Seismic Research Vessel BARBOROS HAYRETTIN Enters Into Service

ozi2000

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
bh1_zpsfd3f87cd.jpg

bh2_zpsd86d3716.jpg

bh3_zpsd3ae15b1.jpg

This ship is not constructed by us but directly bought one month ago(we just re-painted) but with the tech transfer we get right now the second one is constructing by a Turkish shipyard.

i liked the name. he was a real legend and one of my favorite. :tup:

Yes, one of the all time great sailors. Ottoman Kapudan-i- Dariya.

IMHO, they should have waited till the commissioning of there AC/LHD and would have named after this great sailor.

I like red beard!
Now comes the important question; which waters will Turkey start to challenge for oil?
Near Greece, Cypress or Israel?

I think everything starts from black sea.

Where is @amalakas when you need one?

Here i am .. at your service sir. How can I help?

I like red beard!
Now comes the important question; which waters will Turkey start to challenge for oil?
Near Greece, Cypress or Israel?

I think everything starts from black sea.

They should challenge no one. There is more to be gained via cooperation ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

I did not mean war. I meant any thing other than war. How would you cooperate about $ 100 billion worth of gas under the water in Greek EEZ?

Here i am .. at your service sir. How can I help?

Its on the way,Turkey and Greece will cooperate on the issue.
There is no other way!

Its on the way,Turkey and Greece will cooperate on the issue.
There is no other way!

There is the middle line policy proposed by Greece a long time ago. I think on this issue Turkey is following a more determined and with clear goals approach, but Greece is following one that is more realistic.

Turkey is used to flexing its muscles but this is an issue that muscles cant' help with. No matter how hot head one is, this is evident.

--nice ship by the way ;)

There is the middle line policy proposed by Greece a long time ago. I think on this issue Turkey is following a more determined and with clear goals approach, but Greece is following one that is more realistic.

Turkey is used to flexing its muscles but this is an issue that muscles cant' help with. No matter how hot head one is, this is evident.

--nice ship by the way ;)
Greece_AOZ_EEZ.jpg

Seriously is this the middle line policy? Turkey, with its huge landmass in Eastern Mediterranean will have nothing but Greece with its tiny island will get all of these. I mean, come on, you think that we will just watch and see how Greeks are blocking our entrance to Mediterranean?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom