What's new

Sepratist Movements in India

^ Similar for Pakistan. When we post any positive development on Pakistan, some Indians invariably end up diverting from the thread and/or playing down the news.

Separatist Movements in India_Part_5

Last edited by a moderator:
there's some Assamese dude who is a driver for the Saudi cultural mission here in DC. During cigarette breaks the dude's always harping on about Assam nation and this and that. Havent really spoken to him much, he usually talks to a few goras who work in the adjacent office

yes such movements do exist; history has proven that political settlement and granting some autonomy may be the solution; i would actually dread to be in charge of indian security -given the vast differences in the people and how easy it is to stir up trouble. For now, they've done reasonably well to keep shyte contained (especially after the Sikh genocide and subsequent insurrections). World knows little about the northeast struggles; an area which is a warzone in many ways --worse than Ingushetia/Daghestan.

but keeping in line with my policies, i'd treat it as their own internal matter to deal with.....i'm just an observer :)

there's some Assamese dude who is a driver for the Saudi cultural mission here in DC. During cigarette breaks the dude's always harping on about Assam nation and this and that. Havent really spoken to him much, he usually talks to a few goras who work in the adjacent office

yes such movements do exist; history has proven that political settlement and granting some autonomy may be the solution; i would actually dread to be in charge of indian security -given the vast differences in the people and how easy it is to stir up trouble. For now, they've done reasonably well to keep shyte contained (especially after the Sikh genocide and subsequent insurrections). World knows little about the northeast struggles; an area which is a warzone in many ways --worse than Ingushetia/Daghestan.

but keeping in line with my policies, i'd treat it as their own internal matter to deal with.....i'm just an observer :)

Your opinion is respected, but it cannot be a one way street. If India continues to create trouble in Pakistan, we cannot be silent by standers.

Your opinion is respected, but it cannot be a one way street. If India continues to create trouble in Pakistan, we cannot be silent by standers.

You can remain in illusion as long as you wish, won't affect us.

You are already witnessing a widening crack in your society, first fix that and then you can resume complaining about India interfering in your internal matters.

You can remain in illusion as long as you wish, won't affect us.

You are already witnessing a widening crack in your society, first fix that and then you can resume complaining about India interfering in your internal matters.

I have worked with Indians for 15 years and very much aware of the differences between North and South Indians and Hindi and Telagu speaking Indians. Also know many Indian muslims that still hate hindus and their discrimination against them in India. Also I see why Telagu speaking Indians always have their separete Indian activites and not come to the majority North Indian Shows.

So do not tell me the cracks about our society, other wise I will show you cracks in India and you may not sleep for 3 nights in a row.

I have worked with Indians for 15 years and very much aware of the differences between North and South Indians and Hindi and Telagu speaking Indians. Also know many Indian muslims that still hate hindus and their discrimination against them in India. Also I see why Telagu speaking Indians always have their separete Indian activites and not come to the majority North Indian Shows.

So do not tell me the cracks about our society, other wise I will show you cracks in India and you may not sleep for 3 nights in a row.

That's a lovely wet dream. BTW I'm South Indian and we're all just as Indian as each other. You can try your North-South divide game as much as you want but it ain't going to work.

lol you think you have been silent till now?

You've tried everything you could.

You tried insurgency in Kashmir. Didn't work.

You tried Khalistan insurgency. Didn't work.

You tried diplomatic initiatives. Didn't work.

You tried terrorist attacks. Didn't work.

In fact, if anything, all these 'initiatives' ended up harming Pakistan more than they harmed India.

You can't seem to understand one basic thing. An insurgency cannot withstand the determined assault of the state since the state has practically unlimited resources at its disposal.

That's why insurgencies seldom succeed. The state can crush an insurgency with seemingly disproportionate amount of force and a very balanced cocktail of force and development.

But Alas! This is beyond your ken.

And now don't come up saying that insurgency succeeded against USSR. It wasn't insurgency. It was USSR's poor economy.

What else can I say?...Lagey Raho!

I can give you an equal number of examples from my personal interaction proving you wrong. So where do we stand then?

As long as I don't see a south indian guy killing another north indian (or vice versa) just because of the geographical and cultural differences, I think India is much better off than your country at the moment.

That's a lovely wet dream. BTW I'm South Indian and we're all just as Indian as each other. You can try your North-South divide game as much as you want but it ain't going to work.

I do not have to do anything it is already there. Though it is good for us if you pretend everything is Rosey in India. Telgu Association will unite India, let me get a membership form please.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Separatist Movements in India_Part_6

Last edited by a moderator:
actually, the resources allotted in former Soviet Afghanistan were a huge burden on the now defunct USSR

it's always been a graveyard for empires and invaders...no new news

I can give you an equal number of examples from my personal interaction proving you wrong. So where do we stand then?

As long as I don't see a south indian guy killing another north indian (or vice versa) just because of the geographical and cultural differences, I think India is much better off than your country at the moment.

But or opinion is always "biased" remember?... Since we're Indians and obviously a Pakistani's opinion is the most neutral and well analysed opinion out there.

you forgot west vs. east

and i've heard of some nasty things going around in Maharashtra, but oh well; again not my concern.

Back
Top Bottom