What's new

Seven NATO oil tankers destroyed in bomb blast in Pakistan

How long? In case you didn't know, the existence of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan was officially announced in December 2007 under the leadership of Baitullah Mehsud. And to educate you a little more, ALL militant groups in Pakistan and Afghanistan (Taliban) are intertwined. They may have differing aims and perceptions but have close coordination in military and logistics terms. I thought you knew that?

I am Precocious enough to know when the TTP was formed, so I don't need your cynical comments, as it makes you look imprudent. Yes there was a time where all militants were intertwined, however Mullah Omar has categorically concocted that the Taliban had distance them selves with Baitullah Mehsud, so you are talking codwallop. Furthermore if you went to specksavers and read carefully you would know that I gave an example to Ahmed.

Oh really? Pakistan is imploding and this will have a cascading effect for all of South Asia. So yes, India should be concerned and therefore it needs to focus on what's happening in Pakistan as well.

No the only thing Indians are concerned is trolling on Pakistan, it is hilarious because personally I don't feel India is important, so like I said before the world does not revolve around India, to please don't get your interest involved within Pakistani affairs.

And you guys can't stop begging for American aid because if you do....well nuff said!

And you guys have a sanitation problem, that would put Africa to shame, the amount of poor people in India is astouding, and not to mention the great city Delhi has become a rape capital. You also forget that India is also a recepicant of aid, so sort your own country before commenting on Pakistan.

Well you can laugh as much as you want, ANA will take charge of all operations from 2014, the process of recruiting,training and equipping the forces is going ahead even better than expected.We will see how they perform i only gave you an example of the past.
I can happily share with you videos where your mighty army is surrendering in dozens to the evil TTP or maybe you don't need that you guys set a record by surrendering in tens of thousands to the "Hindu" Indian Arm

Can't wait when 2014 arrives then we will see how great is this Afghan army, you can mock all you want, but don''t forget the Afghan people came as beggers to are country, and we fed from are kindness, however personally if it was me, I would have left them to wiltherway. I just love the fact that Afghan people come begging in to Namak Mandi and sell there goods very cheap, because they are so desperate for money, what a tragic seen a once so great civilisation has gone down on its knees, its quite comical, however your army will suffer greatly once the Americans have left.

Back
Top Bottom