What's new

SC strikes down Haj subsidy

That would be the choice of Indian Government if they were truly interested in improving the lot of the Muslim minority. The Hajj subsidy was a shameless effort to use the vote bank of Muslims. I never understood the Muslims who took this subsidy to go for Hajj. The idea of Hajj is for muslims to use their resources to go to Mecca in order to please Allah. If the Govt of India is footing the bill [B]then the Sawaab goes to the Govt. of India[/B] not to the Individual.

Never thought of it this way.

You are arguing between hunger n Hajj?

wow,thats a new peak scaled.
I'm arguing that all subsidies are intended to make life easier for their own citizens. If they spend less on Haj, they spend more on food.

why cant u get the plane to a normal terminal and make normal passengers,board it?

all time pass.

Yeah timepass, read about the Haj process first.

Haj Pilgrims change into Ihraams mid flight. There is issue of cleanliness and being on Haj mode. Plus infrastructure available. They have metro services, bus services and dedicated guides taking control of groups. It will be a nuisance for both the Hajis and the regular passengers.

why cant u get the plane to a normal terminal and make normal passengers,board it?

all time pass.

You have around 4million+ people coming into Mecca and then leaving all within a few weeks. You can't have normal operations, you have to use special operations and the SAG is more than happy to take care of this.

I'm arguing that all subsidies are intended to make life easier for their own citizens. If they spend less on Haj, they spend more on food.

Haj is faraz only on those who can afford it. If you have problems in affording food itself, then there is no way Hajj would be compulsory for you. Besides, there are about 180,000 Indians who go on Hajj every year and around 1.2 Billion Indians who need food (including 180 million Indian Muslims). Not all need subsidized food but those who do need it to survive.

Technically all subsidies are appeasement. Why does India have food subsidies in one city, not the other? Everything should be slashed.

The difference being food subsidies are not based on religion where as HAJ PILGRIMAGE IS.

Yeah timepass, read about the Haj process first.

Haj Pilgrims change into Ihraams mid flight. There is issue of cleanliness and being on Haj mode. Plus infrastructure available. They have metro services, bus services and dedicated guides taking control of groups. It will be a nuisance for both the Hajis and the regular passengers.

Regardless of all these things,why would it be hard to move the plane to a normal hangar and let it fly back.

These are not new planes man,all the cleanliness comes from cleaning the plane,not from divine intervention.

What i find funniest is people going into a desert with no water for a longtime and now complain about cleanliness,hahaha.

And food is not a big deal in India,we grow enough.

The Hajj subsidy is a completely useless timepass,

they can sue it for any damn thing better.

You have around 4million+ people coming into Mecca and then leaving all within a few weeks. You can't have normal operations, you have to use special operations and the SAG is more than happy to take care of this.

Haj is faraz only on those who can afford it. If you have problems in affording food itself, then there is no way Hajj would be compulsory for you. Besides, there are about 180,000 Indians who go on Hajj every year and around 1.2 Billion Indians who need food (including 180 million Indian Muslims). Not all need subsidized food but those who do need it to survive.

Brother,

The plane is standing outside,how hard is it to fly it back to Riyadh and fill up passengers,

come on man,it is possible.

Back
Top Bottom