What's new

Seven Wonders of the World

leaning tower of pisa....how can you leave behind the italians.

Cistine Chapel, the pope's residence is italian by the way.

From my childhood, I have been always confused whether to leaning tower of pisa as an architectural wonder or stupidity. The f*ckers couldnt even build a tower straight :p:toast_sign:

From my childhood, I have been always confused whether to leaning tower of pisa as an architectural wonder or stupidity. The f*ckers couldnt even build a tower straight :p:toast_sign:

It depends on how you look it, the tower is perfectly straight, the reason why it is leaning is during the progress of construction, the foundation of the soil has been poorly managed, hence the sinking of one side.

It depends on how you look it, the tower is perfectly straight, the reason why it is leaning is during the progress of construction, the foundation of the soil has been poorly managed, hence the sinking of one side.

I know that. that is the crux, should I call a poor foundation an architectural wonder?

hey I can build such foundations with ease, and they wouldnt take centuries like that tower to fall down. Can I be the architect for your house:partay:

Maybe when I move to a new house. :undecided:

OMG! I just noticed the 8th wonder of the world!

Woah! Someone talk about the leaning house of Sena Lee... :D

Naaah but that is'nt the 8th wonder of the world!
Sena Lee herself is the 8th wonder cauz she is such a simple person which is why she is so interesting... is'nt that right Sena? ;)

Reply to my PM... ;)

OMG! I just noticed the 8th wonder of the world!

Woah! Someone talk about the leaning house of Sena Lee... :D

The 8th wonder of the world, the leaning house of Sena Lee built by the great and wonderful architect, bhangra :P

By the way, should I call it leaning house or fallen house of Sena Lee?:cheers:

I think LCA Tejas should be taken as the 8th wonder of the world not by its capabilities, infact the time and money it took to fly.....heheheheeheh

...and you know what the voters will out numbered any votes against it...as there will be over billion votes.

Actually one of the wonders of the world is the human brain so complex and at the same time better than most machines.

I think the real wonder of the world is how humans keep fighting each other on the basis of many useless things, despite knowing the horrors of war.

The real wonder is how we never learn

Back
Top Bottom