What's new

Security beefed up for Pakistan players in Lanka Premier League

They have been attacking and burning their own Muslims for sometime and didn't do much about it

Now 1 incident happened and they hate us??? Well f*ck them

Pakistanis need to get out of these sheepish behavior. Yes culprits of Sialkot would be punished. But if someone hates Pakistan because of it then they can go and screw himself
Some clashes between Buddhists and Muslims don't compare to a whole mob of a hundred burning a man alive and proudly recording it, its obviously gonna reflect very poorly onto us. Sure I think blaming the whole nation might be going a bit too far but that's just how people are naturally gonna act when they see such a thing. Plus all these "apologies" and punishments are purely just to save face, nothing else, the poor man is dead now

Some clashes between Buddhists and Muslims don't compare to a whole mob of a hundred burning a man alive and proudly recording it, its obviously gonna reflect very poorly onto us. Sure I think blaming the whole nation might be going a bit too far but that's just how people are naturally gonna act when they see such a thing. Plus all these "apologies" and punishments are purely just to save face, nothing else, the poor man is dead now

Yeah he is dead. And his killers are behind bars. What else do you expect Imran to do? Bring him back to life?

Pakistanis shouldn't care someone's hate for them. Do the right thing. Punish the murderers and move on

If Srilankans are fine with their own muslims getting attacked then we are also fine with their hate for us

Yeah he is dead. And his killers are behind bars. What else do you expect Imran to do? Bring him back to life?

Pakistanis shouldn't care someone's hate for them. Do the right thing. Punish the murderers and move on

If Srilankans are fine with their own muslims getting attacked then we are also fine with their hate for us
More whataboutism, you act as if Muslims getting attacked is a daily occurence in Sri Lanka when in reality it was just some clashes that happened a couple years back, what are you trying to prove bringing that up? and I would expect Imran Khan to stop being so soft about the TLP and extremist idiots in our society

More whataboutism, you act as if Muslims getting attacked is a daily occurence in Sri Lanka when in reality it was just some clashes that happened a couple years back, what are you trying to prove bringing that up? and I would expect Imran Khan to stop being so soft about the TLP and extremist idiots in our society

People are also not lynched daily in Pakistan. At least Pakistan is putting these guys behind bars while those who attack Srilankan muslims are living freely

What I am trying to prove is that Pakistanis should do the right thing that is punishing the culprits but too much apologetic behavior isn't healthy. If someone hates us because of this incident then screw them. Who cares!!!

And Imran Khan knows better how to deal with extremists in Pakistan society more than you who is not even living in Pakistan

but too much apologetic behavior isn't healthy
Well I wasn't trying to be apologetic, I also find it extremely pathetic how Pakistanis are apologizing everywhere. Why should I apologize for something I didn't do nor agree with?
And Imran Khan knows better how to deal with extremists in Pakistan society more than you who is not even living in Pakistan
That's why the TLP is still running amok, that's why the lynching incident just occurred

Well I wasn't trying to be apologetic, I also find it extremely pathetic how Pakistanis are apologizing everywhere. Why should I apologize for something I didn't do nor agree with?

Good

That's why the TLP is still running amok, that's why the lynching incident just occurred

Not everything is achieved by bombs and bullets. Sometimes you need to step back to move forward. Pakistan can't afford another anarchy just to please someone

Great Pakistan also defeated the type 3 MK73747 civilisation im the far away galaxy M0483.

Forget the internet clowns, real earthlings know that it was Pakistani space forces that saved our necks from aliens.
As i said before, sitting in some Western city, you are just waving your arms without any knowledge of your history or having any comprehension.
Let me remind you that your country doesn't even has the capacity to make some independent decisions....one prime example being of first selecting the JF-17 for it's air force and then postponing it under pressure from India. Also look at your history of violence against Muslims, at least in the killings of the Sri Lankan National, it was a bunch of goons not the state....where as look what Amnesty had to say about Sri Lankan authorities.
''Incidents of violence against Muslims, committed with the tacit approval of the authorities, have occurred with alarming frequency''

Kyle Ward, Amnesty International's Deputy Secretary General

Also this.....

They have been attacking and burning their own Muslims for sometime and didn't do much about it

Now 1 incident happened and they hate us??? Well f*ck them

Pakistanis need to get out of these sheepish behavior. Yes culprits of Sialkot would be punished. But if someone hates Pakistan because of it then they can go and screw himself

The problem with Pakistanis is the habit of bending over backward when something happens.

Since time immemorial , rapes , kiddnapping , murder , extortion , lynching and other vices have dominated the earth. Whatever happened to that late Sri Lankan man is condemnable but lets not bend over backwards and receive hate and abuse for the whole country. The people involved in this incident will be punished and the family will be compensated handsomely but there is no need for ordinary Pakistani to apologize and hang its head in shame. I saw Pakistanis apologizing and being hateful towards this country because of this one isolated incident .

Why should I apologize to Sri Lankans when I never really had any intention to harm their citizens ? Yes , I will condemn the incident but why do you expect me to hold my head in shame.

Pakistani need to develop self-respect and need to call out and set the tone immediately if they see any abuse. Bending over backwards will only invite further hate and abuse.

Pakistan isn't safe. This is sad but true. Recent incident of Srilankan burned alive shows law and order situation. I mean anything can happen in this country. Foreigners aren't safe.

As i said before, sitting in some Western city, you are just waving your arms without any knowledge of your history or having any comprehension.
Let me remind you that your country doesn't even has the capacity to make some independent decisions....one prime example being of first selecting the JF-17 for it's air force and then postponing it under pressure from India. Also look at your history of violence against Muslims, at least in the killings of the Sri Lankan National, it was a bunch of goons not the state....where as look what Amnesty had to say about Sri Lankan authorities.
''Incidents of violence against Muslims, committed with the tacit approval of the authorities, have occurred with alarming frequency''

Kyle Ward, Amnesty International's Deputy Secretary General

Also this.....

I am an earthling before I am a Sri Lankan and as an earthling I am forever grateful for the Pakistani space forces for saving not just our planet but our entire galaxy and I have no words to express my gratitude for their bravery and sacrifices.

Sri Lankan Muslims are not Pakistani citizens, your comparison does not hold any ground.

If a Pakistani citizen, regardless of religion, was lynched in a similar manner like this in a foreign country, there would be massive outrage.

The problem with Pakistanis is the habit of bending over backward when something happens.

Since time immemorial , rapes , kiddnapping , murder , extortion , lynching and other vices have dominated the earth. Whatever happened to that late Sri Lankan man is condemnable but lets not bend over backwards and receive hate and abuse for the whole country. The people involved in this incident will be punished and the family will be compensated handsomely but there is no need for ordinary Pakistani to apologize and hang its head in shame. I saw Pakistanis apologizing and being hateful towards this country because of this one isolated incident .

Why should I apologize to Sri Lankans when I never really had any intention to harm their citizens ? Yes , I will condemn the incident but why do you expect me to hold my head in shame.

Pakistani need to develop self-respect and need to call out and set the tone immediately if they see any abuse. Bending over backwards will only invite further hate and abuse.

Exactly

Pajeets burned alive an Australian priest along with his two sons and made a person linked to his murder a union minister

I don't see any pajeet being ashamed of it abusing his country. Only Pakistanis are clownish enough to do so

Exactly

Pajeets burned alive an Australian priest along with his two sons and made his alleged murderer a union minister

I don't see any pajeet being ashamed of it abusing his country. Only Pakistanis are clownish enough to do so

Insecure Pakis always trying to get approval from everyone. Condemn and move on.

Back
Top Bottom