What's new

Serbia shows off Chinese military gear in stark warning to Anglo Saxon hegemony

Uh-huh...too bad you needed the US to bail you out from the Japanese when they were throwing your babies onto bayonets and treating your women as sex gimps.
I think about the topic of genocide. Only North American Indians are entitled to discuss it. All Western countries are not qualified to discuss the concept and means of "genocide", a Western invention.

Human beings are equal. North American Indians and Albanians enjoy the same rights. If Serbia is responsible for its actions. I hope that some countries will also be responsible for their crimes.

On the topic of Uighur genocide. I have said many times that this is the most ridiculous lie in the western countries. They are different from North American Indians or Australian aborigines. I don't think a few North American Indians are separatists. Please don't tell me that they want to establish "North American Stan" in the United States.

I hope you will stop repeating and spreading western lies. Welcome to Xinjiang.

Yes putting them in concentration camps, denying them their culture and even monitoring their births. Yes, genocid
Don't forget the gas chamber and the incinerator. Next time, please introduce in detail the means of genocide in the West.

Last edited:
Out of all the Asian countries I fear the Vietnamese and Japanese the most because they have proven their bravery. Chinese, mmmm not so much.
It seems that you have more courage than MacArthur. oh I forgot. The topic of the Korean War is the last one that Western countries want to discuss.

Has anyone told you that you believe too much western news will affect your IQ?

Those uighur in Syria are all jihadist. China is more than happy Russia and American killed those scam.

When is Serbia a terrorist? What wrong did they did? By not standing with Americans and NATO? Where your freedom of choice and democracy?
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!

Actually you missed my point. I said China didn't do anything to help Syria against all the jihadists,even when there were many Uyghurs among them. What makes you think,China will actually do something for Serbia? Sell some weapons systems perhaps,but that's about it.

Only North American Indians are entitled to discuss it
Hello?

Screenshot_2023-01-03 Armenian genocide - Wikipedia.png
Screenshot_2023-01-03 Greek genocide - Wikipedia.png

Jews during WWII as well?

Last edited:
Using bunch of 'lol' doesn’t make your point seem valid but only goes to show that your comments are steeming from your personal paranoia. Your weak English literature is an other aspect that makes you seem even more paranoid.

For multiple times both NK and Russia denied that NK is militarily supporting Russian operation in Ukraine. On the other hand, neither Russia nor Iran completely denied military coop in case of Ukraine. If insulting Iran with ridiculous and meaningless words like pariah or any other nonsensical phrases makes your burning backside feel comfort for a short time then please feel free to express your paranoid nature in this very forum. But it doesn't change the fact tgat NATO expansion has face a serious challenge there and Iranian cost effective solutions leaves European vassals freeze in winter begging Russia for every molecules of Russian gas.

How is your defense minister btw? Every time he claims that Russian military has run out of missiles, Russia rains barrages of cruise missiles over Ukrainian infrastructures. He makes your little island and its decision makers look bunch of clueless idiots.
I just mentioned facts. I called Iran and North Korea as pariah states simply due to the fact that they are still not able to trade with the world or intergrate with the flobal economy and function normally like almost every country out there. Even India and China/Turkey who are on neutral or friendly terms with Iran have to resort to indirect or black market deals with Iran(which amso has alot of disadvantges for Iran) . In fact even Russia was the same, its only now that they are trying to trade with Iran as a normal country due to western isolation and sanctions on Russia(they basicallyhave no choice. Lol ). So i'm just recognising a fact not insulting Iran. Moreover, everyone knows by now that it's only Iran and North Korea who have been supplying Russia with military supplies. Not even China or India(both countries have so far refused to send any military aid or supplies to Russia as they dont support Russia's invasion and aggression of Ukraine ).
As for your other points i won't entertain them as they are just full of personal attacks and the usual rants against the West, something we are all used to coming from you. So no point in wasting my time on that.

Last edited:
China doesn't supply weapons to Russia because the war is in Ukraine territory.
hmm..
China doesn't support any action of invasion.
sure
Serbia is a totally different case.
what about INdian border? China technically invaded Indian lands...but CHina uses the excuse of "border isnt demarcated"...but the border line had been "understood" by both sides for decades...until CHina invaded and started changing it--as we speak China has captured thousands of sq km of normally Indian borderland- true or false? i think your comment is hypocritical- China also invaded Tibet- just calling it what it is- we cant revise history.

China still regards Kosovo as part of Serbia.
ok

If Nato wages a war to Serbia over Kosovo issue, China has moral responsibility to support Serbia to defend their territory integrity.
hmm, ok.
By the way, what is the difference between Donbass to Ukraine and Kosovo to Serbia? Why Nato has double standards?
One doesnt have nuclear RUssia backing it so strongly- What is SErbia militarily? US can run over SErbia easy- even broke it economically first then run it over with some proxy or small part of its army- just saying- Serbian state deterrence cant be compared to Russian state level of deterrence, Russia is nuclear power and Serbia is not.

hmm..

sure

what about INdian border? China technically invaded Indian lands...but CHina uses the excuse of "border isnt demarcated"...but the border line had been "understood" by both sides for decades...until CHina invaded and started changing it--as we speak China has captured thousands of sq km of normally Indian borderland- true or false? i think your comment is hypocritical- China also invaded Tibet- just calling it what it is- we cant revise history.

ok

hmm, ok.

One doesnt have nuclear RUssia backing it so strongly- What is SErbia militarily? US can run over SErbia easy- even broke it economically first then run it over with some proxy or small part of its army- just saying- Serbian state deterrence cant be compared to Russian state level of deterrence, Russia is nuclear power and Serbia is not.
Tibret has been Chinese territory for centuries. China didnt invade India, its the other way around, India invaded China that led to the border war.

Tibret has been Chinese territory for centuries. China didnt invade India, its the other way around, India invaded China that led to the border war.
sure bro, i can smell strooong bias.

I think about the topic of genocide. Only North American Indians are entitled to discuss it. All Western countries are not qualified to discuss the concept and means of "genocide", a Western invention.

Human beings are equal. North American Indians and Albanians enjoy the same rights. If Serbia is responsible for its actions. I hope that some countries will also be responsible for their crimes.

On the topic of Uighur genocide. I have said many times that this is the most ridiculous lie in the western countries. They are different from North American Indians or Australian aborigines. I don't think a few North American Indians are separatists. Please don't tell me that they want to establish "North American Stan" in the United States.

I hope you will stop repeating and spreading western lies. Welcome to Xinjiang.

Don't forget the gas chamber and the incinerator. Next time, please introduce in detail the means of genocide in the West.

Nice, but that doesn't explain at all why you didn't do the same with the Japanese that you somehow pulled off with the Huns. Instead of being the proud victor you were treated like their personal playthings. That bold statement about don't mess with China didn't seem to work very well in recent history.

This time around Pakistan should side with China and never USA.

These Americans are dishonest backstabbers, and once your usefulness is gone they betray you.

So go fvck USA.

We should side with these Chinese Communists as long as they do not promote atheism.

OIC should side with China.

Nice, but that doesn't explain at all why you didn't do the same with the Japanese that you somehow pulled off with the Huns. Instead of being the proud victor you were treated like their personal playthings. That bold statement about don't mess with China didn't seem to work very well in recent history.

Chinese and Japanese same people. Same culture.

sure bro, i can smell strooong bias.

what bias?

india claimed McMahon Line as their border with china (drawn by the British, never agreed to by any chinese government)

refused to negotiate at all, wants the cake and eat it too.

they then go and established dozens of military posts miles north of and beyond the McMahon Line.

They then claim, that the "intention" of the McMahon Line was to actually include those miles and miles of land beyond what the british had actually drawn. AKA they openly and literally made shit up that the basis of their claims dont even remotely support to steal chinese land (india and open defecation, what else is new).

imagine canadians claiming that the treaty of 1818 which drew the border with the us and the then british canada at the 49th parallel, actually had the "intent" everything north of the 45th parallel being canadian, and moving military units into the us.

even then its not close to the McMahon Line situation, because the chinese government never signed that treaty while the us did sign the treaty of 1818.

so its more like if the british unilaterally signed a treaty with the local government of the state of Montana for the border to be at the 49 parallel, then canada later telling the us government that everything north of the 45th parallel should be theirs because actually the "intent" was the 45th all along.

there is no scenario in which a self respecting nation doesn't go to war over what is a clear invasion of their nation, not even disputed land.

Last edited:
I just mentioned facts. I called Iran and North Korea as pariah states simply due to the fact that they are still not able to trade with the world or intergrate with the flobal economy and function normally like almost every country out there. Even India and China/Turkey who are on neutral or friendly terms with Iran have to resort to indirect or black market deals with Iran(which amso has alot of disadvantges for Iran) . In fact even Russia was the same, its only now that they are trying to trade with Iran as a normal country due to western isolation and sanctions on Russia(they basicallyhave no choice. Lol ). So i'm just recognising a fact not insulting Iran. Moreover, everyone knows by now that it's only Iran and North Korea who have been supplying Russia with military supplies. Not even China or India(both countries have so far refused to send any military aid or supplies to Russia as they dont support Russia's invasion and aggression of Ukraine ).
As for your other points i won't entertain them as they are just full of personal attacks and the usual rants against the West, something we are all used to coming from you. So no point in wasting my time on that.
World? Who is world? If you mean that west is the only existing world then you are the same fool.
It is the American global dominance that has made problems for world trade and believe it or not, it is coming to its end. Russia, Turkey and other emerging economies are finding a way to avoid depending upon this unipolar economical system dictated by American bullies.

Back
Top Bottom