What's new

Saudi women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover even them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no the men creating these absurd laws need women to exercise their "Strength" on. Without women who will these "Strong" men dominate because most of the world calls them a joke.

Really? Is that so? Funnily enough, some of those "strong men" seek other men to exercise their "strength" on!

On-topic: this move if true; is really a pity. E.G. the the woman's eyes (that accompanied the first post) are really beatiful. A beautiful creation of nature. And I don't say that in any prurient sense, simply because they do not provoke that kind of response.

"Attractive eyes" hahahahaha.....how could anyone get horny by looking at the eyes alone huh?

AHA AHA

Lies and Lies and Lies about Saudi Arabia AGAIN AND AGAIN. People will believe anything from a country they hate.

Dar Al Hayat

The Mutaween (Religious police) denies it has any links to this news and that it is false.

LIES LIES LIES LIES. All people do is spread lies about my country enough is ******* enough.

AHA AHA

Lies and Lies and Lies about Saudi Arabia AGAIN AND AGAIN. People will believe anything from a country they hate.

Dar Al Hayat

The Mutaween (Religious police) denies it has any links to this news and that it is false.

LIES LIES LIES LIES. All people do is spread lies about my country enough is ******* enough.

But women can drive though, right?

AHA AHA

Dar Al Hayat

News discredited, thread closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom