What's new

Science & Technology in the Muslim world

ok man i am a "hafiz e quran" alhamdulillah,which means i have learned quran by heart so all the quotes from quran he gave r exact and the last one والارض بعد ذلك دحاها says,translation :"And He (Allah) Made The Earth Egg-Shaped"(may allah forgive me if i have made any mistake)so there u go.

Did that help you explore something new in the space or advanced our research in cold fusion?

"The earth is flat. Whoever claims it is round is an atheist deserving of punishment."
—Sheik Abdul-Aziz Ibn Baaz, supreme religious authority of Saudi Arabia, 1993

Scary to imagine how this moron ruined lives of million of people at home and abroad..

The first step toward advancing in science and technology is to break the shackles of intellectual enslavement and promote free thinking. Stop infusing mindless medieval propaganda and cults into the minds of youth. Promote problem solving skills and to send mullahs where the sun don't shine.

How come then the places where Quran is studied day and night, are the same places where 100% students are brain damaged idiots.

You my dear sir are barking up the wrong tree, shooting the messenger.

peace

I'll watch the videos. Thanks.

But for your information, Makkah was NEVER colonized by Europeans.

Get out of this false reverence where the first thing you are doing is murdering history.

Read bhai. Read.

I asked you to tell me average distance of famous scientists from Islamic period.

And you ran away like a little birdie.

That was a serious question.

peace

Before that, Mekkah gave the impetus to islamic sciences, since the avenue of the prophet Mohammad. So, the darkness seems to be in the beholders mind not in reality.
By beholder's mind I meant yours!
If you want to talk about radius than it is 0 degrees, since the Koran that contained the hidden Sciences is from there, and maybe your grand mother ancestor used to manufacture their clothings , swords, make their food and so on...
What do you say of Laurence of Arabia, He was near Karachi !!

Quran says earth is round:

Darwin isnt God .. he can be and is wrong... just bcoz you strech your neck doesnt mean tht after a few years later your genes will transform and ur kids will have strenched necks!

Indeed, latest scientific proofs found that humans and apes share 1% of genes, which is not enough to link them to the same ancestor, nor that it works for any kind of other animals, so Humans are a distinct specie proven by science and By the Koran where God speaks specifically about Al Inssan or the Human being and how he was created versus the other animals, earth and the universe.

Scientific revolution:Hell no.
Islam follows geocentric and Adam & eve concept is'nt it.?
Now we all know that all these things are wrong.There was no Adam & eve nor Geocentric model.Like i said before,there is no religion which is scientific.All assumptions are taken form other religions or are man made.

What if scientific explanation differs from that in holy book ?.Will false beliefs like Geocentric and Adan&eve concept will removed from Holy texts ?.

Islam is an extension of the other monotheistic religions, it is clearly stated in the Koran, it unveils the hidden truths that others manipulated in the other religions to hide the truth from the common people, So Koran encourages literacy amongst the common people, and that is the only way of salvation to any advanced or want to be advanced society.

While the story of Adam an Eve might be controversial to some, so are the dinosaurs, the mammoths and others that we can only speculate on how they came to be and how they have changed to other forms in nature and by nature, some call it wrongly evolution, while I call it circumstantial adaptation, a phenomenon found in the whole universe, be it the stars, galaxies or Earth and the creatures living in it.

When you read Koran, there is no geocentricism in it, it explains clearly the universe, its shape and the earth's shape, the sun and the moon, the stars and their influences about each and their relation to earth in accordance with modern science!!! So for some short sighted people, this relation to earth might be interpreted as geocentricism, while in reality it describes to whom the message is sent to (the Humans living on earth), the relation between their planet and the rest of the universe.

Here is something to every sceptic on Islam's powerful influence on the Arabs and the rest of the world, and to the ones who think that Islam is not a notch above other manipulated religions.
Here are the works of true believers, deeply religious people, Muslim scientists and the scientific methodologies, proofs and R&D that are still used today.
So how can anyone say that Muslim Arabic science is something of the past and not have one of those 130 eye diseases discovered by the Muslims?
This video is only 10 minutes long, but...

By the way, there are more than 500 000 Muslim scientific books that have not been interpreted yet in Tombouctou(Timbuktu to the French) in northern Mali alone, one wonders why the French are there again.

Last edited by a moderator:
How come then the places where Quran is studied day and night, are the same places where 100% students are brain damaged idiots.

You my dear sir are barking up the wrong tree, shooting the messenger.

peace

Hi,

I thought you knew it----. It is a lack of character---paks cannot understand the qura'an---no matter what they do. They will never be able to----they may recite the qura'an right to left or left to right a 100 times a day---. They want to discuss the intricacies of the belief----whence they can't even understand the BASIC FUNDAMENTALS OF LIVING.

They don't even know that they are blinded----they are made to believe that the things they are doing is what Allah wants the most---and sadly those are the things Allah cares the least about----.

Islam is a religion that was and is based on providing basic fundamental civil liberties to the human beings first and foremost---. Law and order and justice for the WEAK & THE POOR & NEEDY is of paramount importance.

If a muslim nation cannot provide simple basic justice and protection to its most vulnerable---then it has no right to call itself an islamic nation----if the law cannot be enforced upon its citizenery equally from top to bottom----just take yourself out of the list. If you cannot provide justice----just take yourself out of the league of civilized nations.

When the teachers are BLIND---their students will be the same.

going by your "limited" application of Quran, even Khalifa Rashid could not do this. Apart from few examples, their rule was marred by lawlessness, killing, and assassinations. You will understand this if you study yourself instead of listening to 2-bit mullahs

peace

Before that, Mekkah gave the impetus to islamic sciences, since the avenue of the prophet Mohammad. So, the darkness seems to be in the beholders mind not in reality.
By beholder's mind I meant yours!
If you want to talk about radius than it is 0 degrees, since the Koran that contained the hidden Sciences is from there, and maybe your grand mother ancestor used to manufacture their clothings , swords, make their food and so on...
What do you say of Laurence of Arabia, He was near Karachi !!

No need to do ayeeen bayeeen shayeeen.

Please list the books on "cutting edge" science that were published in Makkah from 600AD to 2000AD.

Proof is in the pudding.

Thank you

By the way, there are more than 500 000 Muslim scientific books that have not been interpreted yet in Tombouctou(Timbuktu to the French) in northern Mali alone, one wonders why the French are there again.

yet another constipated conspiracy theory.

If there were 500,000 books in Mali, Why all the Muslims countries were sitting on eggs (including yourself) and not translating them?

F the french.

Speak for your role.

man. so many constipated conspiracy theories being spreading by Islamists

So many

going by your "limited" application of Quran, even Khalifa Rashid could not do this. Apart from few examples, their rule was marred by lawlessness, killing, and assassinations. You will understand this if you study yourself instead of listening to 2-bit mullahs

peace

Hi,

It is not the 'limited' application of qura'an---it is basically where it all starts from---. Any civilization---any nation---any community---justice---law and order is the first and foremost thing for it to be prosperous and civilized.

It is not a matter of 'could not'---but it is a matter ---did they try to. It is A SCALE---. As long as the scale lists to the 'right'---you are on the right path---regardless of what so ever your belief is.

Justice and law and order have no boundries of religion and belief---it is any community anywhere in the world---.

Before Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto---people in pakistan had some kind of justice---some respect for the weak and the poor and the needy. Things like character, integrity and honor meant something.

As for listening to mullahs---where did that come from---.

I respect your "religious" beliefs.

Unfortunately science and religious beliefs do not mix well

peace

Sir,

I am a respectful poster---but you have no clue what I am writing.

Chenghiz Khan was a ruthless man---the most ruthless man ever t be born in the history of mankind---it is stated that when he was born---there was a blood clot clenched in his fist---but there was one defining factor through all his rule---.

He was an extremely JUST LEADER---his rule provided justice and equality to all---. Justice and equality is not an islamic thing---but it is one of the fundamental strengths of any state that wants to prosper. Where there is no justice and equality---there is chaos and anarchy---no state has lived through it without changing ways.

Sir,

I am a respectful poster---but you have no clue what I am writing.

Chenghiz Khan was a ruthless man---the most ruthless man ever t be born in the history of mankind---it is stated that when he was born---there was a blood clot clenched in his fist---but there was one defining factor through all his rule---.

He was an extremely JUST LEADER---his rule provided justice and equality to all---. Justice and equality is not an islamic thing---but it is one of the fundamental strengths of any state that wants to prosper. Where there is no justice and equality---there is chaos and anarchy---no state has lived through it without changing ways.

Changez khan is old tribal world story.

Let's move to the civilized notions as per 19th century by British jurist A. V. Dicey.

Let's not be stuck in "stone age" of jurisprudence.

Thank you

Changez khan is old tribal world story.

Let's move to the civilized notions as per 19th century by British jurist A. V. Dicey.

Let's not be stuck in "stone age" of jurisprudence.

Thank you

Then how about the religion of islam---a lot older than Khan---what do you say to that.

You need to open up a little bit and write something of your own---. Your own analysis how and why. All through your posts---you have nothing of your own to say---always hiding behind one pillar post to another---.

http://www.webcitation.org/mainframe.php

Some quotes from Koran.

Qur'an 15:19: والارض مددناها والقينا فيها رواسي وانبتنا فيها من كل شئ موزون

Qur'an 20:53: الذي جعل لكم الارض مهدا وسلك لكم فيها سبلا وانزل من السماء ماء فاخرجنا به ازواجا من نبات شتى
Qur'an 43:10: الذي جعل لكم الارض مهدا وجعل لكم فيها سبلا لعلكم تهتدون
Qur'an 50:7: والارض مددناها والقينا فيها رواسي وانبتنا فيها من كل زوج بهيج
Qur'an 51:48: والارض فرشناها فنعم الماهدون
Qur'an 71:19: والله جعل لكم الارض بساطا
Qur'an 78:6: الم نجعل الارض مهادا
Qur'an 79:30: والارض بعد ذلك دحاها

Now the Interesting part.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/uploads/4/47/Verse_2-144.gif[IMG]

Either You are wrong or Koran is wrong Along with Sheik Abdul-Aziz Ibn Baaz, supreme religious authority of Saudi Arabia.

Carpets

[IMG]http://cdn4.vtourist.com/4/4675954-Carpets_hanging_on_the_kasbah_wall_Essaouira.jpg[IMG]

Earth

[IMG]http://women.nasa.gov/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Blue-Marble.jpg[IMG]

Turn a carpet into Earth's shape without tampering it and the primary condition should remain keeping the carpet spread out.

You have stirred enough BS here... I guess this is enough for the Round Earth Part.

I won't punish you on Darwin part... now go and shove down the hole you brought this explanation from.[/QUOTE]

My dear you know how I try my best to point out Islamist propaganda when they quote Quran out of context.

But you as an otherwise intellectual indian. Why would you quote stuff out of context.

Why?

Just one example from your post. Just one but I can go through the whole list if you want.

Qur'an 15:19.

Do you know what is this divine revelation all about? you could have easily found out if you had read from verse 15:10 onwards. Even with basic education you can figure out the start and end of a paragraph. But you did not.

You just did a poor man's lazy @rse job by cutting and pasting from some Islamist @rse website.

So I ask you again to go read up a bit.

And tell us if the collection of verses before and after 15:19 are talking about science?

or they talking about astrophysics?

heck no.

This verse is part of a story for people who were given "vast" valleys that were flat from the base of one mountain to the next.

And typically valleys are called flat, even though they are not one hundred percent bulldozed flat.

That's always a figure of speech.

And you start talking like 2-bit pathetic Mullahs and show your bhaand punna by posting pictures of carpets.

What an idiotic post.

And that from someone with Indian flags.

What an idiocy.

My dear you know how I try my best to point out Islamist propaganda when they quote Quran out of context.

But you as an otherwise intellectual indian. Why would you quote stuff out of context.

Why?

Just one example from your post. Just one but I can go through the whole list if you want.

Qur'an 15:19.

Do you know what is this divine revelation all about? you could have easily found out if you had read from verse 15:10 onwards. Even with basic education you can figure out the start and end of a paragraph. But you did not.

You just did a poor man's lazy @rse job by cutting and pasting from some Islamist @rse website.

So I ask you again to go read up a bit.

And tell us if the collection of verses before and after 15:19 are talking about science?

or they talking about astrophysics?

heck no.

This verse is part of a story for people who were given "vast" valleys that were flat from the base of one mountain to the next.

And typically valleys are called flat, even though they are not one hundred percent bulldozed flat.

That's always a figure of speech.

And you start talking like 2-bit pathetic Mullahs and show your bhaand punna by posting pictures of carpets.

What an idiotic post.

And that from someone with Indian flags.

What an idiocy.

Now that you've asked.... 1st thing this thread should be put into hall of fame here for being amongst the biggest fail.

Science and religious views don't go together.... If some one is trying to bring in science
... He's like saying o God/Allah see I have finally found something to verify you..
or proove you correct..... spitting on the face of millions and millions of believers and followers.

2nd thing.... when you are in Rome talk like Rome... most of the posters here understand the language of mullahs... half knowledge and misquoted verses are what they understand... how do you expect them to grasp what the full meaning is... when they are approaching the thing differently and with madarsa spectacles.

3rd thing as some poster appealed about Koran and somehow It gives the felling that its a kind of taboo topic for Pakistanis... they might be hafiz and read the book 100 times daily but are shy in disscussing it.... what happens here is that they generate their own version of its meaning or what mulla told them do the work of poison... and at time joke like that egg shape argument.

I have no problem with your book and what you belief.... neither am I intrested in badmouthing about that.... I would look better If you disscus the thing among yourself and sort out the mullah BS together.... but as you can see from last few post... thats not happening.

Back
Top Bottom