What's new

" Secular India "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you freakin nuts or are u a pseudo pakistani.

Ask any elder pakistani or for that sake your abbu or dadu bout what was jinnah's dream of a Pakistan. Yes, it was a majority muslim SECULAR country. Dont bullshit if you cant create some.

hey mr internet warrior its yr propaganda against our country which says that. He is our founding father we know him better then u who is a outsider that 2 from an enemy country:lol:
Our country came into being for Muslims of South Asia only, we dont have many numbers of minorities to declare a Secular Country.
But if a Country is a secular life india:rofl: then sorry we r too happy to b a Muslim Republic.

I wonder ki even fter living in usa and eating all those steak etc how many indians have ever made it to the USA Olympic team .Atleast some indians get to win some kind of medals without steak in India at Olympics.

Sports is just not in our culture. In the US Indians make up less than 1% of the population, yet they make up 13% of all college going students. So our culture mandates that we concentrate more on studies and such. Back in India we do the same, plus our govt doesnt allocate proper funds for training. So we dont end up winning anything, or just a few.

Are you freakin nuts or are u a pseudo pakistani.

From what I read on another thread, she is Indian and Hindu by birth. She married a Pakistani dude. Instead of bridging both countries and creating peace atleast on PDF, she has become anti-India now :lol:

MAtlab u r saying that in a secular pakistan u r allowed to go to your temples n churches but when some muslim massacres a nonmuslim then its allowed coz its Pakistan and its not secular. :o

Confusing.

They are more confused about these things than we are.Don't confuse them any further.Even today they are arguing whether Jinnah wanted Secular State,Islamic State or an Islamic republic.:lol:

MAtlab u r saying that in a secular pakistan u r allowed to go to your temples n churches but when some muslim massacres a nonmuslim then its allowed coz its Pakistan and its not secular. :o

Confusing.
hindus can go to temple chritian can goto churches even if state is islamic.state need not have to be secular for that.

Mr. terrorist why don't don't you fuk with your 72 virgins in your home .

i have reported yr post n requested them to ban u.
n this is a Pakistan defence forum, yr at best r just guests here so behave life one or get lost.....
Seriously why dont u go in Bharat Rakshak type forums where u can find many of yr kind.
Why do u come here n ruin our forums.

hey mr internet warrior its yr propaganda against our country which says that. He is our founding father we know him better then u who is a outsider that 2 from an enemy country:lol:
Our country came into being for Muslims of South Asia only, we dont have many numbers of minorities to declare a Secular Country.
But if a Country is a secular life india:rofl: then sorry we r too happy to b a Muslim Republic.

You are a newbie kid but i have been on forum since 2006. recreated my account in 2010 and some of the elite pakistani members who r of age of ur walid have to say something else. go educate urself about ur own country the come and blabber with me.

aaj kal ke bachchon ko kya kya sikhaya jaata hai.

and who the bigotted hindu are you to decide if jinnah was secular or not, if this is your model for secularism, i would infact prefer talibanism over this indian barbarian society

Yes I say good luck with your Talibanism:tup::lol:

hindus can go to temple chritian can goto churches even if state is islamic.state need not have to be secular for that.

What about Ahmedis??

and who the bigotted hindu are you to decide if jinnah was secular or not, if this is your model for secularism, i would infact prefer talibanism over this indian barbarian secular society

I dont decide but discuss with senior n elite pakistanis. If u dont have an iota of knowledge bout ur own freakin country then better chat with brainless newbies on this forum. U not in my leauge bro.

I find this article in The HIndu" About Beef some of the point i am putting here

1) Many gods such as Indra and Agni are described as having special preferences for different types of flesh - Indra had weakness for bull's meat and Agni for bull's and cow's. It is recorded that the Maruts and the Asvins were also offered cows. In the Vedas there is a mention of around 250 animals out of which at least 50 were supposed to be fit for sacrifice and consumption. In the Mahabharata there is a mention of a king named Rantideva who achieved great fame by distributing foodgrains and beef to Brahmins. Taittiriya Brahman categorically tells us: `Verily the cow is food' (atho annam via gauh) and Yajnavalkya's insistence on eating the tender (amsala) flesh of the cow is well known. Even later Brahminical texts provide the evidence for eating beef. Even Manusmriti did not prohibit the consumption of beef.

2)As a medicine

In therapeutic section of Charak Samhita (pages 86-87) the flesh of cow is prescribed as a medicine for various diseases. It is also prescribed for making soup. It is emphatically advised as a cure for irregular fever, consumption, and emaciation. The fat of the cow is recommended for debility and rheumatism.

Look kiddo u can search some Random internet sites ... & then paste it over here... But as a Proud Hindu ... a person who read Manusmriti & had debated with & studies under many Hindu Scholars u have not grown enough to teach me what Sanatan Dharma asks a Dharmi to follow...

Hinduism doesnt allow to kill even a single living Plant leave alone animals unless its is justified ( with a exception of few times which i dont wanna explain to a person who doesnt even have a Basic knowledge of Hinduism)...

Most of these Blog r written by Western idiots with there half bread knowledge about Hinduism... & other by Pseudos who wanna justify there wrong doings... & then by Non-Hindu in fake Hindu names...

now go have a sleep... instead of wasting time on searching random useless sites... i am sure ur KG Exams r near...

Spelling bee contests were adored by americans as mark of genius till whites were winning it.Around the time indian-americans started throwing out the whites so it suddenly became geeky competition ..right............:no:

But you assume that the word geeky is a wrong thing - I did not say that. I meant they are focussed more on acamedics. And I again say it is not a wrong thing in US as the future is going to be for kids who focus on maths and science though personally I want my daughter to have a balance and compromise a bit of focus on the acamedic pursuit as I do not want her to go through the pressure many Indian kids in US go through in their aim to excel.

You are a newbie kid but i have been on forum since 2006. recreated my account in 2010 and some of the elite pakistani members who r of age of ur walid have to say something else. go educate urself about ur own country the come and blabber with me.

aaj kal ke bachchon ko kya kya sikhaya jaata hai.
Mr propaganda master we dont need lectures by u people who r secular in only papers or in constitution:lol:
We know better mr old man or something registered since 2006(mere claim). We know our country better then u n our Founding father's ''dream'' that u say:lol:
This thread is just one of the many examples that know abt yr country.

Pakitanis lecturing others about secularism is like hoes giving lectures on celibacy :rofl:

this video is one of the shining examples of secular society :lol:

lets just say what would an american cop treat you if you try to do this after you see him eating pork :lol:

Mr propaganda master we dont need lectures by u people who r secular in only papers or in constitution:lol:
We know better mr old man or something registered since 2006(mere claim). We know our country better then u n our Founding father's ''dream'' that u say:lol:
This thread is just one of the many examples that know abt yr country.

Ghanta kuchh pata hai tumhe. If u feel i m spreadin propaganda the report my post n i dare any mod can touch my post on basis of false allegations.

As i said, go educate urself or better ask senior pakistanis on this forum bout ur own country. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom