What's new

SCS Standoff Continues

Just wait for the answer from Phillipino in their protest and see if it turn into Hoa's massacre like in Indonesia or not :)

Only human scums are expecting massacre to happen every day.

BTW, don't your Viet people were also victims of massacre in the past, either by American troops or yourself? Why you still love massacre so much? Are you a human scum?

You ask such a foolish question because your education system deprives you not only your independent thinking capability but also your reading capability. Sorry, you deserve the name being called.

Just spend 30 seconds to read this overview of UNCLOS:

Why wasting the time? The Chinese are busy making their money, building their future, unlike the pinoy who are mostly loitering around and either have no job to do or their fortune submitted to their corrupted democracy/bureaucracy.

Dude, listen carefully: wisemen don't play the same game with fools.

"sensitive cases involving national sovereignty"? But here it is not "national sovereignty" of China, on the contrary Scarborough Shoal under the sovereignty of the Philippines. Moreover, it is completely within the EEZs of the Philippines under the provisions of UNCLOS, which has been ratified by both China and the Philippines.
Why the Philippines did not afraid "sensitive cases involving national sovereignty", they are ready to court to resolve, but China did not dare to?
If China prove "sovereignty" of them, is not it good for them rather than stand-off a month?
Or china does not have any evidence to prove "sovereignty" addition to their warships?

PS: a fox wear wings of the eagle, it is also still carry the essence of a bad fox, cannot be changed.

What are you talking about? We have no problem with US support now. Well I dont blame you, if Chinese like you feels that way. If you want you can send your kids to support China instead of US. Your not better than US Sec. of State. and Sec of Defense. China do not know our history. Our anger is just getting deeper inside. Did the US win WW2 by itself? of course not, it was through the help of its allies including the Philippines that as was said by the late Gen Douglas Mcarthur really helped to offset the timetable of Japan due to the gallant resistance shown by the Filipino and American soldiers, why do you think the US asked for help from its allies when it went to war with other countries? Does it mean she can't win wars alone? NO, its because it sees the importance of alliance which you do not see, don't you know how much billions of dollars the US has invested on our country, if the US don't see any importance of the Philippines then why it is always meddling with our affairs? The US see scenario here similar with what Germany and Japan did before WW2 that if imperialism will be unchecked in its earliest stage then it will embolden the agressor which is China in this case, then a bigger problem will plague the world that will require nearly every nations to act together in order to solve it. The real issue is not some tiny islands, its the sovereignity of a nation challenge and the possibility of China testing the waters of other nations ability to help and act together to stand up against China's threat. As I can see it Spratlys/Scarborough islands today, tomorrow the world, soon the sun, moon and stars :rofl:

Relax and take a deep breath.

First I am not Chinese. I am a native California. OC born and bred.

I pity you and your take on history. My country won WW2. Yes we had allies and their actions were noble and commendable. But do not for a moment think we were not the CORE of the entire effort. Europe fell and Britain was fighting for her life. The Japanese had Asia. Guess when that all turned around?

We never meddle in your affairs. Most of our citizens have not even heard of Luzon. Besides if we did meddle in your affairs you wouldn't be in such a mess , militarily, economically and politically. You are where you are because you fuc#ed up bigtime. And just like a lot of third world countries, you blame us for your self induced failures.

I am on your side but I am pissed because since day 1 of the stand off you and your countrymen have done nothing but try to lure us in your fight with the Chinese. You have dissected, scrutinized, pored over our Mutual Defense Treaty with you trying very, very hard to find a way to drag us in to your little pissing war with the Chinaman. Yet you have not done anything substantial to help yourselves. You initiated a 2-2 meeting with us ( A rare meeting that we only do with Japan and South Korea) but instead of coming up with concrete steps to help yourselves, what did your officials do? We'll as usual and as always like clockwork, you begged us for freebees. I read you are not exactly broke like Pakistan, yet, you do not want to shell out greenbacks because you think because we colonized you, you are entitled to get freebies.

You want me to help you? Help yourself first. Get off welfare then we can work together to stop the enroachment and preserve your sovereignty.

You want me to help you? Help yourself first. Get off welfare then we can work together to stop the enroachment and preserve your sovereignty.
Phillipne has important position, if China can control Phil, then the sea trade route from Middile east to Taiwan-SK-Japan will be cut-off, and they will fall in to China's hand.

It seem like US must send troop to help Philipine , it means to help yourself too.
map_indian_ocean.jpg

What the hell is Scarborough Shoal?

What we'll safeguard is 黄岩岛(Yellow Stone Island/Huangyan Dao). That's it. That's all.

There is no need to shoot the first shot. But we'll patiently wait for Philipines' first shot. They won't have a chance to fire the second.

What the hell is Scarborough Shoal?

What we'll safeguard is 黄岩岛(Yellow Stone Island/Huangyan Dao). That's it. That's all.

There is no need to shoot the first shot. But we'll patiently wait for Philipines' first shot. They won't have a chance to fire the second.

What are you going to do if they don't fire? Wait there forever? They know exactly what you want and will deny you that pleasure. You'll grow old first before that ever happens. What they are trying to do is get the US behind them squarely so if they do open up on you with their greatest weapon, a .50 cal machine gun, USN Harpoons will follow right away.

What are you going to do if they don't fire? Wait there forever? They know exactly what you want and will deny you that pleasure. You'll grow old first before that ever happens. What they are trying to do is get the US behind them squarely so if they do open up on you with their greatest weapon, a .50 cal machine gun, USN Harpoons will follow right away.

We will keep fishing and taking "their" resources away right at the island, and there's nothing they can do about that. The minute they try anything, they'll be feeding the fishes.

We will keep fishing and taking "their" resources away right at the island, and there's nothing they can do about that. The minute they try anything, they'll be feeding the fishes.

Wow you people are really inhuman scum fine will go to the UN will not accept your your so called bilateral solution and if you continue your extraction of our resources will just add this to the list of things you inhuman scum will pay us later

Wow you people are really inhuman scum fine will go to the UN will not accept your your so called bilateral solution and if you continue your extraction of our resources will just add this to the list of things you inhuman scum will pay us later

When China found, ruled the HUangyan Islands, the Phil Locals were in stone age.

we are the UNSC member,we own UN .stupid pinoys.

US is not dumb enough to fight China. It knows Type 071 LPD are ready to assault and take Guam anytime!

b26d062afe.jpg

4e7ba8f2db.jpg

Back
Top Bottom