What's new

Security forces surround 250 Maoists in Latehar during Jaal Char operation

janon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
In a massive operation against the Maoists, security forces have laid siege to a hill in Jharkhand, entrapping nearly 250 guerrillas by cutting their supply lines, police said in Ranchi on Friday.

The 'Jaal Char' operation has been jointly launched by the state police and Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in Latehar district, around 145 km from the state capital Ranchi.

"The operation was launched 10 days ago in a well planned manner with around 2,000 security personnel now surrounding the hill. Gun battles took place at least on five days. We have cut the Maoist supply lines by deploying forces at Kumadih railway station," a police officer involved in the operation told IANS.

Police claim to have killed at least eight Maoist guerrillas, destroyed one camp, seized landmines, explosives, mobile phones, medicines and other materials in the last 10 days of the operation.

The hill is spread around 17 sq km. With more than 15 villages located in the area, the security forces are gradually closing upon the guerrillas, a police officer said.

According to sources at the police headquarters in Ranchi, the union home ministry has been informed about the operation.

Earlier on Thursday, Jharkhand police chief Rajiv Kumar, who is monitoring the entire operation, said the Maoists should either surrender or be prepared to face bullets.

According to police sources, some important Maoist leaders could be among those trapped by the security forces.

Operations against them are going on in various parts of the state, including the Saranda forest in West Singhbhum and Palamau and Dumka districts where Pakur Superintendent of Police Amarjit Balihar was killed by the Maoists Tuesday.

Maoist guerrillas are active in 18 of the state's 24 districts.

Joint security forces surround 250 Maoists in Latehar during Jaal Char operation

Security forces surround about 250 Maoists in J'khand

Just remember what they did to security forces personnel in the past, you won't need anymore motivation.

Time for the COBRAs to show their mettle. Go in there and assault the brigands. For once, CRPF units can be the hunters, instead of the hunted. This is a chance to give a crushing blow to the whole naxal movement, because many top leaders are reportedly present on that besieged hill.

ok they are surrounded , good!
now please kill them.

Actually I am following this operation very closely from past few days. Got to know from someone that now maoists have only 2 options left
1. Surrender.
2. Or get killed in operation.

Surround,right??Now don't waste time,just go in there and fu*king kill those B@STARDS.Show no mercy,don't let a single fuc*ing rat to surrender,take no prisoners,just burn those swines alive (and take some video if possible,that would be a real pleasure to my eyes).Charge that entire place napalm or fuel-air explosive.Raise that hill to the ground if needed.Never forget,never forgive what these B@ST@RDS have done to your comrades in arms in the past.

Actually I am following this operation very closely from past few days. Got to know from someone that now maoists have only 2 options left
1. Surrender.
2. Or get killed in operation.

Well,I wish that they are not given a chance to surrender.Or even if they do,the security personnel should slit their fu*king throats or cut out their balls,then take some pictures to use them as leaflets and drop them over naxalite bases-could be a great psychological blow to the maoists.

The first priority should be to get them to surrender. Kill them only if necessary. If caught alive they could provide very useful information to the intelligence agencies which would be more helpful to crush the maoists rebellion.

Well,I wish that they are not given a chance to surrender.Or even if they do,the security personnel should slit their fu*king throats or cut out their balls,then take some pictures to use them as leaflets and drop them over naxalite bases-could be a great psychological blow to the maoists.

In my Openion CRPF should kill all the leaders and commanders among them and arrest the normal cadres. We need to kill their leaders and their movement will be crushed in no time.

@HongWu hey hongpoop your brethren are calling you...pls go and help them and i pray that you too perish with these maggots

Last edited by a moderator:
The first priority should be to get them to surrender. Kill them only if necessary. If caught alive they could provide very useful information to the intelligence agencies which would be more helpful to crush the maoists rebellion.

You don't need to make everyone 'officially surrender' for that. Catch them all, pick out 2-3 useful cunts among them and slaughter the rest. Call it fake encounter or whatever but fate of nation's enemy should always lie with barrel of soldier's gun rather than the courts.

Back
Top Bottom