What's new

"Senior Member" and other ranks should not be determined purely based on number of posts

arjunk

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Any 2rs troll can quickly make thousands of low effort posts. No matter how many negative ratings they get, they can still get the rank of "Senior Member" and start posting in places like the Kashmir forum, defeating the point of making it senior members and above only. Ranking should be partly based on ratings per post and account age too, otherwise it encourages low effort posts.

Any 2rs troll can quickly make thousands of low effort posts. No matter how many negative ratings they get, they can still get the rank of "Senior Member" and start posting in places like the Kashmir forum, defeating the point of making it senior members and above only. Ranking should be partly based on ratings per post and account age too, otherwise it encourages low effort posts.

I agree, I have been here since May 2011, almost 10 years. in 10 years i have posted 4361 comments including this one.

That means 436 posts in a year. or 1.195 post per day.
And I think, sometimes, I write very short posts.

There are some members who during the similar period racked up over 50,000 posts. How did they do it!! Unless they had been writing rubbish most of the time. One liners.

Yes i also agree there's a member who was commenting about bombing churches and other non muslim places of worship (btw he wad bannd after that post) and he's an Elite Member. How can someone with this mindset become an elite member?.

No matter how many negative ratings they get, they can still get the rank of "Senior Member"
Ranking should be partly based on ratings per post
Negative have little to no correlation with the quality of peoples post.

There are a American trolls, who never contribute anything of actual value and just constantly insult people, flamebait and spam blatant and intelligence insulting disinformation, who are handing out positive ratings to other American trolls just for spamming fake "facts" they just pulled out of their bum or some worthless blog and ripping off Wikipedia pages without any attribution, while frequently dishing out negative ratings against nationalities they hate with the filmisiest or no excuses at all, even if the posts are just stating simple easily verifiable objective facts, not open up to debate, like the manufacturer name or the rollout date of a vehicle, just because the post triggered or contradicted their trolling.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the overall quality of the forum is impacted by such posters.

We need a general cleanup of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom