Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SC moved for disqualification of Rehman Malik

12-31-2010_76617_l.jpg

Updated at: 1519 PST, Friday, December 31, 2010
ISLAMABAD: A petition has been filed in the Supreme Court on Friday for disqualification of Interior Minister Senator Rehman Malik over wrong recitation of the Holy Quran (Surah Ikhlas), Geo News reported.

Tariq Asad Advocate contended in his plea that Senator Rehman Malik wrongly recited Surah Ikhlas three times during the cabinet meeting.

He asserted that Malik did not qualify for the senate seat, as he has no knowledge of the basic teachings of Islam, therefore, he should be disqualified under article 62 and 63 of the constitution.

This is the incident they are talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously doubt he is even a muslim..his activities and policies appear more "forgien" friendly to me.

I seriously doubt he is even a muslim..his activities and policies appear more "forgien" friendly to me.

Bro I personally know this man ... he owns a very expensive house in Marble arch London (before 2008 elections ...that i knew of then ...ALLAH ALMIGHTY knows how many he owns now) , but to be honest with u he is a highly dodgy character ...his brother owns DM digital channel on Skytv no. 802 (i think) , its a pathetic channel and runs Benazir's virtues as if the world has never seen anyone of her calibre (indeed very few can amass the wealth that her family has ..sucking it out of poor citizens ).

I think the brains of these idiots have started to fart inside out.

Tamashay dekho Islam ke naam pe bass...

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Tamashay dekho Islam ke naam pe bass...

Tamashay dekho Islam ke naam pe bass... Sab farigh log hain.

I am so sick and tired of seeing this man's face. Time and time and time and time and bomb blast again --- he has demonstrated his TOTAL criminal incompetence.

the man was nothing more than a body guard and error boy for B. Bhutto. Nothing else.

he should have resigned AGES ago

I am so sick and tired of seeing this man's face. Time and time and time and time and bomb blast again --- he has demonstrated his TOTAL criminal incompetence.

the man was nothing more than a body guard and error boy for B. Bhutto. Nothing else.

he should have resigned AGES ago

Main to is baat se heraan hon ke isay Interior Minister banaya kis ne hai? aur kyoun hai?

Benazir ki protection main fail honay ke liye ya phir Nawaz Sharif se sakht nafrat karne ki waja se? ya corruption charges se NRO ke through release honay ki waja se?

Main to is baat se heraan hon ke isay Interior Minister banaya kis ne hai? aur kyoun hai?

Benazir ki protection main fail honay ke liye ya phir Nawaz Sharif se sakht nafrat karne ki waja se? ya corruption charges se NRO ke through release honay ki waja se?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

exactly yaar, he couldnt even fulfill his role as a body guard when he allowed his boss to stick her head outside the sunroof of that bomb-proof Land Cruiser

didnt he run away from the scene after that?

what a typical bakri; half-assed mediocre. In Pashto language, we call such people ''dawoos''

in post # 10 i meant to say ''errand boy'' and instead said error boy....

funny thing is, it's a freudian slip which makes a lot of sense

:woot:

Setting aside all my rants and raves, i really do think he should have a modicum of self-respect and RESIGN

Out of all the reasons to give for his resignation, this is the one to give?!

It is not him acting i am sure he as mastered the art of "acting" muslim however it is Allah which is causing his tongue seize to blow his cover as an impersonator / munafiq / hypocrite.

Remember Quran tells us that there will be people who will act, pray and talk like Muslims without accepting the faith from heart.

Back
Top Bottom