Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
webbyyyyyyy

for heaven's sake cant you guys stop fake banned IDs from thanking us rather bombardment on us by them?

today am literally attacked with these unwanted thanks by banned fake ids:angry:

yeh. 123 Go 313 Go , pak mujahid 12, 5 and God knows ho many fake ids this person have . its irritating to be bombarded with unwanted thanks

Webby commented in another thread about them. He advocated to let them celebrate.

Just PM me the link to the posts where you've received these... Will fix the issue for you from receiving thanks in future.

Just PM me the link to the posts where you've received these... Will fix the issue for you from receiving thanks in future.

I don't mind although I know they are fake man they are not one their are several accounts from which I receive

webbyyyyyyy

for heaven's sake cant you guys stop fake banned IDs from thanking us rather bombardment on us by them?

today am literally attacked with these unwanted thanks by banned fake ids:angry:
he is your fan :lol:

thank you but mujhe pehlay hee kafi nazla ho chukka ha no more pankhay

Nice one!
Wasay the administration here is quite rigid about fake ID so i hope webby will take care of this.

Wasay shama ho tu parwanay aa he jatay han :P

They are showing support to you! you should appreciate their support.

yeh. 123 Go 313 Go , pak mujahid 12, 5 and God knows ho many fake ids this person have . its irritating to be bombarded with unwanted thanks

So you are saying thanks is bothering you, that is very interesting. I mean how come thanks bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom