What's new

Science and Technology: What Bangladesh can learn from India?

haah.. on topic

there is lot that Bangladesh can learn in field of science n technology from India.

India is located right next to Bangladesh, so it would be too easy for Bangladeshi students to come to India for studies in our prominent tech-institutes.

72433946.gif

Bangladesh has seen steep rise since 2005 ,but can do better

I am completely disgusted by this bharti appeasement article. I do not know why this professor did not give the example of China which is couple of time much developed then India in science and technology. To me this professor must be a bharati dalal. But my point of posting this Dec 11, 2010 article here to discuss which are the other alternative from where we can get help to develop our R&D infrastructure on the above mentioned fields and nanotechnology in particular. Hoping for help from the bharatis is just like keeping chicken to a fox... N I do not think that bharatis will help in any of the above case with out trying to impose any of its hegemonic intention. As so far they have done every dirty tricks to destroy the economy of bd and to make bd a client state of India.

So, please give your thought how to develop our R&D base and to which countries we can get help in this regard. As this is the ultimate goal to make bd a knowledge based economy and without R&D this is just like a day dream.

May be he thought China is too out of your league to even compare!!

haah.. on topic

there is lot that Bangladesh can learn in field of science n technology from India.

India is located right next to Bangladesh, so it would be too easy for Bangladeshi students to come to India for studies in our prominent tech-institutes.

Agreed. :cheers: We should also invite Profs from good indian universities and take their advice on how to improve our education system. GoB can also get help from China and Japan on setting up R&D labs for different sectors. It seems all our gov ever wants from these countries is funding for bridges, for obvious reasons. ($$$$$$)

I am completely disgusted by this bharti appeasement article. I do not know why this professor did not give the example of China which is couple of time much developed then India in science and technology. To me this professor must be a bharati dalal. But my point of posting this Dec 11, 2010 article here to discuss which are the other alternative from where we can get help to develop our R&D infrastructure on the above mentioned fields and nanotechnology in particular. Hoping for help from the bharatis is just like keeping chicken to a fox... N I do not think that bharatis will help in any of the above case with out trying to impose any of its hegemonic intention. As so far they have done every dirty tricks to destroy the economy of bd and to make bd a client state of India.

So, please give your thought how to develop our R&D base and to which countries we can get help in this regard. As this is the ultimate goal to make bd a knowledge based economy and without R&D this is just like a day dream.

suffering from jana virus:lol::lol::lol:

India has very good scientists, I suppose the article writer has his own opinions and suggest bangladesh should do something about it.
You should not go swearing and blaming Indians for this, both will benefit probably even India can learn a thing or two from Bangladesh and vice versa.

^^

India has learnt a lot from Bangladesh..

I remember when the Grameen Bank founder Muhammad Yunus got Nobel prize...there were many articles in indian newspapers explaining the grameen bank concept and how we can learn from this model...the newspapers were urging the government to learn from bangladesh and implement in our country too....and now similar concept based initiatives have started in india too..

^^

India has learnt a lot from Bangladesh..

I remember when the Grameen Bank founder Muhammad Yunus got Nobel prize...there were many articles in indian newspapers explaining the grameen bank concept and how we can learn from this model...the newspapers were urging the government to learn from bangladesh and implement in our country too....and now similar concept based initiatives have started in india too..
Little things such as this contributes towards both countries, I have no idea what is happening with the political issues so pardon me.
But non the less I have suprisingly heard quite a lot from this Muhammed Yunus you speak of, I have a few bangladeshi friends who rant about what has happened to him, could someone elaborate?

Sorry guys I cannot continue, I wish I could but I am afraid I have to be off somewhere..
Thank you for your time.

see you should not give example of your cheap mentality why not china because he knows that china is advance in C and P that is copy and paste and indian Institute like IIT and IIM are considered to be best in the world.. atleast best in Asia...:taz:

india is good at bragging~~~:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom