What's new

Secular India: Doctors tell horrific tales of Muzaffarnagar massacre

I was born here dick head and employed ever since I left university, hell I've had jobs since I was a teenager

Every little helps we can help our indian Muslim brothers by enlightening them of the threat of the Hindus and explaining that only Pakistan csn help them and save them

There are 180 million muslims in India they deserve s separate new country so that they can protect themselves
They will get it where they are going to get 72 virgins. P.E.R.I.O.D. :coffee:

I was born here dick head and employed ever since I left university, hell I've had jobs since I was a teenager

Every little helps we can help our indian Muslim brothers by enlightening them of the threat of the Hindus and explaining that only Pakistan csn help them and save them

There are 180 million muslims in India they deserve s separate new country so that they can protect themselves

sorry but your islamist scholar brothers are saying that 80% muslims in West are unemployed and drug dealers and dependent on welfare checks

I was born here dick head and employed ever since I left university, hell I've had jobs since I was a teenager(. --?)

There are 180 million muslims in India(.---?) They deserve s separate new country so that they can protect themselves

For the University grad - the mistakes are underlined. :coffee:

Not really muslim communities have slowly become more affluent over the decades and well established, their are millions of Muslims in each country of the West now, that has increased our ability to push decisions and vote for people who support us

We have not forgotten our home countries though and the situation of Indian Muslims is important to us

As a result we support them in their quest for independence, it is impossible for them to live under Indian oppression

It is imperative that infian Muslims support Pakistan and Pakistan in turn supports them

For the University grad - the mistakes are underlined. :coffee:

Im tapping away on a android phone going back to check spelling or grammar is not something I'm going to do pagan

Not really muslim communities have slowly become more affluent over the decades and well established, their are millions of Muslims in each country of the West now, that has increased our ability to push decisions and vote for people who support us

We have not forgotten our home countries though and the situation of Indian Muslims is important to us

As a result we support them in their quest for independence, it is impossible for them to live under Indian oppression

It is imperative that infian Muslims support Pakistan and Pakistan in turn supports them

Rich?Then why does the islamist scholar say 80% muslims in West unemployed,on welfare and Beggars,Drug dealers etc?

Im tapping away on a android phone going back to check spelling or grammar is not something I'm going to do pagan

Again :hitwall: This time I expected you would do better - at least while replying to me. Anyway ... :coffee:

You posted a link from memri tv, that's a jew neo conservative propaganda site

Not saying things are all perfect but their are plenty ofmMuslims who have settled and made tonnes of money reaching positions of power and influence

From politicians to sports athletes to business leaders

You posted a link from memri tv, that's a jew neo conservative propaganda site

Not saying things are all perfect but their are plenty ofmMuslims who have settled and made tonnes of money reaching positions of power and influence

From politicians to sports athletes to business leaders

Again you are ranting off conspiracy theories about the jews.....Your own scholars are saying 80% unemployment...You need meds for your delusions and Conspiracy theories.

Then why are you using infidel/pagan android phone.... By the way today is the last day for the welfare check ,go run and get it.

I have no issues with using infidel/pagan anything

I'm more interested in helping Indian Muslim's defend themselves and get a new country

I'm more interested in helping Indian Muslim's defend themselves and get a new country

They got one. They broke it into two. Next if they want another, they will get it in Jannat :devil:

Funny.I thought you were pure muslim who use pure muslim or halal ,no infidel stuff. But it seems your islamic scholar is right.Now you are getting late ,you will not get welfare check. You will need it.

:cuckoo: before, helping Indian Muslims, go and think of welfare of Muslims in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Syria, Somalia etc if you are able to do something for them come and Preach us. PERIOD :girl_wacko:

They got one. They broke it into two. Next if they want another, they will get it in Jannat :devil:

Looking at how muslims are unemployed , I think they will sell their women in Delhi,mumbai,kolkata,bangalore like the Bangladeshis do. Its a win win.Muslims will be even more unemployed and will sell their women to us..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom