What's new

Search Engine targeted for the Muslims

Well it blocks ****, obviously.

And everything else seems to be up to its users and letting them choose what results are questionable. In other words it looks like they can clean up the results of garbage and ****.

If you actually read there site, or look up the definition of conscience then it does make some sense

I don't anything about Google Zionism rather its a brain-child of American homegrown catholic Christian two students

Yet an another money making attempt by giving religious color to a private enterprise.

Why is it serving Google Ads, so money from a Zionist is ok for a Halal search engine.

Its serving search results from a combination of Google and Yahoo search results, after claiming to a replacement for Google. Very bad!

Nothing wrong in starting a search facility but why give a religious color to dupe people.

if they where saying, "you will get rewarded if you use this engine" then that's seriously wrong youd be getting duped.

but people cant possibly be that dumb

they are not even asking for money or kind of donation

Taqwa -Help Pakistan

its surprising we, even myself are getting duped everyday soon as something different pops up people start to rant.

Users are given the ability to determine whether websites or content within a site is “haram” or “halal”, and are encouraged to discuss their views and opinions in a social manner, as content cannot be dictated on the basis of what one person solely believes. By interacting in this social forum, we are helping one another to understand and consider why certain things are halal or haram.

As taqwa.me evolves, so too does our ability to facilitate and tailor to users’ needs by developing an educational search engine for Muslims, children and concerned parents, and those simply wanting to learn more about Islam.

You do not have to be a Muslim in order to use Taqwa.me. We believe in and encourage all faiths and backgrounds to get involved in a healthy manner as we welcome anyone to use our service.

Ok, so its for a good religious cause... but I have my suspicions... itt coulddd be justt a very smartt bunch of people tapping into a potentially huge markettt and making loads of money in name of religious good... soooo... can someone clear my doubts.. andd figure out if the owners of this site will practice sadqah with all the money they make from this site?? orr will the moneyy raked in from this "religiously minded" site go into the pockets of the owners?? i think thann onlyy it can be told if this site is truly religious and good for people orr its just another money making idea...

cuz the clostest thing i found was.... "Taqwa.me is a search engine which donates 20-percent of its revenue to given charities and schools."... 20 percent of revenue generated on basis of religious good.... it should be better if all profit of a religiously minded site we to charity.. only thann is it a true religious site...

^^

Ive copied these links from there facebook account

Search and chat website for the modern Muslim

New Islamic search engine enters market - Web - News & Features - ITP.net

http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/triplej/hack/daily/hack_thurs_2010_08_26.mp3

Site for modern Muslims - Local News - News - General - Brimbank Weekly

Taqwa.me, il motore di ricerca per il musulmano moderno - Wired.it

Muslimness | Zaufishan: Link Love: 'Taqwa', the Muslim Friendly Search Engine

the guy seems honest enough i personally havent made contact becuase i never thought of it in the persepective you have posed,

i dont see them playing on muslim values, its probably not explained properly within the site as to what they actually do. probably the first site thats run by muslims thats not screaming for donations everywhere.

im interested to know though, let me know if you can get a hold of them

^^

Ive copied these links from there facebook account

Search and chat website for the modern Muslim

New Islamic search engine enters market - Web - News & Features - ITP.net

http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/triplej/hack/daily/hack_thurs_2010_08_26.mp3

Site for modern Muslims - Local News - News - General - Brimbank Weekly

Taqwa.me, il motore di ricerca per il musulmano moderno - Wired.it

Muslimness | Zaufishan: Link Love: 'Taqwa', the Muslim Friendly Search Engine

the guy seems honest enough i personally havent made contact becuase i never thought of it in the persepective you have posed,

i dont see them playing on muslim values, its probably not explained properly within the site as to what they actually do. probably the first site thats run by muslims thats not screaming for donations everywhere.

im interested to know though, let me know if you can get a hold of them

actually am sure they will make money off the site buttt thanks for the articles.. the guys motive doesnt seem that it was only to cash in on a potential market... so good enough for me...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom