What's new

SCMP: China’s zero-Covid protests: slogans chanted, blank paper placards held aloft as public patience over restrictions wears thin

That can be true, that's why a severe crackdown on corruption is still going on in China, are Indian officials much cleaner than China's? what measures does Indian government take to handle this problem?
While chinese die and cant afford food, your rulers and their kids get vaccinated by american vaccines and blow peoples money on fashion, leaving poor chinese to die.

If this was america they would have been forced to resign already.

While chinese die and cant afford food, your rulers and their kids get vaccinated by american vaccines and blow peoples money on fashion, leaving poor chinese to die.

lol, you are such a glutton for humiliation

FfFQu4QVsAAMSIb

54830803.jpg

lol, did you hear what the lady said in the video?? if you don't understand China , at least ask someone who does, what a pathetic Indian liar.
Never learnt chinese, english works fine for my Chinese friends, including you. 😄

The protesters may be CIA spies or they have received money from the west.

Next, the Chinese government will probably jail all of these protesters.

But why you quoted Chinese video whose content is counter to what your claim?
What is my claim?

Its been you trying to prove Chinese arent being killed by its own government when there is a moutain of evidence coming out straight on video.

Why not just accept Xi failed china for 3 years and still made himself President, now chinese people have turned against him and his party.

Troubling times aint it?

What is my claim?
In the video the woman said the two guys bumped into each other and both fell on the ground, you claim they are left dead by the Chinese government. Do you really know what you are posting at all?

Yeah, 6 million indians dead and 1 million americans dead so far, do Modi, Trump, Biden and anybody get punished or executed for the disasters ? How thick are you indians to make such fool claims ?

Do you understand Chinese?

View attachment 901600
No, he just wants to bash and scold China and Chinese whenever he gets the chance, typical vietnamese behaviour towards Chinese.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
No, he just wants to bash and scold China and Chinese whenever he gets the chance, typical vietnamese behaviour towards Chinese.
If that's true, why should I support China when American members insult China on this thread?

Looks like some canadian monkey has a low IQ

he he he :D

Can't afford food? Are you alright my starving yindoo. Chinese government delivers free food for them, but in some instances in the early days, logistical issue created some bottlenecks. Now China does not even have city wide lockdown, they have targeted lockdowns im specific housing areas so it's easier to manage.

I don't think our rulers take Pfizer vaccines, they are actually afraid of genetically modified live vaccines. I had three shots of Chinese vaccine and the side effects were mild while my cousin had fever and numbness for days after taking Pfizer vaccines. My uncle was hospitalised because if tumor growth after r 2 months of second Pfizer shot. So stop the bullshit. Alot of Chinese elites and even Indian elites send their kids to top Western schools. Chinese elites first choice is Tsinghua and Beijing U, those are actually more valuable, if you are mediocre, you go overseas.

What is my claim?

Its been you trying to prove Chinese arent being killed by its own government when there is a moutain of evidence coming out straight on video.

Why not just accept Xi failed china for 3 years and still made himself President, now chinese people have turned against him and his party.

Troubling times aint it?
We don't need to kill them numb numb, you think we are some hindutva mob. Majority of Chinese support the government. We just need to switch off their alipay and phone signal. Use some common sense. Then they are as good as dead.lol.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
If that's true, why should I support China when American members insult China on this thread?

Looks like some canadian monkey has a low IQ

he he he :D

That what you vietnamese monkeys have been doing 8 out 10 times on postings relating to China, you viet monkey has an IQ of 94 in the same league as indians, the lowest in East Asia and Chinese has IQ of 105, so fk idiot dont talk to me of IQ and think people dont know what your intentions are.

That what you vietnamese monkeys have been doing 8 out 10 times on postings relating to China, you viet monkey has an IQ of 94, the lowest in East Asia and Chinese has IQ of 105, so fk idiot dont talk to me of IQ and think people dont know what your intentions are.

I support the point of mad dog canada :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom