What's new

Security beefed up for Pakistan players in Lanka Premier League

Sri Lankan Muslims are not Pakistani citizens, your comparison does not hold any ground.

If a Pakistani citizen, regardless of religion, was lynched in a similar manner like this in a foreign country, there would be massive outrage.

Doesn't matter

Pakistan is doing what needs to be done unlike Sri Lanka

Exactly

Pajeets burned alive an Australian priest along with his two sons and made a person linked to his murder a union minister

I don't see any pajeet being ashamed of it abusing his country. Only Pakistanis are clownish enough to do so
We should not emulate Indians.

If they are not ashamed of the degeneracy that happens in their country, then their society will never change.

We should not emulate Indians.

If they are not ashamed of the degeneracy that happens in their country, then their society will never change.

Just giving an example. Not saying that we should follow them. Obviously we are far better than them

Culprits should be punished. Yes. But no more being apologetic.

I am an earthling before I am a Sri Lankan and as an earthling I am forever grateful for the Pakistani space forces for saving not just our planet but our entire galaxy and I have no words to express my gratitude for their bravery and sacrifices.
Well beam me up Scottie. Earthlings are now only active between Sri Lanka and Deutschland.

Well beam me up Scottie. Earthlings are now only active between Sri Lanka and Deutschland.

Just ignore him bro, what’s the point. Yes it was bad but he’s hellbent on cursing the entire country and it’s people. Funny they seem to move on fast from the great damage others did to his land, which killed lots more.

0CE1F8E6-64C8-4014-B82F-B4E0B5A00522.jpeg

I think this case gets more attention because the victim is a foreigner but had they shown the same resolve when Pakistani citizens were lynched in a similar manner, this Sri Lankan guy still would be alive.

Anyway, some things I found about the case:

Apparently the guy was a strict manager. In his management course, his team won a prize and he decided to share only a part of the prize with team memebers and spend the rest of the money to buy books about the subject. Just shows how dedicated he was.

Because he was strict, the factory employees probably didn't like him and used the first excuse to get revenge by using the blasphemy excuse.

Root cause of the problem here is mob mentality, lawlessness and weird culturual values because I've heard horror stories from Indian punjab too.

Just ignore him bro, what’s the point. Yes it was bad but he’s hellbent on cursing the entire country and it’s people. Funny they seem to move on fast from the great damage others did to his land, which killed lots more.
I'm very curious as ironically Mods have all but disappeared, Pakistan bashing is in Full swing with every Lalu Panju posting to their hearts content.

I'm very curious as ironically Mods have all but disappeared, Pakistan bashing is in Full swing with every Lalu Panju posting to their hearts content.
In my opinion , the number of mods relative to number of posters is pretty bad. Shit posting goes on and on for hours before a mod can intervene.

In my opinion , the number of mods relative to number of posters is pretty bad. Shit posting goes on and on for hours before a mod can intervene.
We always had just a few Mods but they were active and efficient.
Although we are seeing a few losers who probably just discovered Internet, posting what shows their mental status with openly using language which reflects their upbringing, yet posting without any restrictions. PDF currently reflects a rudderless ship.

Back
Top Bottom