this dumb? seriously we are such a slave race, no wonder these tyrants rule us so easily, we really deserve to be ruled by tyrants and dictators

They may be looked down upon but I'm afraid it won't do much to deter them the place literally packed with them? I was surprised to see the sheer levels of immigrants there.

They have the highest per capita asylum applications in Europe.

Yeah, you're surprised, Swiss people are getting more and more enraged. The high number of asylum cases is to be contributed to the great reputation Switzerland enjoys in the world and with the fact asylum request could have been filed at any embassy throughout the world. Now, regulation has changed, iirc through a popular vote at a referendum asylum can only be applied for once inside Switzerland and asylum requests have dropped.

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss_news/Few_humanitarian_visas_granted_by_Swiss.html?cid=35632382

That's a great move bro, at least you won't fill up your country with some wierd-looking creatures :lol:
Yeah, you're surprised, Swiss people are getting more and more enraged. The high number of asylum cases is to be contributed to the great reputation Switzerland enjoys in the world and with the fact asylum request could have been filed at any embassy throughout the world. Now, regulation has changed, iirc through a popular vote at a referendum asylum can only be applied for once inside Switzerland and asylum requests have dropped.

No entry: Few humanitarian visas granted by Swiss - swissinfo.ch

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom